Chapter 11

Warning ⚠️ this chapter sucks.

Joclyn's POV

When they said moving, they meant moving now. Scared, I quickly rushed upstairs to pack all of my things. It only took me 2 minutes because I didn't exactly have a full closet. I used a plastic bag to put all of my belonging and shot out the door. I wondered if I still got to keep my lumpy bed because it was still lying in my 'room'.

Walking down the stairs, I suddenly felt a wave of grief thinking that I wouldn't be able to see Grayson anymore. I wouldn't be able to hear his husky voice calling me princess or see his handsome face again. These dreadful thoughts watered my eyes, but I didn't let the tears drop. Everything was already in the moving truck and it looked like they were waiting for me.

"Hurry up b*tch," Aiden snarled. My cheeks burned as I ran to the open van door. The second I was in, John pressed on the accelerator not even waiting for me to close the door or fasten my seatbelt. I fumbled to close the door trying not to fall out of the moving car.

   "Security's gonna be a wee bit tight. We can't have your filthy mouth ratting us out so be a good girl and don't scream," My eyes widened when Bradley produced a needle. Grabbing my arm roughly, he stuck the needle into my arm. I knew it was sleeping medicine when I started to feel light headed.

   I looked out the window when John stopped at a red light. I saw Grayson looking right at me. A traitorous tear slipped down my cheek as I hopelessly mouthed the word 'help'. After that I was engulfed in darknesses embrace.

Grayson's POV

I was stupefied when Joclyn raced out of the library. Her face was paler than usual and she had dark bags under her eyes. I ran to catch her, but my phone rang. The librarian looked up from her book and glared at me. I was tempted to flip her off, but controlled my teenage attitude. Looking down at my phone, I saw it was mother.

   "Did you get the books for Felicity?" She said skipping formalities. Felicity was my 10 year old bratty sister. Even when she was the most annoying girl on this planet, I still loved her.

   "I got them mom. Just wait 10 minutes," I lied. I had no clue where the books were.

   "Okay, be safe. Love you," she replied and disconnected. I continued the search to find the books. After searching the books and checking them out, I left. I was scanning the busy road, when my eyes stopped on a black van. My eyes widened when I was met with vibrant green eyes that belonged to my princess. A tear trailed down her flushed cheeks while she mouthed 'help' and then she fainted.

   How could've I been so stupid? Jeffery owned the orphanage Joclyn lived in. I immediately called Liam.

   "Sup brotha from another mo-" He answered with his cheerful voice. I didn't let him finish.

   "Meet me at the end of Kalliey Street," I ended the call and jumped on my motorcycle. In order for them to leave my land, they had to leave America in total. Our gang is one of the oldest and strongest. We have about 2 to 3 houses in each state. We earn billions every year to help pay for everything.

   My arm was still stinging from the gun wound, but I ignored it. My princess was more important. Racing down the street, Joclyn's face kept flashing before my eyes.

   I met up with Scott, Liam, Damian, and Ben. They were my most trusted gang members and my brothers even if not biologically.

   "They have Joclyn and we have to get her back." I knew they understood the importance of this situation. Finally we heard the sound of a van. The van slowed to a crawl until it finally stopped. The doors opened and Bradley, Aiden, John, Caden, Jeffery, and Alex filed out.

   "Move," Jeffery sneered, but I heard the tremble in his voice. I had to get Joclyn, but I couldn't make it obvious.

   "Why are you taking her?" I said tilting my head in Joclyn's direction.

   "Looks like someone has a crush on the b*tch," Bradley taunted. I clenched my jaw and glared at Bradley.

   "Yeah the way he was holding her in detention the other day shows that someone developed a liking for the sl*t," John goaded even more. I took a step towards them, but Damian stopped me.

   "The girl's staying with us. If we leave, she leaves. If she stays, we stay," Jeffery said smugly.

   "It's true. He has custody over her bro," Ben said with gritted teeth. I sighed deeply and ran a hand through my hair.

   I can't believe I'm saying this.

   "You can stay here for one month," I said enunciating the one. I looked over at Joclyn's sleeping form. I immediately softened my tense form and looked back at Jeffery. He had an annoying smirk on his face that I so badly wanted to punch off. They turned around and walked back into the van.

Jeffery's POV

   I had a smug smirk on my face as I walked back to my car. Getting into the van, I immediately felt disgust as I looked at her face. She looked so much like her mother. That two faced b*tch who should've been mine. I kicked her limp body and I felt satisfaction when she let out a whimper of pain.

   "We're going to have fun with b*tch," my son said.

   You have no clue what's going to happen Joclyn and Grayson.

It sucks. I know. I probably made many mistakes so fell free to point them out. I don't mind unless you're being rude about it.  You guys leave me in a smiling mess whenever I get the notification that someone followed me, voted on this book, or comments you guys leave. Thanks!!!!!

Vote

Comment

Drink pizza... yes I mean drink it

Follow

Love each and everyone of you guys!!!!!