Chapter 34

"Welcome home Ms. Woods!" said all the maids who are standing in front of the main door. I give them my fake smile and go straight to my dad's working room.

"Is dad in here?" I asked one of the maids who just going out from my dad's working room.

"Yes, Ms." she said before she leave me alone in front of my dad's working room.

I open the door and look at my dad and mom who are talking about something. "Honey!" said my mom. I give her a hug before I look at my dad.

"Did you know about it?" I asked my dad to the point.

My dad now raised his eyebrow, "Know what? I don't have any fucking idea what are you talking about." He said and I exhale my breath, trying to hold my tears. Remember the key word, TRY.

Not now, not now. I can't cry in front of my parents. Not today.

I exhale my breath once again, "All of this arrange marriage is only to make Clyde to get to his inheritance? Did Max and Sophia have told you about this? Because I just realize that Clyde is using me to get into his inheritance from his grandpa. He could put his hand on it if he agreed to marry me and he done that. Hell! He even paid the condo and put my name on it as a payment for me." I told my dad and took a sit in front of him.

I look at my mom who got shocked and my dad who still confuse with the new information.

"Willow, is not the reason at all. Mr. Anderson loves you and he truly wants you to be Clyde's wife. There is nothing about inheritance because it will be given to Clyde and only Clyde for all I know." Said my dad.

I can't hold my tears so I just break down in front of my parents. "Please dad, you know the real reason now. Call it off. I won't let myself get into a loveless marriage. It is enough for me to feel hurt like a thousand of knife stabbing my heart over and over again. Please I'm just asking you this one time." I said to him with tears burst out from my eyes.

My mom now is hugging me.

"Ssshh, baby. We will talk to Anderson's family, ok? We will figure it out." Said my mom

"No mom. I just let Clyde using me and make me look like a joke in front of Meghan. He still has an affair with Meghan after all this time behind my back. He cheating on me when I try to open my heart and he is using me when I thought that I could trust him. I don't want to live my life like this! I need to get out from this misery!"

My dad now standing up from his seat and kneeling in front of me, "I will talk to Anderson's and find the truth, baby girl. If it's true then I will call of the wedding, okay? I am so sorry for putting you on this position. I never imagine that I hurt my own princess. Please, just hang on and we will make the decisions, baby."

"Please just call it off, dad." I'm begging my dad.

My mom now nodded her head,"Ok, we will call it off, baby. Nothing is more important than you being happy." said my mom and my dad nod his head.

After I'm done with my break down, my mom bring me to my room and ask maid to make me some food and letting me to take some sleep. I couldn't sleep, not now, I feel so helpless. I keep asking myself where I am doing wrong and I couldn't find anything.

It's not your fault to trust someone and they betrayed you.

Oh you are so stupid for trusting him.

I shook my head and now my iphone is ringing.

Clyde.

I throw my iphone to the wall and for a while everything are in silence. I look around my room and I feel so tired suddenly with everything that I feel.