Chapter 4

👆🏻 Hugh Vidler as Sky Woods

••••

Someone knocked on my bedroom door on Saturday morning is enough to make my mood drop, and plus there is Clyde who get into my room is totally make my weekend like a hell.

"GET OUT FROM MY ROOM!" I screamed at Clyde who laughing now. I throw my pillow, hair brush and my lamp on the table beside my bed but Clyde took it from my hand.

"Whoa! You are a feisty creature..." he said.
I rolled my eyes, "What do you want?" I ask him now and I took my pillow back from the floor.

For a while Clyde isn't answering me until I catch him looking on my ass. Damn it! I forgot that I'm wearing my very shorts short and camisole for sleep.

I coughing to get his attention and Clyde turn his eyes on me. "Are you done?" I ask him.
He laughing now, "I've seen better..." he said and shrugging his shoulder.

"Yeah if that's mean you've seen Meghan's butt then I don't have any rights to compare it with mine." I said and rolled my eyes before I go to my bathroom.

I could hear Clyde's foot step, "I must drive you to shop to take your gown for tonight." He said while he lean his back on my bathroom wall.

I raised my eyebrow, "What tonight?"I ask him.

Clyde looks at me and looking at me like I've grown two heads, "Our engagement party, duh!" He said. I exhales my deep breath.

Right, my last free day, should I run away from home? But Becca won't help me.

Right now, Clyde looks into my eyes and waving his eyes in front of my face, "Earth to you..."he said to me.

I look at him, "Just go, I'll be downstairs."I told him before I slammed my bathroom door.

••••

"Hey sister, how are ya?" Sky asked me when he saw me going downstairs.

"Sucks. Why are you being nice to me?" I asked him suspiciously. Sky is smiling now."I just want to be good twin brother for you before...You know..." he said.

"You are happy because I will throw away my life tonight to be with your asshole best friend's." I said to him.

Sky shook his head,"Willy, you know I'm not that bad. I don't know about any of this. Hell, I just confuse as you are when Clyde told me this but our parents is so damn persistent with this arrangement. I'm not happy about it too because you will spend your life start from tomorrow with Clyde. I want you to be happy and I need to look happy so I could tell you that everything will be okay. I will kick his ass if he ever hurt you. I'm sorry for not standing up for you when Meghan pulled off some drama in the cafeteria."

Now, I look at his face, "Are you tell me that you love me?" I asked him.

"I'm not saying anything close to a love word."

"You still an asshole." I told him and rolled my eyes.

Then, Sky decides to hug me and kiss my cheeks, "We share mom's womb for nine months, do you think I will let you down and sad? Hell, I know I always pull prank on you but that's how I say I love you." He said with his best smile.

"I will always be with you as your other half, it's not only you who gonna marry him but also me." Added Sky and I'm laughing so hard before I hugged him back.

"That's good to talk to you like a normal sibling. I love you, brother."

"Yeah, yeah." He said.

Both I and Sky going to downstairs and we see Clyde sitting together with Ian in the silent. I never thought that Ian could make Clyde uncomfortable. I clear my throat and Ian smile when he look at me.

"How are yau my bundle of joy?" he ask me.

"Good....?" I answer him, I'm not even sure with what I'm feeling and I see Clyde rolled his eyes. Our attention goes to Clyde when his iphone ringing and Clyde leave us immediately.

"I'll just take the apple then going straight to fitting my gown. I'll talk to you soon, Ian. Love you guys!"I said to Ian and Sky while I'm walking out from dining room.

"I know babe, I will call you tonight....Just come to the hotel and let me know....Yes, baby....I'll book the room for us...Don't you worry, I'll be come to you...Alright. Bye."

I heard Clyde's conversation with whoever it is and realize that tonight he gonna book a room in the hotel to sleep with the other woman after our engagement party. I feel so disappointed with him, but who am I for feeling like that? I shake my head to clear my mind before I go outside with my blank expression. Clyde looks so surprised when he saw me.

"We better go now..."I said to him and going straight to his car.

"Do you eavesdropping?"He asks me. Now I stand on passenger side and looking at him. Clyde is waiting for my answer, "Are you?"He asked me once again.

"Why? Are you afraid that I know your plan for tonight?" I asked him back.

"I'm asking you first, so answer the god damn question." He said coldly.

I just laughing now, "You know what, I won't let you drive me around. I won't be on the same car with you. So, I'm out from here." I told him and leaving Clyde, going to my car.

The next moment, Clyde pushed me until my back was on his car and his hand form a trap and I can't go anywhere. "I won't let you play this game alone not with your rules, Willow." He said.

I smile at him,"Oh, yeah? If you want to playing fair then don't bring any whore into this game, that's how gentleman's play. Now, you better get out from my face. I'm sick of you."

"You sick of me? Oh trust me; you won't say the same thing after this." He said.

The next thing I know, Clyde is put his lips on my neck and then stop on the corner of my lips.

"I'm sure you will scream my name soon. "Whisper Clyde before he kisses my cheek.

I shook my head, "Or I will only running away from you, because you are my nightmare..."

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Chapter 4 is hhhheeeeeerrrreeeee!!!
Please don't forget to comment, like, and share!

Until then, bubbye guys 👋👋👋

Love,
Maria Felicity Abdipranoto 😘😘
XOXOXOXOXO