Chapter 21

"So how is your house hunting?" Becca asked me when we met at the cafeteria. Sean wraps his hand on Becca's waist and I raised my eyebrow.

"Ah official already, are we?" I asked both of them while wiggle my eyebrows.

Becca rolled her eyes and took a sit in front of me,"Yeah, how about ya?" she asked me and now I'm the one who rolled my eyes.

"We have decided that we won't choose a house instead we choose a condo for us." I said and looked at my iPhone which is ringing. Text from Clyde.

'Hey, where are you?'

"Uh bae text you, I see." Becca mocking me and I'm laughing sarcastically.

"Ha-ha you are so funny Beccas." I told her.

'At the cafeteria. What happens?'

Now I put back my iPhone," What?" I asked Becca. She looked at me with her innocent looks, "Nothing. Why do you think that I have something to say to you?" she asked me back. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I know your face when you trying so hard to hold your mouth shut." I said again.

Becca exhales her breath, "I know you feel something towards him." She said to me finally and I raised my eyebrow at her. Am I? How come this girl, know about what I'm feeling towards Clyde?

I clear my throat and Becca looking at me, "Well?"

"Fine. I do feel something but I don't want to say that I like him because we are far from it. Maybe it just a short crush because we just hunting a place for us to live together. It's only for a while then I won't feel anything towards him anymore." I told her.

Yeah tell me that again later.

Shut. Up.

Becca shook her head, "You just were trying to convince yourself. Willow, I think it is fine to open your heart for him? I mean, you don't want to be a widow at such young age, right?" she asked me and I throw a tissue to her face. She is laughing so hard.

"What did I miss?" asked Sean when he looked at Becca who laughing so hard like a hyena.

"Your girlfriend here is a pain in the ass." I told him and I took my water from the table.

"HEY! You can't say that to my boyfriend!" said Becca and Sean are laughing now.

"Ookay, I need to go now. I have a meeting with bakery for my wedding cake and Clyde just happens to know that I probably gonna ditch him on this appointment. So yeah, I need to go now, bye guys!" I said to Becca and Sean while I walk towards the cafeteria door on fast patch.

"Hey! Girls night out this Saturday?" asked Becca to me.

"Can't do! I need to meet Clyde's family. On Friday?"

Becca nodded her head,"Alright, see ya!"she shouted back.

I'm about to turn my body towards parking lot when I hit someone and that person quickly wraps his arms around my waist.

"Ah got you."

Clyde.

I take a step back from him. "I know you gonna ditch me on that cake taster thing. But hey! I've a good feeling, now you better put your ass on my car." Said Clyde.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm about to go there. Chill. I'll meet you the----"

The next thing I know I look at Clyde's backside upside down.

What a nice ass.

Did he do some workouts for it to look that good?

"No, can't do. You will come with me."