Let the Challenge Begin!

You felt your heart start to beat faster, it was thumping against your skin.

He looked at the big knife he had picked up but shook his head, he put it down and the picked up a slightly smaller knife.

Seeming happy with his choice, he walked over to you.

'We'll start small' he grinned.

You started to shake, whatever he was going to do was going to hurt and you weren't up for that.

He sat on top of your lap, straddling you, and caressed the knife over your exposed bits of skin.

Considering you were wearing a hoodie and jeans, that wasn't much.

He tutted to himself and started to unzip your hoodie with his free hand.

When he saw that you were wearing a t-shirt underneath the hoodie he shook his head.

He pushed the point of the blade into your chest, not enough to start to slide into your flesh but enough to pierce the skin.

Please, don't kill me. Please, don't kill me.

'I'm not going to kill you, Kitten' he whispered to you 'But when I'm done, you're going to wish that I had'

He pulled the knife upwards with such force that your t-shirt was sliced in two from where the knife had been, also there was a light scratch in your skin.

Luckily your t-shirt and bra hid your breasts so your pride was still intact.

You winced as it started to sting.

He threw the knife onto the floor and ran his fingers through your hair, gripping on it fairly hard.

'If you can't take a small scratch then-' the paused, making you look up at him.

'This' he said slowly, pulling on your hair tighter 'Will' he continued, pulling even harder 'Hurt' he finished, yanking your hair as hard as he could. You screamed as you felt your hair snapping and popping from your scalp.

He took his hands out of your hair, lumps of it going with him.

'No, no, no! We can't have that!' He growled at you, ripping a piece of duct tape off and putting it over your mouth.

'If the neighbours hear, then I'll go away, and you don't want me to go away do you' he said, rolling your hoodie off of your shoulders.

Yes, I do, you freak! Sean would never do this, he's a good man. You're just an imitation of something trying to be real.

He got up off of you, walking over to the trolley, he was obviously angry. But, that didn't stop you.

You're pathetic and weak, Sean is ten thousand times the man you would ever be.

He turned around and slapped you across the face, the room start to spin and your face hurt like hell.

'Don't ever think or talk about that disgusting excuse for a man in my presence, do you understand?' he yelled at you.

You nodded slowly at him, just trying to get your eyes to focus again. When they eventually did, you saw a knuckle duster on his hand.

That's why it hurt so much.

'Time for the show' he grinned evilly at you.

You watched him set all of his recording equipment up, it took him quite a while.

Sean would know how to do it.

You didn't know if he heard that but when he half turned his head towards you you guessed that he had.

He sat down in his, well Sean's chair when he was ready, the camera pointed at him.

'3, 2, 1' he said before he clapped. He seemed so much like Sean, but you knew it wasn't him.

'Top o' the morning to ya laddies, my name is An-Jacksepticeye and today I'm joined by a special guest' he panned the camera to you.

'This beautiful lass needs no introduction' he commented, moving the camera back onto him.

'But we're going to do a challenge today!' he shouted happily 'We're going to be playing higher or lower, but with a twist' he said evilly.

'Every time I get an answer right, I hurt poor dear Y/N here' he said turning to you and smiling.

'But' he shouted back at the camera 'Every time I get something wrong, she will get something nice' he said with a dull tone.

He panned the camera back to you, you looked into the lens pleadingly as though you were looking at your family or your friends.

Anti's distorted robotic voice kicked you out of your thought process 'Are you ready to play?'