Don't Let it Hurt

A/N: There will be torture in this chapter so obvious gore warning.

Anti kicked started the game, loading the page. Something Sean would have done before he pressed record.

The first one came up, he read it out: 'Oranges, higher or lower than, Feminism' he thought for a moment.

'What do you think?' he grinned wickedly, turning the camera to face you again.

You glared at him, not sure whether it was worth trying to give him the wrong answer.

'No? Okay..' he said sarcastically, he wobbled his head from side to side before answering 'Ima say Oranges'.

The game went back to the menu screen meaning he got it wrong.

'That's not fair' he yelled at the screen 'I don't even know what Feminism is' he continued.

He grumbled as he stood up and walked over to you and ripped the duct tape off of your lips.

You yelped in pain as some of your skin came off with it.

'That hurt! I thought I was supposed to get something nice' you snapped.

'I will happily put it back' he threatened throwing the tape onto your lap.

He made his way back to the chair and moved the camera to be on his face again.

'If you want to make your life easier, put the camera the other side, then you won't have to keep moving it' you said flatly, you didn't know why you were helping him.

Probably because he still looked like Sean and you were hoping there was some part of your friend left.

Anti did as you said and moved the camera then quickly continued the game.

'Christmas, or Michael Jackson?' he asked out loud, he thought silently and then clicked.

You didn't see what he chose but the screen moved on, showing he got it right.

He grinned evilly at you, his pointed teeth digging into the flesh of his bottom lip.

You gulped and closed your eyes knowing the worst was to come.

He walked over to the trolley of tools and picked something up.

You heard it clink as he took it off of the metal surface.

'Open your eyes' he said to you but you shook your head.

'Open your eyes, Y/N' he shouted, you still refused.

He put one of his hands on your wrist as he shouted again 'I want to see the pain in your eyes when I hurt you, open your fucking eyes' he screeched.

Just as he finished talking he placed something sharp on the back of your hand, making your eyes snap open out of instinct.

But, as soon as they were open Anti twisted his hand and you felt a sharp pain shoot up your arm.

You screamed from the feeling, Anti put his hand over your mouth to stop you.

'Shut up and look at me' he growled, you had closed your eyes again to try to stop the tears from falling.

'I said look at me' he shouted again, grabbing your jaw and squeezing it hard.

You slowly opened your eyes, trying to compose yourself, you glanced at your hand and saw a corkscrew embedded into your hand and coming out the other side, pinning it to the wooden chair.

Shock took over your body as you started to panic.

Anti simply stared into your eyes and grinned 'I enjoy seeing you in pain' was all he said before returning back to his chair.

You didn't bother to look at the next option, you just stared at your hand as the chair slowly turned a crimson red.

You were snapped out of your trance by Anti cheering and saying 'I like this game!', he walked back over to you.

Everything was a bit fuzzy, you saw his figure walking towards you but there was no detail, it looked like an oil painting that had water spilt on it.

'No, no, no!' you heard Anti strop 'You're not going to pass out and ruin it'. You felt two fingers on your forehead.

Your vision came back to you and you saw him standing over you. 'There we go' he muttered to himself.

He looked relaxed but then he pulled his hand back and punched you across the face.

You winced as the pain set in, he still hadn't taken the knuckle dusters off.

'And that's for nearly dying on me' he spat.

All the while he twiddled a butterfly knife in his other hand, he gripped it tightly as he brought it towards you.

He pushed the blade hard into your skin as he traced you collarbone and down towards your cleavage, you bit your lip holding back any cries.

He looked disappointed as he pulled the knife away and threw it on the trolley in annoyance.

You felt your blood dribble down you and start to collect in your top, there was no way he was going to win, you weren't going to give him the satisfaction.

'Is that all you've got?' you said cockily, faking a smile, Anti's grin disappeared.

He went to pick up another knife but you interrupted him 'You've got to get another one right first' you mocked him.

He took the knife back to the computer and continued to play the game.

He groaned when it went back to the menu screen, you sighed in relief.

He got something out of his pocket and walked around the back of you, you felt something cold against your neck.

You jumped in your chair when you felt a shock fly through your body making every muscle clench at the same time.

When it stopped you panted 'What, the, fuck?' you muttered as you tried to get your breath back.

'Oh, you don't like being shocked?' Anti teased showing you the taser in his hand.

'No, I don't' you squeaked at him, you'd lost all your energy to properly shout.

'I said shut up' he shouted at you, tasering you again, your body shook and you were paralysed for a second.

Everything stated to spin and a single tear rolled down your cheek.

I miss you Sean.

'What did I say about thinking about him?!' he snapped at you, turning the corkscrew into your hand more.

You screamed in pain so he turned it again, this time the other way.

'I love hearing you scream' he whispered creepily into your ear.

'Screw you' you spat back, his smile turned into a snare as he zapped you again, his pitch black eyes were the last thing you saw before you finally passed out.