I'm Never Safe

You woke up chained to your bed again, your whole body was aching, especially your hand. You sat up with what strength you had.

Wincing, you began to unravel the bandage that had been wrapped around your hand, when you got to the last layer you clenched your jaw at what was before you.

There was a hole straight through your hand, you held it up in front of you and squinted to see if you could see through it.

Sure enough you could, and there on the other side of the blood stained hole was Anti's smiling face.

You jumped when you saw him, putting your hand down on the bed without thinking, you scrunched your face up at the shooting pain.

'Good morning' his shrill voice rang, you were too busy trying to re-bandage your hand to give him a response, he walked over to you and pulled a chair up next to the bed.

'Let me' he said, taking your injured hand in his, you felt a slight tingle. When he gave your hand back the hole was gone, all that was left of it was the blood stain.

You looked at him confused. Why would he do something nice?

'Because it means I just have to hurt you again to make you bleed' he smiled at you creepily, you kept eye contact with him for a second but his eyes drifted down to your t-shirt, it was the same one you were wearing yesterday.

When he was done gazing at you he pulled a key out of his back pocket and unlocked your wrists from the confinements of the chains. You thought about making a run for it, it would be easy, he'd left the door open and you knew how to get to the front door.

'I wouldn't bother' he said gently, you forgot that he could read your mind, it was getting annoying. 'If you tried to run' he continued, helping you up off of the bed 'I would catch you before you even made it downstairs, and I'd break your legs'.

He was unbelievably close to you and you had to go onto your tip toes to make sure you didn't fall over because he was holding you up by your t-shirt.

Then he grabbed your wrist and dragged you out of the room, down the hall and to the bathroom.

'Have a shower, you fucking stink' he spat crinkling his nose, you stepped inside and closed the door behind you. You took a brief look around the room before starting to get undressed.

I need to get out of here.

'Do I need to explain the whole leg breaking thing again?' he shouted from the other side of the door.

Jesus, do I get any privacy? Get out of my head!

All you heard was him chuckle and then foot steps leading downstairs. You took the opportunity to turn the shower on and jump in, Sean didn't have a lock on any of his doors so he could decide to come in at any time, you needed to be fast.

While washing your hair and body you thought about Anti, all the fan stuff that had been made. You tried to suss out what was most likely to be true so you knew what you were up against.

Was their any limit to his mind reading abilities? Could he choose when to listen to your thoughts or could he hear them as though they were speech?

Suddenly images of Sean flashed in your minds eye, you stumbled backwards but held onto the wall, you closed your eyes and waited for it to stop. He looked so helpless and scared, he was muttering to himself but you couldn't hear what.

Finally they stopped. You composed yourself and turned off the shower, as soon as you did you could hear Anti giggling to himself downstairs.

Great, he can implant things into my mind as well now.