Do it

You jumped at the sight of Anti, your breathing was heavy and aggressive. "Calm down" Anti said his face presenting a sympathetic and worried look. Leaning up on your elbows, you frantically inspected the room, searching for the man that had previously tried to kill you.

"Is he gone?" you whispered in between breathes, "Is who gone?" Anti asked, seemingly concerned. You thought for a moment, who was he? He looked like Mark but it couldn't be, could it? "Mark" you muttered.

"Mark?" Anti screeched, he didn't mean to, it seemed like he wasn't able to control the pitch of his voice sometimes. "No" he shook his head, standing up from his crouching position. You, on the other hand, stayed completely still, too afraid to move. "No, Mark's gone" Anti continued, you stayed silent and watched him pace slightly.

"Why would Mark be here?" he giggled manically to himself, "No, Mark's long gone" he put emphasis on the 'long'. It must have been a dream then, you thought.

"What was a dream?" Anti said out loud. You looked up at him in shock, forgetting that he was in your head. "I don't really know" you muttered, "How can you not know?" Anti shouted at you, you flinched as a result. "I'm sorry" he chuckled "Just show me", he continued crouching down to meet your level.

"Show you?" you stuttered, Anti rolled his eyes "Yes, just remember what it was like" he sighed. You drifted your line of sight from Anti's sickeningly perfect face and off into the distance as you tried to remember what you had seen.

Picturing the dark abyss of the world you had visited, you attempted to recall every detail: the cold air that surrounded you, how you felt like you could fall through the floor at any moment but never did, the internal panic in your chest. Oh god the panic you felt made your chest hurt. 

You straightened your back and inhaled sharply at the reminiscence, you felt something warm touch your hand and instinctively looked down. Anti had placed his hand over yours. Your mind filled with questions as to why he was being nice.

"Focus" Anti growled which snapped you out of your thoughts and back on track. This time you pictured the man, the man that was neither here nor there. You remembered the strange blue and red light that seemed to follow him, you remembered his words, his threats, and his advances.

His words ran through your brain, "But it is so tempting to make you mine", you felt Anti's hand tighten on yours, you scrunched your eyes slightly in discomfort and then allowed them to close so Anti wouldn't shout at you again. "There's a way out, be mine, mate with me and you'll be free" was the last thing you could think of before you heard a throaty growl and then "Enough" Anti roared, throwing your hand away from him and rising to his feet.

The anger was evident on his face. There was no mistaking that look. He was furious.

"Leave" he said to you, "Wh-" you barely got to finish before he shouted "Leave!" at you. You crawled away from him for a second, then got to your feet and stood for a moment, unsure of where to go. 

Anti turned his head back to face you, anger still in his eyes - but then the scowl turned into a smirk. "So, you don't want to go?" he asked, you took a couple of steps back and shook your head, "I don't know where to go" you said, your voice breaking in between words.

"Anywhere" Anti said, waving his hands in a circular motion and his voice glitching, "Anywhere?" you repeated, looking around the living room uncertainly. "I just thought, you wouldn't like to see what's going to happen next" his smirk disappeared and a sadistic look appeared in his eyes.

You opened your mouth to say something but quickly closed it when you realised there was nothing more to say.

"Maybe I'm not thinking clearly" he said to himself, shaking his head. Was he ever thinking clearly? He stopped shaking his head.

"You think I'm crazy?" he said between gritted teeth, "No" you whispered. Yes, you thought. "Even you can't take me seriously" he growled, you eyed the knife that was laying on the table, he seemed to leave those things lying around everywhere. He must have followed your train of thought because he too glanced at the knife.

"No one can take me seriously" he continued, you leapt forward in an attempt to grab the knife off of the table, but Anti was quicker. He held the knife up at you, and you froze in place. "Is that how this is going to be?" he asked you, you did nothing but stay completely silent. What else could you do.

Anti walked towards you slightly and you took a couple of steps back "Don't move" he barked, you did as you were told. He closed the gap between the two of you, knife still pointed at you. "I thought..." he stopped lowering the knife slightly and avoiding making eye contact. 

His body tensed and he turned back to face you, holding the knife so close to you that you could feel the tip of it against your throat. "After everything I've done for you" he shrieked, you were so frightened that you couldn't even muster the strength to disagree in your head. You just closed your eyes and let a small tear run down your cheek.

You felt him shift slightly and then felt his hand on the back of your head, ensuring that you couldn't move away from him. "I could end your miserable human life in a second" he whispered in a low voice, "Do you realise that?" he asked, you said nothing.

"Answer me!" he shouted, you breathed out a quiet 'Yes', too scared to move. "I think you should appreciate me more then, knowing that I am completely in control of your existence" he continued.

Taking his words in, you felt utterly helpless, without thinking you said "Do it" and let a couple more tears trickle down your face. Anti's grip loosened on your head, "What?" he said, sounding confused, you opened your eyes again so you could meet his gaze, "Please" you begged.

Anti's eye's searched yours, it didn't make sense to him. His eyebrows furrowed and his face softened.

"She said 'Do it'" a deep voice spoke.