A Collab? Or a Trap?

You'd been planning this for weeks, you even flew all the way to Ireland just to help him with this.

Jack was doing this whole Antisepticeye thing for his fans in the lead up to Halloween, you'd agreed to help him make it all seem a bit more 'realistic', as he had put it.

You had set up your normal recording equipment in his spare room, using your normal black backdrop so your fans wouldn't guess that you weren't at home like normal, even though you had been staying with Jack for 4 days.

Being the smart cookie you were, you had slugged through recording about 20 extra videos that you could upload while you weren't home, it was Jack's idea. He said it would seem more natural if you had pre-recorded vlogs that showed you were at home.

Of course your friends and family knew where you were staying and what you were doing.

You went into Jack's recording room after you were all set up to start filming, he'd put extra padding around his room so your microphone didn't pick up his speech and vise versa. It was all about making it believable.

Jack gave you the thumbs up when he saw you in the doorway of his room, you ran back to your temporary recording station and started the Skype call with him.

You started the recording like you would have any collab, you were so excited about how this one would end. It finally gave you a chance to show off your acting.

Deciding that the best game to play would be Bloody Trapland because everyone knew it was rage inducing and that was what the fans needed to see.

You done your intro as normal and introduced Jack, it had to be on your channel. That's what Jack had said anyway. Apparently, your camera was needed for the end, he had only really told you that he was going to appear as Antisepticeye in the background of your video and that was why you needed to be at his house.

About 5 minutes into the recording you both had died a million times already, you laughed it off and so did Jack... at first. Then he started to get angry at himself every time his little kitten exploded into pixelated blood.

Brilliant, it was all going well. Although, you didn't like seeing Jack angry.

A little while later, he almost finished the map when he died right at the end.

"Mother fucker!" he screamed, then his camera glitched. Woah! He must have pre-installed some special effects for his Skype camera.

Your initial shock to the glitch must have showed in your face so you played along with it.

"Jack, dude? You still there?" you asked clicking around on Skype so it showed up on your recording that you were checking. All you could see was Jack with his head down and his face hidden.

"I think the connections going" you continued, then his camera glitched again and all of a sudden he was sitting up right.

"Y/N? Oh, good. Thought I lost you there for a second" he chuckled in his normal happy way.

You continued the game again in wait of his next trick. That's when you decided to purposely make him die in the game.

At first he didn't realise, but then he started to notice it, "What the fuck, Y/N? I thought we were a team?!" he screamed as his character fell into some saw blades.

"Survival of the fittest, bitch!" you laughed back, then his screen glitched again and again and again. You clicked on the Skype call again so it took the centre of your recording.

It showed a green static screen and Jack glitching all over the place like the menu screen of Five Nights at Freddy's.

"Shit, Jack? You okay?" you said, pretending to be worried about him. His camera swapped between demented images of Jack, one putting his hand to his head in a gun-like gesture, loads of him screaming silently with blood running down his face from his eyes.

You jumped back from the camera in genuine shock, then his camera went dead. You couldn't hear anything over your headphones so you called out.

"Jack?" you asked quietly. His camera started working again but no one was there, just his chair and background as normal.

You started to panic, "Jack.." there was still no answer "Sean?!" you finally shouted into your microphone.

Being truly scared, you took your headphones off and picked up your phone, dialling his number.

Yeah, you were in the same house as him but if this was part of the act you didn't want to ruin it by showing up in the background of his video.

"Damn it, Sean! Pick up!" you said into your phone.

"I'm here now" you heard come out of your speakers in a distorted, high pitched voice , but your headphones were plugged in?

You checked the Skype call again, seeing your own confused face and... something.

Finally, it came into view of the camera.

It was Jack, standing in the doorway of your room, your backdrop had been slightly pulled down so you could only see the door.

You turned around from the computer to face him, he was holding some tissue but had his head down, "Sean?" you whispered which made him look up at you.

There was blood smudged across his face and a creepy smile plastered on his lips, "What are you doi-" was all you got out before he ran at you.

You started to scream as he held the tissue over your mouth and nose, all you could smell and taste was a weird chemical.

Your screams became quieter and your struggling became weaker, you looked up at the person above you. It was Jack, but it wasn't him.

He looked up at your camera, still holding you in place. You didn't remember him being this strong. Your eyes started to flutter shut and you felt yourself slip into unconsciousness.

"Say Goodbye!" was the last thing you heard the demonic voice say.