Chapter 39

The next day me and Clyde decide that today is the right time for us to tell everyone in our family about our happy news. I call my mom this morning and asked her to come to the hospital with dad because grandpa could go home today and also so we could tell them about us.

Clyde holds my hand during our way to the hospital. "Relax they will be excited once they know we got engage again but this time in the right way." Said Clyde and he kiss my hand.

"I'm afraid that they will against us after everything that happened."

Clyde now shook his head, "They won't babe. Trust me."

I nod my head. When we arrive at the hospital I could see my parents' car. Wow even Ian and Sky are coming too. I could feel my hand start to get sweating but I take a deep breath and put my hands on Clyde's. We walk through the door and go straight to the lift.

"Hey hey, it's okay. You look like about to get a panic attack. I am here with you." Whisper Clyde and he give me a hug.

I took deep breath, when the lift open I want to running out from here but Clyde catch my hand and shook his head, "Ck...Why you look like a cat who got busted stealing some food?" asked Clyde and punch his stomach.

"It's not funny, asshole." I said to him and walk ahead,

"Yes! That's my babe!" shouted Clyde and he got looks from the nurse that walk passing him. I bow down my head and saying sorry to the nurse.

When we arrive in front of grandpa's bedroom, I look at Clyde who smile calmly and took a hold on my hand.

"Don't be afraid you have me. I love you." He said to me and kisses me.

I exhale my deep breath, "Thank you and I love you." I whisper to him before Clyde open grandpa's bedroom door.

Everyone now is looking at us then our hands then back to our face. The first one who broke the silent is Sky.

"Thanks fucking God! Finally the drama is over!" he shouted and he got an elbowed on his stomach from granny.

Sophia and my mom are the next who hug me and Clyde. Ian and Irene smile widely at us when both of our fathers look so relief seeing our relationship back on the track. Irene hugs me, "I now that you will end up with him! I am so happy for ya!" she said to me before Ian pull me and hug me.

"Congrats kiddo. I'm proud of you." Ian said to me and I tighten my hug on him.

"Ian, you've done so much for me and Clyde. I can't thank you enough and only could wishing you a happy life." I said to him.

Ian shook his head and kisses my forehead, "That's what big brother does." He said to me.

Sky now hitting Clyde's head, "You! Hurt my twin again I will hunt you down." He said to Clyde before hugging him like a koala.

"I am glad my twin end up with you, man."

"Thanks man."  Clyde said with a huge smile on his face. Ian shook hands with Clyde and of course Ian said his threat to Clyde because I could see Clyde's face turns to become pale.

I come to my dad and giving him a hug,
"Thank you for everything."I said to him quietly.

"All for my princess." He said to me, I kiss both of his cheeks and turn my body toward Max; hug him and the last one is grandpa and granny.

"I know both of you could conquer everything. I told Clyde not to give up on you and look at you guys now!" Granny said excitedly and I hug her again. Grandpa now is smiling so widely and he is hugging Clyde,