False Hope

It had been two days since you saw Mark's face, at least that's what you thought the date was.

Since Anti had taken your phone and banned you from going on your computer, you had no idea what the time or date was anymore.

You still hadn't paid for your escape attempt, every noise you heard made you jump.

He had moved you into Sean's old recording room, it was completely padded so not a single sound you made would be heard by the neighbours.

There was no bed, no window, nothing. All you had was a mangled duvet to curl up on at night.

It was one of those days where you were sitting in the corner drifting off to sleep, you were bored out of your head and had nothing better to do.

You were just about to fall asleep when you heard the door unlocking. You shot upright, huddling the duvet into you for protection.

Slowly, the door creaked open and your heartbeat raced.

When you heard no movement you looked toward the door.

There stood the man that had been beating and torturing you for weeks, but something seemed different.

'Y/N?' he said, his voice trembling and quiet.

'Yes?' you managed to push out, you hadn't drank anything in days, your throat was horse.

'Oh God, Y/n' he said, timidly walking to where you sat, you flinched at every step.

Until you saw something in his eyes, they started to well up, threatening to spill over his bottom lid.

'Sean?' you hesitantly said, knowing how Anti felt about you saying his name.

'Y/N, it's me' he said, kneeling down in front of you.

'Sean?!' you attempted to shout, 'You're back?' you asked.

'Yes, he's gone' Sean said, outstretching his arms to embrace you, you willingly accepted and wrapped your arms around his waist.

'I'm so so sorry' he muttered into your shoulder.

'I've missed you' you cried into his chest, you gripped him so tightly it felt as though your arms would fall off.

'Have you?' he chuckled, you felt him hold onto you tighter, and tighter, and tighter until you were struggling to breathe.

'Um..' you began to say, but you stopped when you felt something sharp dig into your side.

You screamed at the piercing pain, that's when you heard it. That chuckle. The robotic tone that filled you with fear.

'I never knew you felt about me that way' he laughed. All hope left your body and you tried to pull away from his hug.

You moved your hand to your side, there was something metal jammed into it, you looked at your hand which was covered in blood. You moved it back to your side and tried to pull the metal out of your side.

'I wouldn't do that darling' he purred into your ear, you moved your head away so you weren't so close to him but he pulled you back.

'You'll do more damage to yourself pulling it out' he said, acting as though he cared.

'And I doubt you'd like what would happen if I saw your blood' he growled at you.

'You've seen my blood before' you whimpered as you tried to wiggle it out of you.

'Yes, and it's been so hard to control myself' he whispered, sounding like a snake.

You screamed again as you yanked the metal out of your side, you instinctively put your hand over it to stop the flow of blood.

Anti let go of you and move away. You grabbed the duvet and tore a bit of the fabric.

Tying it around you to cover the wound, you never let your eyes move away from him.

He can't be serious.

'Oh, I am very serious' he growled making eye contact with you.

His eyes turned completely black as he let his tongue trail over one of his fangs.

His head twitched and he crawled towards you, making you back up against the wall.

His face was an inch away from yours, your heart was racing in your chest half from the threat Anti was to you and half because of the amount of blood that was leaving your system.

There was complete silence between you, you could almost hear the blood flowing to your open wound.

'Stand up' he barked, you stared at him dumbfounded. You immediately thought about your leg.

'Stand up' he shouted at you again, 'If you can stand, I'll be nice' he grinned.

You trembled as you attempted to stand, as soon as you put pressure on your left leg your knees buckled and you fell.

You heard him snarl so you tried again.

You ignored the stabbing pain in your entire leg and managed to stay up right.

Tears of pain started to form in your eyes when you said 'What now?'

'Mark is coming in two days' he said, watching your face drop 'If you can get to the front door then I'll tell him not to come' he grinned.

You were filled with a new determination, if you weren't doing this for yourself you were doing it for Mark.

You had to save him.

'Then I'll heal you, and let you go' he continued, picking his nails pretending to be uninterested and bored.

You looked directly at the door, took in a sharp breath and took a step forward.

A chain reaction of pain courses through your body, first your leg, then to your broken ribs which darted over to the stab wound in your side and finally up to your head.

You clenched your jaw but tried to ignore the pain.

'But..' Anti started, putting his arm across you, stopping you from going anywhere.

'You must find the key and unlock the front door' he paused for a second to look down at you devilishly 'All before I get to you'