Epilogue

Right now, me and Clyde both are in the cloud nine. We do getting stress to prepare our wedding but we also enjoy it. Tonight, is our rehearsal night dinner where everyone will come and we gonna have a dinner together.

Clyde decide that he want to going all out so he put a reservation on the very hectic but romantic restaurant special for our family. He made the reservation from one week ago and make sure that everything will be going smoothly.

I look into myself through the mirror, my stomach still look like normal if you not really see it but if you touch it you could be that there is a human being living inside me.

Tonight, I'm wearing a night gown with yellow color and off shoulder also have a slit on the left side, so I could still showing off my shoulder and my legs. I decide my hair do will be a bun with a dangling pearl earrings and two parts high heels with the same color, yellow pastel just like my dress.

While Clyde just finished wearing his white shirt and the last thing he need is his jacket. I love when he wear a chino pants, that make him look so hot and handsome.

Now, my hormones are talking.

"Like what you see?"he asked me and hugs me from behind.

"Oh yes, absolutely."I replied to him then smile widely.

He kisses my shoulders, "You look beautiful. Pregnancy suited you." he told me and I agree with him.

"Yes, I know. It's weird but I am so enjoying this pregnancy." I said to him.

Clyde now looking at me,"Yeah? Then we could talk about baby number two?" he asked me and I rolled my eyes.

"Where is your jacket?"I asked him this time.

Clyde gives me his jacket and I help him to wear it. "You look so handsome." I told him before I kiss his lips.

"And you look sexy...We are a powerful couple." He said and I'm laughing so hard now.

"Come on big guy we still have dinner to attend and news to break."

When we arrive, everyone is already there. Me and Clyde hug them one by one until we could sit on our chair. Clyde put his hand on my thighs sometimes; he will squeeze my thighs only to let me know that he listen to me when I'm talking to my mother or his mother.

When the food out, he make sure that I'm okay with it and Irene just winked at me when she looking at us.

"Is it okay?" Clyde asked me after I eat the fish that on the menu.

I nod my head, "It tastes good. Do you ordered strawberry with chocolate for our dessert?" I asked him and Clyde shook his head.

"You craving that don't you?" he asked me and I nod my head.

The next thing I know, he is calling the waitress and somehow the manager come and told him that my dessert is ready. When they serve the dessert, I can't help not to drool and Clyde chuckled when he look at my face.

Everyone seems enjoying their dessert when suddenly Sky standing up and got all our attention. I don't mind my twin brother taking my spotlight tonight.