Chapter 38

We woke up in the middle of the night. Well, Clyde just running his hand through my arms back and forth when I keep kissing his neck.
We make love, finally.

I feel this is the right time for me to give him something that really important for me. Clyde just really really careful as he knows this is my first time and I am glad that he is the one who done this.

"Hey I haven't told you this before but, do you know that actually we've met long before I'm becoming a close friend with Sky?" Clyde asked me.

I pull myself from him and asked him, "Really? How come I don't remember that?" I asked Clyde and put my head on his chest so I could see his handsome face.

Clyde is laughing now, "My mom is the one who recognized you first. When we are having dinner together. When they told us about the marriage arrangement, that's the moment my mom realize that we've met before." Clyde told me.

"Do you remember it?"I asked him.

Clyde nod his head,"Yeah...Those time was winter and I think it's probably winter break or something but strangely we have this festival where everyone coming to enjoy ice skating and other games even though it's freezing like north pole. I play this one game where I need to throw a ball into some husky picture and I won."

"Sadly the present they have only a really huge teddy bear which is someone took when I'm in the middle of the game, so I got this blue-ish scrunchy for little girl. That time I thought that maybe I will give it to my mom because there is no Elizabeth yet. But then when me and mom walking around, I saw this little girl with her long dark hair squatting and digging into the snow looking for something. I remember that girl wearing some girly thick jacket with black leggings and brown boots. My mom is the one who comes to you and asked you what are you looking for..."

Now, I'm furrowing my forehead, I do remember my mom taking me to the festival this one time on winter break because dad taking Ian and Sky to skiing and I hate ski and same with my mother. So we stayed at home that time.

"You said that you lost your scrunchy and you tried to look for it. Your mom tried to persuade you to buy the new one but you are just too stubborn and won't let it go. That time I'm so tired and I'm felt pitied toward you, so I gift you mine. I know you love those scrunchy but you won't take it."

"I am not that stubborn..." I said to him but Clyde is laughing.

"Tell me about that later. Then after twenty minutes, me, my mother and yours just stand over there, finally you cried so loud. Your mom asked why and you said your hands are hurt because of the cold. Then we took you to this small bakery and give you hot drink. After a while, finally, you looked at me and said, 'give me those scrunchy.', At first I hate the way you asked it but my mother talked to me and made me gift you those scrunchy. I'm still remembering your red nose and I could say that you really loved that scrunchy because you seems forgot with yours." Said Clyde with smile on his face.

I can't help to grimace now and close my face with my hands,"Oh my...You hate me when we first met?" I asked him and Clyde pulls my hands from my face,

"Hate is a strong word, I just...I don't really like a girl who just blunt like you. But you kissed me on my cheek after that, so...I like you then."

"So you hate me now because I'm to blunt then you like me because I kissed your cheek?" I asked him with my eyebrow raised.

Clyde shook his head, "No. I love how blunt you are. Makes you look so sassy and sexy. And the kiss that's my first kiss actually." He said and laughing.

Now, I'm laughing with Clyde, "Really, I couldn't really remember it but I do keep the crunchy somewhere in my room. I just really love it. But I remember the boy's name is Anderson not Clyde?" I asked him again.