Chapter 40

Two weeks later....Graduation Day!

All of us greeting each other in front of our campus auditorium, where everyone looking so excited and emotional at the same time. I meet with Becca and Nadine then hug both of them tightly when Sky hugs Clyde.

"I'm so happy that finally we are off to the reality!" shout Becca full of energy.

Sean now hug her from behind, "Babe!" she squealed...

I'm so happy looking at friends who are happy and excited after we get stress together for the last two weeks with our final assignment. Both of our family is already inside the auditorium and soon we must to get in there too because the ceremony will be start soon.

"Hi, Babe! You look awesome, no...You look amazing as always!" said Clyde and then he kiss my lips.

I put both of my hand son his neck. "Hmmm, and you look so handsome." I told him as I look at him...

"I know..," Clyde said confidently and I rolled my eyes.

"Please to all graduate to get inside the auditorium because the ceremony is about to begin."

We heard the speaker Becca also Sean now pulling my hand. "I will meet you after the ceremony!" said Clyde and I wave my hands toward him.

"Oh wait!" I told Becca then I run back to Clyde. Luckily I could run fast enough to get to him.

"Clyde!"

Oh no! That bitch again!

I look at Clyde who is giving Meghan his cold stare. She tried to put her hands on his arm but Clyde took a step back from her.

That's my man!

I keep standing behind him and heard what they talked about.

"You know that she will leave you one way or another. Don't you acts like a snob person, Clyde? You know, I can use my trick and this time Willow won't marry you for sure." Said Meghan while she looks at Clyde. I shook my head and almost approach Meghan when I hear Clyde laughing,

"Really? Threatening me now? Do you think Willow will trust you after all of this shit? Meghan you have a really small brain and even I don't know to understand how your mind works. If you want to play this game then let me tell you, I get a hold about your father illegal business and I won't hesitate to expose it because you know I will taking over my family company and Ian Woods will be my alliance when I'm about to expose all your father dirty works. So how about you get out from my face, from our life and just be a good girl, so your father won't need to get frustrated. Hell, I'm not threatening you, I warn you. You come near me or Willow and your life will be ruins this instance."

I look at Clyde with my mouth hanging open and look at Meghan who look so surprised. The next thing that I saw is Meghan who tries to hold her tears and leaving Clyde alone.

I blink my eyes couple of times until I realize that Clyde now looking at me.

"Babe?" he called me.

I awake from my day dreamed and smile at him before hugging him tightly, "I love you and I want to tell you something tonight. So please don't make any appointment with anyone include Sky!" I told him then kiss him before walking back toward Sean and Becca who already waiting for me.

Graduation Ceremony running smoothly and boring! I try to keep my eyes open when all the people up there giving their speech. I try to look at the crowd and I could see Clyde and Sky sitting together.

I don't understand why can they sitting together when their last is different, like Anderson must be in front of this row and then our last name, Woods must be far behind. I shook my head and look at Becca who also hold her sleepiness.