Chapter 32

👆🏻The squad ❤️

••••

Days after we got back from Jane Austen trip only make me want to coming back home. I don't talk to anyone and always staying inside of my room, making myself busy with the essay. Becca trying to talk to me, everyone trying to talk to me but I just told them that I am fine and I need my time alone in here.

London is not that appealing for me anymore. They are going to another tour destination but here I am sitting at lounge on our hotel, alone.

"Ms. Woods, don't you think you want to take some fresh air before the party tonight? You just always are staying in here when all of your friends going sightseeing." Said one of the waiters who are at the lounge.

I smiled at her, "I've been out thirty minutes ago but the weather makes me want to go inside my room and stay in bed instead." I told her.

"I know, well, this is London for you, always gloomy." She said while chuckling.

"I think I will going back to my room and be ready for the party." I said to her who busy with magazines in front of her.

"Ok. I'm hoping you will have a blast last night in here." She said to me and I only smile at her and wave my hand.

If I could going back home now then I would do that in a heartbeat.

Nadine and Becca just got back from their trip one hour ago and both of them straightly pulling me to the dresser and helping me with my makeup and hair. Becca decide to make my eyes look darker with a fake eye lashes and hazel eye shadow. For the hair, I decide to let it loose and only curl the end of my hair. While for the outfit tonight, Nadine choose a two piece suit dress in black complete with two part high heels sandals in beige color from Steve Madden.

 While for the outfit tonight, Nadine choose a two piece suit dress in black complete with two part high heels sandals in beige color from Steve Madden

Becca, well, she is deciding to wear a short green dress with a deep v neck with the same model high heels just like mine. She let her hair down and put a really red lipstick on her lips.

For Nadine, she choose a black bralette with a wide cutting pants and also wearing the same model of high heels like me and Becca but in black color