Alive

"What the hell are you doing up here?" Anti shouted as he slammed the bedroom door open. You shuffled in place, not knowing what to say, "Well?" Anti pushed.

"Answer me" he said, taking a few steps closer to you.

"Talking to myself?" you lied, even you didn't believe yourself. He shot you a look that made your blood chill: his eyes were black and his jaw was firmly clenched.

"Do you think I'm stupid?" Anti shouted at you, his knife firmly clenched in his hands, "Do you think I don't know your game?" he continued, taking a few steps towards you.

You stroked your arm to comfort yourself.

"I don't know what you want me to say, Anti" you said, putting a lot of emphasis on the fact that you called him Anti, you could feel that you had raised your voice so the phone behind the book could still hear you.

"What I want you to say?" Anti questioned, "I want you to shut up, I want you to stay silent and do as I say" you could hear the anger in his voice. Whatever was happening with 'Damien' downstairs must have really rattled his cage, to the point where he was now taking it out on you.

"I think you've forgotten, I am in control!" He launched the knife across the room again, this time it dug itself into the floor beside you.

Although, you found that you didn't even flinch, you were so used to Anti's outbursts that you genuinely didn't care whether or not it hit you.

"I'm sorry" you said in a muffled voice, feeling the hard fabric of the bedroom carpet beneath your toes as an attempt to reduce some anxiety.

"You're sorry?" Anti growled, he was set on questioning your every word. "What for?" he tilted his head to the side like a dog that hears a high pitched noise.

"And what exactly are you sorry for, Y/N?" he turned his back to you, heading towards the door.

"Are you sorry for taking my kindness for granted?" he said in a low voice, "Are you sorry for constantly trying my patience?" he droned on, taking the door in his grip and slowly began to close it.

"Or are you sorry for attempting to expose me through a YouTube Livestream?", you heard the door click shut.

Everything was silent other than the pounding of your own heartbeat in your ears.

You stopped looking at your feet and glanced upwards towards Anti's stern face, his eyes were still black and his nose was crinkled into a snarl.

"I thought-" you started, but Anti interrupted you, "No, Y/N, you didn't think" his snarl slowly started to turn into a smirk. "Out of all the things you chose to do with that phone, you chose to livestream" his chuckle could be heard from all around the room.

He started to make his way towards where you were standing "You could have called a family member and told them how much you love them" he said the word 'love' in a mocking tone.

"Or you could have done the smart thing and called the police" he grinned at you, his sharp teeth bared in front of you.

"What are these people going to do?" he giggled, pointing up at the well-hidden phone. "Take it" he commanded, but you didn't move.

He waited for you to obey, but you didn't. A low growl left his throat as he pushed past you and grabbed the phone from its shelf.

Before stuffing the phone into your own hands he looked at the chat, turning the camera to face himself.

"These people are mine" he grinned.