Chapter 11

👆🏻Cheryl Ann Tweedy as Genevieve Woods

••••

Willow Pov:

Great! The first thing that I got from this party is not a punch which is got spiked with alcohol but seeing Clyde shoving his tongue into Meghan's throat with his hands on her flat breast.

But you do feel disappointed, right?

Did you feel those feeling like someone just stabbed you over and over again on your chest?

Just. Shut. Up.

I use my blank face to look at Clyde and saw Meghan smile proudly toward me. I will kill her someday just give me a moment to think how I want her die.

I could feel Clyde's eyes on me but I put my attention on Sean and Becca then Sky introduce me to Nadine. Who thought my twins brother have some hidden agenda on this party.

Nadine Trelawney is on the same class with me back when we are a freshman. She is a lovely girl but she could turn into your nightmare if you got on her bad side.

"OKAY! TRUTH OR DARE ARE BEGINS!" shout Henry excitedly follow by enthusiasm scream from Becca. I believe that she already got drunk.

First round, Sky got a dare to taking off his shirt, well, that's standard, but you know what? I see Nadine always look on my twins' abs, uhm. Then Meghan giving Clyde a lap dance, I could see he got a boner from it and that's make me so sick. Then Sean got a dare to kiss Becca which is turn into some make out session.

Henry got a dare to kiss me on the lips, who else make those stupid dare not other than Meghan.

"Henry could do other dare instead of that, Meg." Said Clyde suddenly and I look at him now.

"Yes, that's my twin sister. I won't let Henry kiss her." Sky said the same thing.

I rolled my eyes,"Hey! I don't have any STD with me, dude!" protest Henry. Clyde's hand now turns into a fist, "Just change the dare." Said Clyde coldly then Meghan keep insist that I should do the dare.

Ah, you want to play, then let's play, bitch.

The next moment, I come in front of Henry and pull his shirt and put my lips on his. I kiss him around five minutes until I feel someone pull me from the kiss.

Clyde.

I could see anger on his eyes and he pull me out from the circle hardly, "Hah! now you play like a cheap whore?" he ask me in front of the peoples. I know now Meghan smile widely. The next thing I do is slap Clyde's cheek really hard even my own hurt because of it.

"Don't you dare call me a whore when you are the one? Who is the one hook up with that skank on our engagement night! Who is the one thrust his tongue into that mouth of skank, huh? Who is act like a horny rabbit now, huh?!" I screamed at him and everyone now focus on us.

Clyde still holds his cheek. "ANSWER ME!" I scream at him again and hit his chest over and over again.

Sky now standing beside me, "Come on sis, the game is already over. "He said and pulls my hand.

I pull my hand from him back and Sky let go of my hand. I hit Clyde's chests again; dare him to answer my question.

"Who is the whore on this matter !? Is it me huh!? ANWER ME YOU MAN WHORE! DAMN IT!" I shouted at him again and Clyde still silent.

I could feel my tears on my cheek. "I REALLY REGRET IT FOR FORGIVING YOU!" I shouted at him one last time before leaving him.

Becca and Sean about to follow me but I told them to leave me alone. "Not now.please."I told both of them and slamming the door.

Clyde Pov:

Clyde just got paralyzed. How deep the damage he is done right now?

Sky now going towards him and punched his face really hard. "You thought you are my best friend huh !? How dare you calling Willow as a whore when you are the one who always make the problem." Shouted Sky.

"I'm sorry."I said.

"Sorry my ass! You never know how worst it is for Willow! If you could not change yourself then you are not deserve my sister! We always treat her with respect. If I need let her go by let her marry you only to know that you won't treat her with respect than believe me, Anderson...I will do anything to band your wedding! I don't fucking care with your grandpa's will!" said Sky then going out from the room while pulling Nadine also and being followed by Becca and Sean.

After for a while, Henry exhales his breath.
"That's intense. "He said and laughed.

Clyde only looking at him, "I've told you not to kiss her!" he shouted at him.

"Babe she is the one who----"

"SHUT UP YOU WHORE!" shouted Clyde again but this time towards Meghan and she only rolled her eyes.

"You never care about her feeling before. You said that she is nothing but a tool for you to get into your grandpa good side but look at you now! You look like a love sick puppy!" said Meghan again.

"Don't make me slap you, Meg. You know I won't hesitate to do that." said Clyde coldly.

Henry now put both of his hand up, "I'm sorry lad. I promised I won't make any move on her." He said before going out from the room.

"You better or I will kill you." said Clyde.

Meghan now exhaled her breath and followed Henry to get out from the room and leaving Clyde alone.

What have I done now?

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Chapter 11 just for you guys!
Please don't forget to comment, vote, and share!
Thank you for reading for everyone who read my story 😘😘

Until then, bubbye 👋👋👋👋

Love,
M.F. 😘😘
XOXOXOXO!