Chapter 27

I look at Clyde's car which is parked in front of a café and I look at Clyde who walk so fast and get into the café.  I can't really see the person Clyde's meet inside the café, except if I follow him to get inside.

I decide to wear my sunglasses and get inside the café. Well, sunglasses not really helping you to do your cover, but whatever. I look at Clyde who meeting with.......Meghan!?

That bitch!

Clyde sits with his back towards me while Meghan sits in front of him. Meghan now holds onto Clyde's hand and pushes her body towards Clyde and whispering something to his ear. He is fucking smile and doesn't pulling away from her!

I feel those hurt feeling when it's like you  are about to losing someone that becoming so important to you, someone that you thought will be always be with you and bla blabla...But hey, I could never ever have any trust toward him. Why am I so over reacting now?

He kept playing around with Meghan behind me. Am I such a rag doll for him?

This time I look at both them talking so seriously, once in a while Meghan will play with her hair and listening to what Clyde say.

Why don't I text him asking where he is? Yeah, I should do that. Maybe he will tell me the truth. I took out my iphone and I text Clyde.

'Hi, I'm just wanted to ask you are everything okay? I feel like I should be with you right now but you just run away from me. Please tell me where you are?'

I sent the message to Clyde and after a while I see Clyde checking his iphone and he read the message that sent to him. But you know what he is doing? He is ignoring my fucking text and going back to focus to Meghan.

Well, I guess I don't know you at all Clyde. I decide to get out from this café without looking at Clyde and Meghan anymore. I call the taxi again and I told the driver my address.

Clyde Pov:

Meghan is really irritating me right now. I can't let her know that I'm trying to seduce her only to make sure that she won't tell Willow about my grandpa ultimatum for me. I know this is so wrong but I never meant to using Willow from the night we were agree to start all over again and giving this whatever we have another chance. I don't even have any fucking idea why Meghan could know about this and even Sky swore to me that he never know about that.

Hell, I almost get killed by Sky when he learn that I agree with this marriage because of the inheritance that my grandpa giving to me. It never been about the inheritance, it is about my grandpa plan for giving it away to some stranger that capable if I'm not agree with the marriage things.

I don't want some stranger who is not family running the company. That's my family company and only someone who has a blood line of our family who could run it.

"I know you gonna be miss me...Is it your doll already bored you?" asked Meghan while she use her forefinger to make a circle on my hand.

I want to move my hand but I know she will know my intentions. Right now, the only thing that matter is making Meghan to go far away from Willow until I find the right time to explain everything to Willow.

"Kind of like that. She is a virgin, what a virgin could do?" I asked her and laughing.

"Nothing, but I could do anything for you. You know what, we can keep this, whatever we have behind her you know..." said Meghan.

Oh really? You are ready to down grade your own self to be a mistress? I can't believe this woman.

"Yeah we should. Willow is just too plain for me."

"Or maybe I could also help you to get rid off of her?" asked Meghan this time.

Yeah in your dream.

"No, you don't have to do that. I will be the one who gonna do that. However, I already got what I want after I agree to marry her and I just need to find the right time to call it off with her and I will leave her the condo that we bought. It should be enough to pay here as my way to get my inheritance." I said and drink my coffee, now, Meghan is smiling widely,

"Well, I miss you baby." She whispers on my ear this time.

"Give me some time. Maybe I will call it off with Willow when we are in London, it will be epic to make her cry in front of everyone..."I said again.

"Alright, that's Clyde that I know." Whisper Meghan again and kissing my neck.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Dun dun dun duuuuumnnn!!
Chapter 27 !
What do you think with Meghan comes into the picture ??

Do you think Clyde's effort is enough to make Meghan not telling Willow about the reason he agreed with their arranged marriage ?

Let me know what you guys think!

By the way, I want to say that my thoughts and hearts are goes to all the family of the JT610 victims. I've been watching TV today to keep updated with the accident and I can't understand why and how this could happen 😣😣

Please don't forget to comment, vote, and share

Until then bubbye 👋

Loves,
M.F ❤️