Chapter 6

Still looking for any covers. Please if you wanna make one then please do. Have a good reading. I also suck at finding gifs :P

Grayson's POV

Arriving to my house, I quickly called our gang doctor. He used to be a normal doctor at a hospital, but joined our gang when he heard we were looking for a personal doctor. We urgently needed one too because of all the fights we're in. We could go to the hospital, but they ask too many questions.

As I carried Joclyn up the stairs, I noticed that she was way too light for her age. I looked down at my sleeping princess.

   There I go again.

Her nose was scrunched up adorably and she tried to snuggle closer to me. Smiling, I held her closer to me. My footsteps echoed through the empty hallways. Fortunately, my room was on the third floor which gave me more time to hold Joclyn.

I passed multiple doors until I came face to face with my pale white door. My room was the epitome of 'bad boy'. With the dark grey walls, black pillows and comforter, and light grey carpet varnishing the floor, it described a boy room. Laying Joclyn on the bed, I proceeded to take off her hoodie so the doctor could have better access to dress her wounds.

My eyes widened in shock when I saw her blue t-shirt soaked in blood. Preferably, her blood. Gingerly, I was about to lift up her shirt when I heard a door being slammed shut somewhere in the house. Temporarily forgetting about Joclyn's wounds, I pulled out my gun and stalked down the stairs. I let out a breath of relief when I saw it was my parents and their friends with our doctor, John trailing behind. I tucked my gun back into my pocket.

"Mom, Dad, Grace, Kevin! You guys came back so soon. Did you find anything about her?" I asked. Grace and Kevin had a daughter, but when we moved they were forced to leave her here because it was too dangerous for her to be living in a gang, to which I believed that there was more than they let on. Her name was...

Joclyn Woods. My body tensed at this observation. I ignored what the answer was and thought that it was just a major coincidence.

But you know that it's true.

I did know that Joclyn fit into all of the categories. Number one being her name is Joclyn Woods. Number 2 being that Grace and Evan left her at an orphanage and that's where Joclyn live. Number 3 their appearance is the same. In the picture I saw Joclyn with green eyes, wavy brown hair, and freckles sprinkled across her nose and cheeks. They also had the same face structure. I wanted to go and tell them, but I also don't want to be wrong and crush their spirits. I was just going to have to spend more time with Joclyn and see if my theory was true.

"Grayson, are you listening?" asked Grace.

" Yeah, but I gotta roll. Come on John," I said and turned around leaving my parents and Grace and Evan confused. Walking up the stairs with John right behind me, I mentally cursed that I was here chatting with my parents while my princess was probably bleeding to death.

"So why am I here? You weren't very descriptive over the phone." questioned John as we reached my floor.

" I don't know, man. She was getting bullied and was badly hurt so I brought here and then I noticed her torso bleeding," I rushed out trying to get to Joclyn as fast as I could.

"And who is this 'she'" John asked with a smirk present on his face.

" She's my prin-... err, her names Joclyn." I said nonchalantly. His smirk only grew.

That cheeky b*stard .

When I opened my bedroom door I was beyond surprised to find it empty.

Where is she?

John voiced out my thoughts by asking "Where is she?". I merely shrugged lost in my shocked trance.

"Well if you find her, call me. I have a pool party to go to." John said.

"Bro, it's raining and it's like 60 degrees outside," I replied.

"It's called an indoor pool and I'll miss out on an opportunity to see bikini babes," John said in a duh tone. ( I cringed so hard writing this.)

   "Oh and before I forget, make new pair of these glasses. I want them to look exactly like these ones do and I want it by tonight." I knew I was being bossy, but my princess came first.

   "Let me guess. It's for your princess. Oh wait, her names Joclyn." He taunted and walked out of the room with his stupid smirk still present.

I shook my head at him. I couldn't even look at the opposite gender the same after meeting Joclyn. She has me wrapped around her pinky without her even knowing it.

Now where are you princess?

Joclyn's POV

I woke up with a start. My face instantly switched to a perplexed look. The first thing I noticed was the musky smell that infiltrated my nose. It smelled familiar. Looking around, I noticed grey walls and a grey carpet. The second thing I noticed was that everything was too blurry for my liking. Groaning, I remembered Jennifer broke them.

Where am I? Was I kidnapped?

My eyes widened at that thought. Looking down my eyes widened even more. My bloody shirt was on display. I quickly got up, hissing at the pain. Looking around, I saw my discarded hoodie on the floor. I slipped it on and quietly walked out of the room.

   Who ever kidnapped me had money. This place was huge. I walked down 2 flights of stairs and stopped when I heard voices. A familiar female voice flooded my ears. It sounded like home. This voice brought tears to my eyes. I wanted to never stop hearing it, but I had to leave. It was just my stupid brain playing tricks on me. I walked the opposite direction of the sounds until I reached the back door. Praying that there was no alarm, I hesitantly opened it. Happy to find no ringing alarms, I made a dash for it as fast I could go with my injuries. I forcibly stopped when I saw a huge black gate with 2 bulky guys guarding the entrance of it.

Think Joclyn.

Coming up with nothing, I just gathered up whatever confidence I had and walked up to them.

"Joclyn?" I heard a familar manly voice question. I looked up squinting and saw it was David, one of the guards. I used to babysit his daughter and David and I became best buds. A smile graced my face and David mirrored it.

"What are you doing here?" he asked. What am I doing here?

"I was just here to check their plumbing?" I said in a questioning tone. Even though it was a horrible lie, I still felt hurt that I was lying. I know he saw through my lie, but he let it slide.

"So what was the problem?" he asked knowing that it was a lie. He actually looked amused.

" Well, the toilet was clogged so I called some of my boys down to check it out since I didn't have the right tools" I confidently said, but it went down the drain (get it ;D) when I saw David trying not to laugh.

"Well I gotta go, bye!" I said and scurried away. I heard David chuckling and yelled a bye back. After I finished walking down the dirt road, I saw that I was actually pretty close to the orphanage. Walking, I thought about who kidnapped me and why was David working for him. And what I was going to do about my glasses.

Well here's Chapter 6! Please feel free to comment if I have made any blunders in my writing.

Vote!

Comment!

Share!

Add this story to your reading list!

Byeeeee! Love you!