Take Me Instead!

Your eyes widened at the sight on the screen, it was hard to tell what that object was.

It had a harsh blue flame soaring out the end of it, but it wasn't a typical flame thrower, this was smaller but still looked dangerous.

By the time you had finished analysing the object, Anti begun to lower it onto Mark's hand.

His eyes widened and panic was clear on his face, the blue flame came closer and closer to his hand.

There was an ear piercing scream as you watched the flesh on the back of Mark's hand begin to melt away.

He shook and thrashed around in his chair but he couldn't move his hand away from it.

Anti pulled the flamethrower away from him for a second and looked at him. "Are you going to come out?" He said in a hushed tone.

Mark just looked at him, tears running down his pink, exhausted cheeks.

He said nothing, even if he could he wouldn't know what to say.

You pulled at your restraints, trying to get closer to the image of Mark.

"Stop!" You shouted, knowing Anti would hear you. "Please stop!" You cried.

Anti looked at the screen momentarily, smiled, and moved the flame onto Mark's upper arm.

Mark screeched in pain, you became more panicked, more frantic. The screams became louder and louder until they filled the room.

You could see the muscle and ligaments starting to become visible on Mark's upper arm.

You put your hands over your ears and fell onto your side, you couldn't stand the sound if screaming, especially Mark's.

This continued for a couple of hours, you kept trying to contact Mark through the TV but Anti had shut off all communication between you.

You tried to call to him when he pulled out Mark's nails one by one, you tried again when Anti healed them back so he could repeat the process.

You shouted until your lungs hurt and your throat was sore, the worst part; the more fatigue you grew, the happier Anti became.

You were whimpering while still covering your ears, just hoping and praying that he would stop.

Every now and then you would look at the screen, to see what was happening. More to make sure that the screams weren't all in your head.

This time you looked, you wished you hadn't. Mark's head was tilted back with a bit of cloth over his face, Anti was holding a hose of water into his mouth.

He was waterboarding him.

You took your hands away from your ears, the screams had stopped but were replaced with an incoherent gurgle as the damp cloth stopped Mark from breathing.

You watched as Anti took the hose away and removed the cloth from his face, Mark threw himself forward and let the water fall from his mouth and face.

His eyes were bloodshot from exhaustion but he stared right into the camera.

"Please Anti, stop" you muttered the same way you had done for the last couple of hours.

"But why? I'm having too much fun!" Anti said, jumping into a crouching position in front of the camera.

The wore a destructive smile like it was fashionable.

"Just stop please, I'll give you whatever you want" you pleaded back, finally he was listening to you.

"Y/N, no" Mark wheezed, his deep and gentle voice was broken.

But this meant that he could hear you, you face brightened when you heard him say your name "It's okay Mark, I'm going to get you out" you said confidently.

"Are you really?" Anti said, raising one of his eyebrows and chuckling to himself.

He stood up and walked off screen for a moment.

"Don't do anything stupid, Y/N" Mark said, looking really concerned.

"It's okay, I will get you out" you said proudly as though you had a plan, you should probably have a plan.

"No, it's fine. I'm fine" he wheezed again, he was losing his voice.

"As long as he's occupied with me, he's not hurting you. It's okay, I can take it" he didn't sound so convinced, even as he was saying the words it sounded like he was lying to himself.

"Mark, no" you started, you were beginning to get angry with him for being so careless of himself.

"You can't take the weight of everything on your shoulders, you always try to fix everything by yourself but you can't. You're one person, you're not a God" you said, your heart started to hurt as you thought about everything you'd seen Mark go through in the last day.

"I'm bored of talking, let's get back to the good bit" Anti said from off camera.
He began to walk back into view, but you wished he hadn't.

He was holding a drill that he pointed against Mark's temple. Mark just closed his eyes and accepted what was going to happen.

"No! Please don't!" You screamed at the screen.

Anti looked at you through the camera "Don't worry, I'll bring him back afterwards" he chuckled.

"No, don't. I'll do anything, please" you begged again, it seemed to work because Anti lowered the drill.

"Y/N, no!" Mark shouted at the camera.

Anti walked over to the camera so his face was in full view, his eyes were no longer a beautiful blue, but we're  starting to turn black.

"Anything?" he questioned you, his smile was letting his fangs dig into his bottom lip.

"You can do whatever you want to me, just don't hurt Mark anymore" you confirmed.

"You know what, Kitten?" Anti beamed, looking at Mark then back to the camera.

"I can have more fun with you than Mark, you break easier" he continued.

"Y/N, stop! I'm fine, I can take it" Mark yelled from behind Anti.

"Not this time" you smirked, you knew that watching Mark be tortured was worse than anything he could do to you.

"We'll see about that" Anti said, his eyes turning completely black.