Welcome, Dark! (TW)

Almost as soon as the smirk had crept onto your face, it was slapped off. The television started to flicker and the images of Anti and Mark were replaced with static.

You leaned closer to get a better look, you could still see the outline of the two figures.

"BOO!" Anti screeched as the picture returned to his face, you jumped backwards out of fright. You stared at the image of Anti, it looked different, more realistic.

"Ready or not.." Anti sang in his high pitched voice, "Here I come" he continued, this time his tone was deep and robotic. This was the Anti that scared you.

His bloodied fingers curled their way around the frame of the screen, his face pressed itself against the pixels of the television and distorted his face. You moved back from it, you could only watch in horror as his dark green hair began to snap back into reality along with his face. His piercing black eyes shone back at you and the broken smile on his face made you doubt your decision to take Mark's place.

Anti's arms pushed themselves through the screen. It didn't smash, because it was no longer glass, it looked like a mixture of water and jelly. His hand thumped as it made contact with the cream carpet of your holding room, a few specks of blood flew off of his skin and stained the light coloured fabric. Then came his second hand, thumping just as loud as the last, you moved even further back so your back was against the sound proof wall.

His fingers contorted into talon like claws and imbedded them into the carpet, he began to drag himself out of the television. The whole device started to spark and pop with frustration. You could still hear that demonic giggle of his which meant that he liked your reaction, soon his feet made contact with the ground.

There was one final explosion and the screen went black.

Crouched down in front of you was Anti, stained in Mark's blood and slightly shaking with laughter. He slowly moved his hand so it was outstretched towards you with his palm open. "Take my hand" he muttered, you didn't move an inch, you were frozen to the spot with horror at what you had witnessed. He slowly lifted his head and you could see that his eyes had returned to their normal blue beauty.

"Do it" he bellowed, you were snapped back into reality and remembered the deal you had struck with him. "Give me your word you won't hurt him anymore" you demanded, you had this new found confidence that you knew would be taken from you very soon.

"Cross my heart" he said, gesturing the symbol of a cross over his heart "Hope you die", the reiteration of the normal phrase disconcerted you. Anti reached forward to urge you to take his hand, which you did reluctantly, you had no idea what was in store for you. Well, you did, you just didn't like it.

As soon as your small hand was placed in his he gripped it tightly, he started to chuckle to himself again, you no longer pulled away from him when you remembered the state that Mark was in when you told Anti that you would take his place. Even if this caused you pain, at least Mark would get some time to rest and heal before Anti inevitably started to inflict damage on him again.

"You've played right into my hands" Anti laughed at you, you didn't know if he meant this in a metaphorical or literal sense considering your hand was firmly placed in his. When he looked up at your face you saw how his eyes start to cloud over again, you'd come to realise that Anti had no control over his eye colour, he started to become more and more happy; the more excited Anti was, the more worried you became.

"I knew you would trade yourself in for that idiot" he spat, standing up so he was towering over you, he took out a key from his jean pocket and started to unlock the chain that was attached to your right hand "Hurting him wouldn't give me what I want, that's not what will break Mark into giving him to me" Anti explained as he moved onto the cuff that was locking your left hand in place. "What exactly do you want?" you asked him, rubbing your sore wrists, you hadn't realised how much you had been struggling until you saw the red indents on your skin.