Don't Tell Me

You stared wide eyed at him, it repulsed you to be in the same room as him let alone the thought of being intimate.

Anti opened his mouth to say something but Mark cut him off, he was sliding down the banister of the stairs while yelling loudly.

You laughed at his silliness, but Anti grabbed your wrist tightly.

Was he getting jealous because I laughed at Mark?

He didn't mentally talk to you but he gripped your wrist even tighter making you silently wince.

"So" Mark said clapping his hands "What we gunna do for fun?"he continued.

His happy and bubbly personality made you smile brighter than you had in weeks.

"How about a movie?" Anti said, as he did the TV in the living room turned itself on and the Netflix logo shone.

Mark looked at it stunned.

Well done, dumbarse.

If Anti was going to be this obvious that he wasn't Sean by using his powers in front of Mark then you wouldn't need to do much to convince him.

"Voice activated" Anti beamed and jumped onto the, now fixed, sofa.

Mark smiled back and plonked himself onto the cuddle chair, now you had the choice of where to sit.

You were only debating for a millisecond when you heard Anti's voice in your head.

Me.

You hesitantly looked at him, you really wanted to be close to Mark, he made you feel safe.

I want to sit with Mark.

You thought stubbornly, surely he wouldn't do anything while Mark was in the room, right?

You felt a sharp pain in your neck, it made your entire head vibrate and you yelled in pain, the electricity hit your legs and they gave way, sending you to the floor.

Mark instantly stood up and looked at you "Are you okay?" he panicked and started to walk towards you.

"Yeah" you said shakily, knowing that Anti done it on purpose. You had completely forgotten about his 'present'.

"My little toe was trying to start a fight with the sofa" you weakly chuckled, Mark helped you up off the floor and you instinctively went to sit by him.

You immediately stopped when you felt a twinge in your neck again, you didn't know if it was Anti doing that or your imagination.

You made a detour around the coffee table and sat next to Anti, you leaned your back against the arm so your legs were closer to him than your body.

You heard Anti giggle softly, it wasn't loud enough for Mark to hear, and you looked at him. He was staring Mark down although his attention was on the TV so he had no idea.

You gave him a confused look, even though he didn't even look at you you still heard his voice in your head.

I can hear his thoughts as well you know

You glanced back at Mark and then towards Anti again.

What's he thinking?

It was an invasion of privacy, you knew that but it also excited you to think that you would be able to see into someone's head. Anti was lucky in some way, he was gifted, too bad he used them to his advantage.

Wouldn't you like to know?

Anti teased back playfully.

When he wasn't hurting you, and if you somehow forgot about how he was blackmailing you, Anti could be quite fun to be around. 

You continued to watch some comedy film that Mark had picked, every now and then you snuck a look at Mark. You watched at how the light from the screen shimmered against his skin.

You missed him so much, and he was only sitting across the room from you.

A part of you wished he had brought Chica with him so you could see her adorable little snoot again, but then the logical side of you took over and you realized that Anti would probably do something horrible too her as well.

At least she is safe.

Cuddle me.

Anti's voice made you jump, you looked over at him just to make sure that you weren't imagining things. He gestured for you to move next to him.

You hesitated which made his facial expression drop into anger, your eyesight dimmed and images of Mark flashed through your mind.

He was lying on the floor, a knife in his chest and a pool of blood seeping from his lifeless body, you shook your head and they disappeared.

They came back just as quickly as they had vanished, this time Chica was pawing at Mark's limp arm, only stopping to wait for her Dad's response. When there was none she nudged his face with her nose.

Blood stained her perfect, golden fur but she didn't seem to care - she nudged and pawed him more and more until there wasn't an inch of her left that wasn't dyed a faint crimson.

The images stopped and you were met back with Anti's face. A watery tear trickled its way down your cheek and dropped off of your chin.

Anti had a way of getting into your head and using it against you, nothing you loved was safe.

Don't you forget it.

He grinned at you like a demented version of the Cheshire Cat, you sighed and shifted yourself so you were leaning on his chest and his arm was molded around you. The sofa had creaked when you moved which drew Mark's attention towards the two of you.

You felt Anti kiss the top of your head and grip you tighter, your heart started to race out of discomfort. Why is he doing this?

Because Mark's reaction is hilariously satisfying.

You looked back over to Mark who was now looking at the ground, he shifted in his space and you watched as he lost interest in the film that he had chosen.

You were pinned to Anti's side throughout the rest of the film but you never stopped thinking about Mark, it was reassuring to know that you were probably pissing Anti off with your rapid thought process.

"I'm going up to bed, night" Mark said drearily as he slowly stood up from his perch, "Me too" you quickly piped in, any excuse to get out of Anti's arms was a good one.

Anti let you stand up but grabbed your arm.

Kiss me.

You were repulsed by what you'd heard, Anti probably noticed this because even Mark had stopped to look at you.

I'll make sure he doesn't wake up if you keep disobeying me.