Chapter 12

👆🏻Jason Statham as Maximiliano Anderson

••••

Willow Pov:

My daydream stopped when someone put a smoothie on the table in front of me. Irene.  "Hey, I know you have a party last night, so I make this for you and Sky." She said lowly.

I give her a smile,"Thank you, but Sky has a sleep over on one of his friends,I think." I said to her.

"No, he is on his room currently. He already had his Advil." Said Irene and I nod my head.

"You are not felt hangover?" Irene asked me again and I shake my head now.

"I'm feeling numb." I replied softly and Irene now straightens up.

"Tell me what's wrong?" she asked me.

I told her everything that happen last night till Clyde called me 'a whore' just because I do my dare which is Meghan's idea. Right now, Irene only nodded her head.

"Well, he is already passing over the limit here. " She said, agreed with me on this matter.

"I know and I feel hurts about it. I never have someone call me that, like ever. I know it's must not feel really hurt but it just hurt my heart you know." I said again.

Irene got silent for a while, "Do you think that maybe you already fall for him?" she asked me slowly and really carefully.

I think I misheard Irene for a while but when I know that Irene is serious about what she said, I laugh immediately.

"I fall for Clyde Anderson? Irene, my feeling towards him is not even close to like." I told Irene after I'm done laughing.

"Well, not yet there, Willow. Just be careful. What you denied the most will be what you really need someday." She said calmly and pats my hand.

"Clyde is the last thing that I will ever need on this world." I replied and Irene stands up from her sit because she wants to visit Ian at the office.

Well, she always taking care of me and Sky when both of our parent going somewhere.
That's why I love called her as my sister.

••••

"You better do this assignment with all of your heart because the score will take at least 50 % for your final score." Said our professor while I and Becca are busy putting our books inside our bag.

Becca then exhale her breath, "I really can't decide which is better, Romeo and Juliet or Pride and Prejudice. I know you will take the second one by the way so I only have Romeo and Juliet." She said to me when we walking out from our class.

"You could always choose the Lady Chatterley's Lover." I told her.

"I never could finish that book!"She said to me hysterically.

Our step got stop and I almost hitting someone in front of me. I could feel Becca who got shocked and I look at Clyde who looking back at me now. I took one step back and about to turn my direction when Clyde pulling my hands and drag me to the exit door. I try to pull my hands from him but he turns facing me.

"What do you want asshole?!" I shout at him. I like to shout for this past month I guess.

Clyde now takes one step closer towards me and makes me get stuck between his body and the wall.

"Talk." he said.

I push his chest and both of his hands hold my hands tightly. "Just leave me alone, why don't you find your Barbie?"I ask him sarcastically.

"You want to play this game?" he asks me again.

"I've told you that I will play any games 'cause at the end is me who gonna leave you."I replied to him nonchalantly.

"Fine. Let's play." He said and wraps his hands on my leg and lifts me up like I'm a potato sack.

"WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING DOING!?" I shout at him again when I see our campus hall upside down. I could feel Clyde's hand is slapping my ass,"Playing your games." He replied and takes me to the car park where he parked his car.

"Put me down this instant!"I said to him and smacking his back.

"No can't do, princess." He said happily.

"Ah, you call me princess today and whore yesterday, what a bipolar." I told him that and I believe Clyde could hear it clearly. The next second I already inside his car. I'm about to open the door but he lock it from the outside.

DAMN IT!

I keep forcing the door to open up and then Clyde get in and sit beside me.

"GET ME OUT YOU MORON!"

"Babe. Relax..."

"I'M NOT YOUR BABE! I'M A WHORE!" I shout in front of him and Clyde put his face really close towards my face.

His action is enough to make me shut my mouth and then he put on my seatbelt and whisper, "That's how to shut your mouth, huh. Cat got you tongue?" he ask me.

I push him away from me and choose to look at the window while Clyde driving his car, out from our campus. "You know I have another class today." I told him irritatedly.

Clyde exhale his breath, "Is it gonna be a doomsday if you skip one class and try to fix our problem?"

"I would rather die than spending my day and talk to you." I said.

"That's nice of you." He replied to me and I can see disappointment on his eyes.

Did I really hurt him with my words?

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Chapter 12 comes early!
Thank you for everyone who still read my story! I love you guys!

Please don't forget to comment, vote, and share!
Until then, bubbye 👋👋👋

Love,
M.F 😘😘😘
XOXOXOXOXO!