He'll Hear You!

You crinkled your nose and leaned into this monster, it made you feel physically sick even to think about it. You tried to give him a quick kiss on the cheek but something stopped you.

Not anything within you but an actual invisible force, it froze your head in its place and soon Anti's lips were on yours. He dragged the kiss out for as long as he could before he released you, you knew it was him who had held you there, probably because he knew how much you hated him.

As soon as you were free you turned away and began to walk up the stairs, you passed Mark on the way but you felt as though you were going to be physically sick.

You made your way up the stairs and went to the second spare room which you assumed Anti had furnished for you. You were right, there was your computer and all your bags.

I could message someone and tell them what is happening.

You hurriedly pressed the power button on your computer tower but instead of receiving the desktop welcome screen you got a nasty shock. You nursed your shocked hand for a moment before you noticed some words written in static on your monitor.

'You try my patience'

As soon as you had read them the screen turned black.

You got dressed into your pajamas and walked along to the bathroom so you could brush your teeth, you faltered when you saw Mark already in there about to put his brush in his mouth.

You looked around for Anti and when you couldn't find him you stepped in and closed the door behind you.

There was some silence between you but you could tell Mark was looking at you.

"What did you mean by 'Anti'?" he asked you, as soon as the name left his lips you froze in fear. You knew you had been pushing you luck since Mark arrived and that Anti was, in his own sick way, being kind.

"I don't know what you're talking about" you muttered to him, continuing with your teeth, he looked at you stunned for a moment then said "But earlier you sai-" you cut him off "I don't know what you're talking about" you repeated, gesturing to your collar.

He was so confused but you had to buy him as much time as possible, you finished your nightly routine and hurried off to bed, the less Mark asked the safer he was.

By the time you had fallen asleep it was time to wake up again, you sighed at the sound of Irish weather, but the noise the rain made on the roof was somewhat relaxing. It reminded you of that smell the pavement makes when its wet from fresh rainfall.

You managed to pry yourself off of the bed and get dressed, you had to mentally prepare yourself before you could take that first step out of your room. Well, this was the first day in a long time that you had actually had a room.

As you made your way to the stairs, there was no sign of Anti. You tiptoed down into the kitchen to check the time, maybe today you could actually eat breakfast, it all depends on how quiet and fast you were.

You haltered when you saw Mark, looking at his phone while eating a bowl of cereal. He looked up at you when you entered, all you could do was nod at him before you rummaged the cupboards for a bowl and the cereal.

It was rude, yes, but you needed to eat.

"Sleep well?" Mark asked you, making you jump slightly, you turned around and nodded at him, never stopping making cereal.

You poured the milk into the bowl and dug into your meal like it was Christmas, "Slow down there" Mark laughed at you "Someone hasn't been fed" he continued to laugh.