Chapter 2

👆🏻 Francisco Lachowski as Clyde Anderson

••••

For dinner, I choose to wear a lavender dress, backless, I know but I like it and also choose pointed patch stiletto which is I design it on my own. Well, I always want to be a shoes designer too but I also kind of literature person, so yeah, I took lit as my priority.

I'm going downstairs while I ask myself why my family and Clyde's family have a dinner together. Ah! Maybe it's because he is best friends with Sky, just like our fathers. I nodded my head when someone hug me from behind and almost make me falling to the floor.

"Don't you miss me?" ask the stranger and I turn my back and I see Irene with a smile on her face.

Irene is a lovely girl with a brunette hair color, white complexion and brown eyes which are could take a lot of attention from other people.
She looks like Ian even though Ian's hair color is black but both of them really look alike.

Irene herself is the heir of Consultant Company and happens to be a partner with my family company who run by my father and Ian.

"I miss you so much it hurts, baby." I told her and hug her.

"Hey hey, that's my girl." Ian said when he looks at us. Irene rolled her eyes, "She is my girlfriend now, should we go now, baby?" she ask me and I nod my head agree with her.

"We shall, honey." I said to her and winking my eyes to Ian who only rolled his eyes.

When we arrive everyone is already on their seat. My dad sitting on his chair, on his right is my mom then on his left side is Mr. Anderson, beside Mr. Anderson of course Mrs. Anderson and lastly Clyde Anderson who look so stiff and annoyed. Ian and Irene decide to sit beside my mom and Irene make me sit beside her, that's mean I'm face to face with Clyde and on my right side is Sky who sit calmly on his chair.

There is a weird expression on Sky's face but I decide to ignore it, I believe he still mad at me.

"Well, glad everyone is already in here. Well, before we eat I do have some news here together with Max." said my dad and I could see Clyde's hand turn into a fist.

Sky now looking at me with his eyes showing some .....Worried? Regret? Sadness? I look into Ian who whispering something to Irene but I don't know what they're talking about; when my mom, well, she is wearing her blank expression same like Anderson's face.

"So, me and Max have made an agreement...."said my dad while he look at us.

••••

You know the feeling when you realize that what happen next is something that gonna make you lose your life for sure. Like, really, really lose it and you can't do anything about it?

Right now, my mouth just hanging open and I look into my dad face with 'I can't believe it look' expression towards him.

"What?" I ask him again and I look everyone on the table asking for explanation but I got nothing.

"What do you mean by marrying Clyde? I don't even know him at all....How could you make this kind of arrangement? This is so absurd."

"Do you think that I want it too?" ask Clyde while he look at me with his cold eyes and I just roll my eyes, "Then you must do something about it!" I raised my voices.

"Darling, we do this because it is Clyde's grandfather wishes. He wants us to make this arrangement." My dad said to me calmly.

"And why you agree with that arrangement from the very beginning? I have so many dreams I want to achieve dad...And how about Meghan?"I ask my father again while I look at Clyde.

He looks at me still with his cold eyes, "We hook up, yeah." He said like it's not a big deal and now I raised both of  my hand, I'm giving up with him.

"He hooks up with our queen bee and now you want me to spend the rest of my life with him?"

"I don't want to marry you either...Don't make me look like an ass in here." said Clyde, I know that he is annoyed now.

"Oh yeah?'Cause you are indeed an ass, everyone knows it." I said it out loud.

"That's enough!" exclaim Mr. Anderson. Both of us now keep our mouth shut.

"Both of you need to grown up. We don't want to hear anything, this is already done and you must follow what we already prepare for you. Both of you will get engaged in a week and the wedding will be held after your graduation in six months. We want you to live together as soon as possible." My father said and I close my eyes. I can't believe my life will be ruin.

"Whatever, you want me to throw away my life? Fine." I stood up from my chair.

"Sweetie , we must have our dinner..."

"No, I'm not hungry, mother." I said to my mother before I step out from our dinner.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Here it is chapter 2 for you guys!!!!
I hope you guys will like my story or even more better love my story!

Please don't forget to comment, vote, and share!

Until then, see you tomorrow guys! 👋👋

Love,
Maria Felicity 😘😘
XOXOXO