Chapter 10

👆🏻Keanu Reeves as Sebastian Woods

••••

When we are arrives, the party is already on the full swing. Rousing maybe is not enough to describe this party. Sean instantly pulling Becca's hand and Becca pulls my hand. We met some of our friends on our way to the bar. I saw Sky who's flirting with a blonde girl in the corner.

I rolled my eyes,"Oh I need to go to toilet first. Please hold my drink." Becca told me and Sean.

Sean took her red cup while I enjoy mine. "So, how is your feeling for Bee so far?" I ask Sean.

He looks shock with my question and I'm laughing at him now, "Just chill, I won't tell her. But I'm not an idiot as well."I said this time.

Sean now put his hand on his neck,"Uhm...I found her cute and energetic."

"She is a bundle of energy. Even a full battery is nothing if you comparing it to her." I agree with him.

When we are chatting, some drunk man crashing on me and almost make me fall flat to the ground towards Sean. He instantly wraps both of his hand on my waist to prevent me from falling.

"Whoa...!"

"I'm sorry! That's imbecile is not using his eyes." I said to him while rubbing my arms.

Both of Sean arms still wrap around my waist when Becca clear he throat and I quickly pull my body from him. "What happens?" Becca ask me and hell, I could see jealousy on her eyes.

"A drunken guy just walking around without his eyes and Willow almost falls down because of him." Sean told her quickly and Becca then nodded her head.

"Let's play truth or dare!" she said after that and pulling our hands to going upstairs. Hell, Bec...Truth or dare won't bring you into a peaceful night!

Clyde Pov:

Clyde just landed from London this evening and Sky sent him a message about tonight party on Henry's house. He is one of the douchebag on our campus.

Well, they are kind of best friend now.

Clyde decides to come to the party and for some couple of times he wants to call Willow, but she said that we should ignore each other. She won't bother me...at all.

His iPhone now ringing after Clyde done with his shower and he saw Meghan's name who call him.

"Hey..."He said to her while he looking for some shirt.

"Hi babe, are you coming to Henry's party? I miss you already..."

This so wrong on so many level, but do you even hear your own mind talking?

No, yeah.

"I miss you too, baby. I'll meet you there. "He said.

"Oh...We should catch our missing time you know? I'm missing your touch, baby." Flirt Meghan.

This woman is always acted like a whore but Clyde liked to play with her.

"Then wore something sexy for me, 'kay?"

"Absolutely baby, there is nothing underneath my dress by the way." Say Meghan.

"I can't wait then." Said Clyde then hangs up the phone.

After getting ready, Clyde is going towards his garage. Tonight, he decide that he want to drive his Porsche. On his way to Henry's house, his thought keeps going to Willow.

How is she? Is she come to the party?

Clyde shook his head.

I.Don't.Care.About.Her.

••••

The party is already on a full swing, everyone is already got drunk and some of them kind of having sex on the dance floor. First thing catch Clyde attention is Meghan who wore a really short dress and showing off to everyone that she is not wearing any underwear.

No bra or panties with the dress and that super high slide on the left side.

Guess who got lucky tonight.

Meghan is already on his arms in no matter of second and he wastes no time to kiss her. I wonder if Willow will taste just like this or better than this whore. Clyde thought.

Meghan now put her hands inside his shirt and touches his abs. "I miss this." She whisper and kiss Clyde's neck.

Clyde attention instantly going towards Willow with....other man?

What the fuck?

Clyde feels like someone just poured him the cold water, but Meghan didn't realize the change on Clyde's body.

"Guys! Come on we should play truth or dare!"One of their friends. Clyde now wraps his hand around Meghan's waist.

Do I need to care about Willow and that guy? Should I?

"Come on baby." I hear Meghan's voice and that's enough to distract his attention from Willow and her guy friend.

••••

All of us sitting together in a circle, there are five of us. Sky is there with his new blonde girl who is not close to Meghan type. Somehow the girl reminds Clyde with Willow.

There is Henry, himself, and Meghan of course. Meghan comfortably sitting between Clyde's legs and put her hands on his chest. Sky look at Meghan and Clyde with disgust but Clyde didn't do anything.

"Man, meet Nadine and Nadine that's my....Best friend...Clyde Anderson."

The girl name Nadine waving her hand then Meghan stare at her, "Don't flirt with my Clyde." She said to her.

Nadine now rolled her eyes, "Like he is handsome." She whisper to Sky who laughing now.

Meghan about to open her mouth again when Clyde shut up her mouth by kissing her, so, she won't cause any problems.

"We are here!"

All the attention goes to the door and Clyde look at Rebecca together with Willow and.....her new guy friend of her. Clyde soon pulling out his hand from Meghan's body when he realizes Willow stood in front of him.

For a minute he thought that he could see disappointed on Willow's eyes but she turn her feeling and use her blank expression instead.

"Please come in join us!" Said Henry.

Willow sitting in front of me with her new friend who finally I know his name is Sean, on her right side there is Rebecca, Henry, Meghan, me, Nadine and the last one is Sky on her left side Willow. I look at Willow intently but she never looking at me. She kept chatting with Sky and Nadine and introduces both of them to Sean.

Clyde really wants to punch that guy on his pretty face because he got all Willow attention.

If he could kill him then he would do it like right on this moment. The questions now is,
What's wrong with you, Clyde?

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Double update again!
Chapter 10 is here for you guys!

Please don't forget to comment, vote, and share!

Until then, bubbye 👋👋👋

Love,
M.F. 😘😘😘😘
XOXOXOXOXOXO!