Please, Stop!

You woke up, head spinning and chained to the wall.

You were back in your old 'room', the bed and desk were gone. Just the hollow shell of a room was left.

Apart from a TV on the opposite side of the wall, it was on and something was playing but the fuzziness in your head wouldn't let you focus enough to see it.

"She's awake" you heard Anti say.

Wait, that wasn't in my head?

"Nope" you heard him say again, you concentrated at the TV until you could make out a figure.

It was Anti, he was waving at you through the screen. You didn't recognise the background.

"You're just in time for the show" he laughed and moved away from the camera.

As soon as he moved you saw him, Mark was tied to a chair with his head down.

You moved closer to the screen to get a better look, the constraints of the chains allowed you to get just close enough to the screen without being able to touch it.

"Mark?" you said to yourself, he was through a screen, it's not like he could hear you.

"Y/N?" you heard him say back, his voice was gruff and strained. He raised his head slowly and looked into the camera.

His face was fine apart from a busted lip that blood was dribbling out of.

"Mark?" you said again, this time it was directed at him.

Please let him hear me.

"I'm sorry I didn't believe you, I should have listened" he said, putting his head back down again.

You opened your mouth to say something but Anti cut in.

"So she did tell you" he said from off screen, all you could see were his hands that were leaning on a baseball bat.

"That means, everything that happens to you is her fault" he leaned into frame  and smiled at you.

"No" Mark muttered, shaking his head slightly.

"What did you say?" Anti asked, turning his attention back to Mark.

"I said" Mark raised his head, looking at Anti who was still off screen, he continued "No".

There was no answer from Anti but you saw Mark flinch and soon after the baseball bat collided with his chest.

Mark grunted when it made contact with him, he cough profusely until blood started to spirt from his mouth and onto the carpet.

"Okay, shut up. That's enough" Anti said, clicking his fingers.

Automatically Mark stopped coughing, you could still hear his loud gulps of breath from where the blood had choked him.

"Just give him to me, that's all I want" Anti said crouching down in front of Mark.

When Mark looked as though he was breathing properly he finally said "I told you, I don't know what you're talking about!"

He sounded annoyed and desperate, Anti must have asked him that question a lot already.

How long has he been doing this for?

"About 2 hours" Anti replied, at least that answered your question of whether he could read your mind while you were apart.

"And we will be here for as long as it takes" Anti said, gritting his teeth at Mark.

"As long as what takes?" you asked out loud. Mark looked back at the camera again "He keeps saying he wants me to give him someone but I don't know what he means" he said.

"I'm sorry I can't help you" you said back, but Mark still stared at the camera awaiting your reply.

"Y/N?" he asked, looking panicked again. He glanced back Anti who was still off screen.

"Oops poor connection" you heard Anti chuckle, you tugged at your constraints to try and get closer to the TV but it didn't work.

"I'm sorry Mark" you muttered to yourself as you watched Anti come into view.

"No as sorry as I'm going to be" Anti giggled. You saw what he was holding because a flame spat out of it.

Is that? A flamethrower?!