The Plan

"It's not what I've done to you, it's what he's doing to you" Anti smirked.

Mark's actions had given Anti a new spark of life, he turned his body around to you and unbuckled the belt that withheld you from speaking. You gasped for air as soon as the pressure was removed from your mouth. Mark looked as though he was recovering from his earlier outburst and that's all that mattered to you.

"I need more information" Anti whined, he raised his knife and swung it down at your hands. You flinched at his movement but when you heard the knife hit the wood of the chair, you relaxed. "I would say don't do anything stupid, but that gives me an excuse to hurt you more" he grinned at you, "Here's the deal" he continued "If you can get out of that chair, you're allowed food, water and a shower. How's that sound?" Anti bargained.

You thought for a moment and looked at Mark, he still seemed like he was out of breath and tired, you knew you had no choice. "That sounds unfair" you mocked Anti, "Good" he beamed at you.

You watched attentively as Anti's body disappeared from the room, you eyes snapping back to Mark. "Are you okay?" was the first thing that left your mouth, Mark was looking around the room as though he was in some kind of trance. "Mark!" you shouted to get his attention, he hazily looked in your direction but it was as though he wasn't in his own body.

"Mark, I need you to help me" you begged, there was still no answer. You exhaled through your mouth when you realised that there was no point trying to reach him, Anti had gotten into his head.

You looked despairingly at the knife that was elegantly wedged into the wood between your index and middle finger, you attempted to move your index finger around the blade so you could get a grip on the weapon and somehow free yourself but it was too close to your skin.

You breathed in deeply as you realised what you had to do, you placed a firm grip around the metal of the knife with your two fingers and moved your hand upwards and against the knife. The cold metal of the army knife grated against your flesh and severed the webbing between your fingers, you whimpered in pain but eventually it let go of the wooden armrest.

Not letting your grip on the knife falter, you worked your little finger around the handle and had it firmly in your grasp. You watched as blood started to paint your hand, it dribbled its way down your wrist and dropped onto the floor. "You're bleeding" you heard a weak voice say, you turned your attention to the noise and saw Mark with tears in his eyes.

"It's okay, I've had worse" you sadistically joked with him, he didn't smile. "When did that happen?" he asked you like an inquisitive child, "Just now" you answered, you turned your attention away from your friend and onto the bindings that held your arms in place, you tucked the knife under the thick leather and started to saw at it. "I don't remember" Mark said after some time, "I don't remember quite a lot" he sounded scared, you looked up at him but never stopped sawing at the fabric.

"I feel strange" he said coldly "As though I'm going to be sick but I'm not, it's like I can feel a million bugs crawling up the inside of my chest and throat to try and get out of my mouth" he started to scratch his chest as he explained it to you. You watched him in his daze, completely speechless until you felt a weight lift off of your arm, you filled the silence with a cheer.

You put the knife down on your lap and started to undo the buckle that held your other hand down. "What are you doing?" Mark asked, you looked at him dumbfounded, "Getting out?" you said, as though it wasn't already clear what you were doing. "Won't that make him mad?" Mark asked you, Anti had definitely got his claws into Mark's brain. You sighed and explained what Anti had said before he left you two alone "He said that if I got out, we could have food, water and a shower, normally when you do something unexpected he gets some form of respect for you and actually sticks to his word" you grumbled.

"Oh" was all Mark said, you were crumpled over untying your feet when you heard a snap, you wrenched your neck upwards to look at Mark. He had somehow managed to rip the chains off of the wall, your mouth gaped open in disbelief. "I didn't mean to do that" Mark said, seeming almost as shocked as you. There was no explanation for how he had done such a superhuman thing but he wasted no time helping you out of your bindings.

You rubbed your swore wrists as Mark cautiously opened the door, there seemed to be no one in sight. "I think it's clear" he whispered. You nodded for him to continue out of the door, when it was obvious that there was no one else in the house other than the two of you, you both sprinted down the stairs and to the kitchen. You almost ripped open the fridge door at how quickly you had opened it, there were a couple of things that hadn't gone out of date just yet, you supposed Anti didn't need to eat much considering he was some form of entity. You made a small feast out of the food that was left and savoured every last mouthful, the cool feeling of water on your lips helped to sooth your sore throat too.

"How long do you think he's been gone for?" Mark asked you, and you shrugged your shoulders. Since being captive here you had lost your sense of time, it could have been 10 minutes or an hour and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. "I don't know, we should  be quick" you hurried Mark, encouraging him to eat his food quicker. Anti may have said that this was allowed but you knew how quickly his mind could change.

"I'm going to chance it and have that shower" you finally said after some time had past. "Do you really think that's a good idea?" Mark asked you with a mouthful of half stale cookies. "I fucking stink Mark, I'm taking any opportunity I can to wash" you half laughed as you made your way up the stairs.

Being back in the bathroom reminded you of the footage that Anti had over you, you wondered whether he had actually posted it. Since you didn't have your phone you had no contact to the outside world, all of your fans may have seen your naked body, some of them may have it downloaded on their computers, phones, tablets and-. You shook your head to get the thoughts out, surely if he had posted it then he would have rubbed it in your face. You double checked the room for any signs of a camera but there didn't seem to be anything, you were still paranoid though. Remembering how Sean, the real Sean, had first explained to you how to use his power shower brought a tear to your eye. It was hard to remember him as he was; happy, joyful, funny and kind, especially now that such a monster was walking around wearing his skin like a suit.

You tried to think of better times, times where Antisepticeye was just something people drew fan art of on Tumblr and wrote stories about on Archive of Our Own and Wattpad. You let the memories soothe over your body as well as the luke warm water coming from the shower head.

You were pulled from your daydream when you felt another presence in the room with you, you cautiously opened your eyes and slowly pulled back the shower curtain. You jumped when another body jumped into the shower with you. "Now, I know this is weird" Mark's voice began, "What the fuck Mark?!" you screeched at him, pressing your body up against the cold tile wall to protect your modesty. "Trust me, I'm fully aware of how strange this is" Mark continued, "Are you? Are you really, because it doesn't seem like it" you said, averting your eyes.

"Just hear me out" he said, trying to calm you down. He stepped closer to you so water began to run through his hair, "What do you think you're doing?" you asked defensively. "I have to be under the water otherwise it won't work" he explained, "What won't work?" you asked. "If were under water, he can't hear our thoughts" Mark said with the most serious face you had ever seen. "What?!" you exclaimed, "I saw it in a tv show once, the telepath couldn't read this guy's thoughts because he was under running water" he shrugged.

You looked at him dumbfounded, he genuinely believed it. "Okay, test it. Think something that would make Anti show up" Mark tested you. You stopped for a moment then thought.

I can't believe Anti just left the front door keys here.

You waited for a moment, nothing happened. "Well? Did you think something?" Mark asked, you just nodded as a response. "See, I told you" Mark said smugly, you smiled sarcastically at him. "So now what?" you asked him, "We come up with a plan" he beamed, "A plan?" you asked again. You realised that you seemed really dense at this point but you had tried everything to escape, you'd just given up freedom all together.

"Yes, a plan" Mark said stubbornly, for a moment his eyes drifted downwards over your body and then back up to your eye line. You quickly looked at the ceiling so you didn't have the awkward encounter of having to acknowledge the fact that Mark had just looked at your naked body. "I have an idea" he said, after he had gathered his thoughts "It's not perfect, but I think we have a chance"