Chapter 28

Willow Pov:

I spent all of my time on reading room after I'm getting back from the café and I decide to spend all my time in there until dinner time. I read about historical romance about husband who is betrayed his own wife. Well, that's ironic isn't it?

I'm in the middle of the story when the intercom chimes. "Yeah?" I said and I could hear Sky's voice.

"Hey, sis just wondering if you want to come with me to have some drink?" he asked me...

"By drink do you mean party?"

"Duh, it's not like I'm gonna having a tea time with some old woman. So, you come in?" he asked me again.

"Nope. I want to stay here. Just go and please call other person if you get drunk or sleep with Clyde or whatever." I said to Sky.

After that, I'm back toward my novel. I guess I need a distraction from anything that happens.

••••

"Willow, baby, Clyde is here..."my mom said to me in the following morning.

I rolled eyes and look at my iphone. Well, 20 texts and 15 missed calls all from the heartless Clyde. "I will be downstairs, mom."I told her and going straight to the bathroom to get ready.

I'm going downstairs and I could hear Clyde laughing with Ian and Sky.

"Here they are our sleeping beauty." Said Ian when he looks at me entering the dining room.

Clyde comes toward me and about to kiss my lips but I turn my face so his lips landed on my cheek instead. Clyde only looking at me for a while, "Hi, Good morning." I said to him and hugging Sky and Ian.

I sit beside Ian while Clyde going back to his chair beside Sky.

"So when you guys gonna buy all the furniture for your condo?" asked Sky to me and Clyde.

"Maybe around this week, I want us to move in as soon as possible. I hope before we go to London." Said Clyde.

I only eating my bread while Clyde planning for everything. I don't think that I want to moving in with him at all, knowing that there will be Meghan between us.

"So, today...After your class, I want to bring you go on a date with me?" asked Clyde to me.
I clear my throat and shook my head, "I can't. I have a bulletin that I need to do today and I think I'll stay at the campus until late." I told him and took my water.

Clyde raised his eyebrow, "I thought that bulletin will be come next month?"

"Yeah doesn't mean that I need to finish it on last minute, right?" I replied to him and going straight to my room. I could feel Clyde, Ian, and Sky stares at me, but I don't care at all.

It is already late when I just come back from campus and my body just really hurt. All I want to do is to taking a very nice shower and throwing my body into my bed and sleep until the next morning.

Honestly, I'm staying at bulletin office doing nothing only to make sure that Clyde won't come to find me. I'm so sick with everything that I saw yesterday and everything the he do to me right now. It's like he doesn't even care that sneaking around with Meghan behind me is totally hurting me.

I just start to trust him and look where it brings me? I just get into the bottom all over again and feeling like a moron by trusting someone that never gonna deserve to be trusted. After I'm done with everything, I get into my bed and start to look at my iphone. Even he doesn't call me or text me. Why do I still care?

I guess our marriage is already a curse then.

••••

It's been like what? Five days that there is nothing from Clyde at all. I know somehow he will come to my home to hang out with Sky but never once he check on me. It's not like I care at all.

We are just going back to the beginning when we ignore each other. At the campus, Meghan just talked about her new affair with Clyde over and over again and makes me get a pity stare from everyone that saw me. Trust me that so annoying.

For myself, I learn to not give shit at all and start to embrace whatever life throw at me because I'm so done with my life.

Now, I'm in the kitchen looking for some soda, I know I'm craving for soda lately, when I heard someone footstep behind me. I know who that person is but I keep busy with anything in front of me. Those grapes that my mom bought yesterday got my best interest now.

"Are you done looking at those grapes?" asked Clyde.

Okay! This is the time, I need to face Clyde. I look at him and fold both of hands in front of my chest. "Is it a problem for you? Cause last time I checked I don't flirt with those grapes." I said to him and rolled my eyes, take my coca cola.

Clyde now pulling me to my bedroom and slamming the door. We look into each other for a while until he open up his mouth, "Why you avoiding me like I'm a plague?"he asked me.

I don't answer his question, why should I

"Why you avoiding me, Willow?" he asked again.

I open my coca cola and drink it. The next thing I know, that my coca cola can just going to another side of my rooms and Clyde screaming at me.

"WHY DO YOU FUCKING AVOIDING ME WILLOW! ANSWER IT!" he shouts at me.

I look at him, "Don't you play a game of fool on me, Clyde."

"I don't play any game right now. I don't know what happen with you that you suddenly just avoiding me...I need to know. We need to talk to make this work."

I shook my head," I never be the one who want this to work because from the start there is no honesty between us." I said.

Clyde now looking at me, he is confuses with what I said and shocked with what I said when he know what I mean. "Why you say that? I told you everything."

"Really? How about what are you talking about with Sky the day when we about to go to our agent? Will you tell me about the urgency you have after that? I feel like you just hiding something that you don't want me to find out. I am not a fool, Clyde. I know when my twins hiding something from me and I know you when you hide something for me." I said to him.

"That's business related. You wouldn't understand..."

I'm laughing sarcastically,"Yeah, of course I don't know anything about company or business. Yeah."I told him and look at him.

Clyde now closing his eyes, "That's not what I mean, really. It's just complicated, babe."

"Don't you dare to babe me. I'm not your babe. How about you explain it to me about that business thing so I could understand?" I asked him. Clyde exhales his breath and shook his head.

"Well, I guess I got my answer. Please get out from my room."I said this time.

Clyde looking at me, "It is just hard for me to explain it. If I could then I would explain it to you but not right now. All I need is you to trust me." Said Clyde with his eyes, begging me to trust him.

I refuse to look into his eyes. "I just want an explanation, so, If you can't give me that then you should go." I told him.

For a while Clyde looking at me but then he exhales his breath and going out from room. And for once in my lifetime, I let my tears just comes out without my concern.

That night, I'm crying in silent. Wondering what the hell happen to me and Clyde.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Chapter 28!

It's not edited yet so there must be some errors here and there....

Please don't forget to comment, vote, and share!

Love you guys!
M.F 😘😘