Chapter 30

It absolutely amazing when Meghan saw Clyde sleep on my shoulder and I just give her my finest smile saying yeah bitch he still into me.
Meghan then took the sit on the front with her minions while I decide to take some sleep. I think it will be a long way to go to our hotel.

"Welcome to our hotel everyone. I hope you guys will enjoy your stay in here!" said the hotel manager hotel when we get off from the bus.

We just give him a brief smile before we securely going to lounge and some of us decide to go back to sleep.

Mr. Howard and Ms. Hawkins, both start to arrange our room. Becca and I will be together when Sky of course will be stay with Clyde, and Sean, well; his kind got stuck with someone from his classes.

"Everyone please come back to the lobby after you guys put all your bags because we will start our tour immediately." Said Mr. Howard and of course he got only a grunt or groan from us.

Becca now pulling my hands and quickly we get inside the lift to get into our room on seventh floor. Clyde and Sky are going to eighth floor.

All of us are in the same lift, when me and Becca reach our floor, Clyde pulling my hand toward him and kiss my cheek. "I'll see soon." He whispers to me.

"Stop it guys! Both of you just like a married couple already." whines Sky and I only rolling my eyes and head out from the lift with Becca.

"Meghan totally gonna kill you. She look like a gremlin when she saw you and Clyde on the bus." Said Becca while she opens our room.

Twin bed and everything just like the normal hotel room. Becca put her bags and also me. "I know. I just need to face it up like a mature woman." I said softly.

I decide to tie my hair and take out my mini ransel and put all the important things inside it, like my wallet, lip balm, iphone, passport, room key, and of course tissue. "Do you think she gonna rip out your hair?" asked Becca this time.

I only laughing and shook my head, "No! Maybe she will put her claw on my face." I said to her and smile.

Becca now rolled her eyes, "Well, at least Clyde will be stood by you when she decides to attack you here." She said and we are both getting out form our room to join with the others at the lobby.

For the rest of day we only do anything that we call as tourist activity. We rode on double decker bus just like what tourist always do then some of us get a chance to sneak out and take their own activity ahead. Me and Clyde, we decide follow everyone go, Sky and Nadine also Becca and Sean are really enjoying London just like us.

"Did you already know when you will go to Jane Austen's house?" asked Clyde to me when we walked in the area near The London eye. I nod my head, "Third day and I already prepare a rent car, so I could drive there without getting vomit." I told him and smile.

Clyde now hugging me and exhales his breath, "I will come with you. Everyone will come with you, Sky, Nadine, of course Shawn and Becca. I hope your car will be fit for all of us." Said Clyde this time.

I look at his eyes, "I don't know that Sky and Nadine will also join us. Sky is the last person who gonna love Jane Austen." I said this time.

"Yeah, but when it comes to Nadine....He will do anything." said Clyde.

"I guess I never know that my twins brother have a capability to love someone that badly." I told him and I kiss Clyde's cheek.

I think I love this man. Yes, you already love him before you realize.

"We are late Becca..." I said to Becca when I saw her using mascara for many many times. Becca only shrugging her shoulder, "I feel it's not enough, Willow." She said while she looks at herself through the mirror.

I'm checking out my maxi dress again and again to make sure that I wear it with the correct accessories, so it's not too much for a dinner event. And Yup, they are still there and look okay and beautiful.

"Ok! I'm done. Let's go!" said Becca while she took her clutch. Both of us get into the lift, Sean and Clyde will waiting for us at the lobby.

When we already at the lobby, I only see Sean who smile widely when he look at Becca. Both of them automatically kissing each other and I rolled my eyes, trying to find Clyde somewhere.

None.

Maybe he is late because there is something, I thought and then I get inside the restaurant together with Sean and Becca.

"Ladies first..." Said Sean when he helps me and Becca with our chair. At the beginning I thought me and Clyde will sit together, only the two of us, but because right now Clyde is MIA, then Sean and Becca decide to sit with me.

"You guys go first. I'm full." I told Sean and Becca.

When both of them going to get some food, I look at my iphone. Nothing. I exhale my breath and I look around the restaurant. But guess who I saw?! none other than Clyde and Meghan in the corner of the room.

I look at Meghan who smile at me and put her hands on Clyde's arm. When Clyde following Meghan's eyes, I quickly looking to the other side of the room.

"Sky!" I called my twin and wave my hand so he could see me. I look Sky and Nadine who just come and they look so flushed? I shook my head when both of them come toward me.

Nadine hugs me then Sky, "Where is Clyde?" he asked me.

"Uhm...I don't know. He said that he gonna meet me at the lobby but he is not there when I get there."I said to him nonchalantly.

I think I could hide my emotion really well now. Nadine pulls more chairs for her to sit and she sits beside me.

"You look flustered, what happen?" I asked her innocently.

Sky now clears his throat and I smile wickedly.
"Whoa! You guys! I can't believe it!" I said to them and Nadine automatically put her hand on my mouth.

"Shut up, Willy!" she whispers to me and I smile widely.

"Hey man! Where are you from?" I look at Clyde who coming toward us.

Clyde looks nervous when he looks at me but I decide to wear my blank expressions. Not now, I think.

"I just talk to some friends." he said while he looks at me. Sky nods his head, "Join with us then." He told him.

"I think this table is full......" I asked Sky.

Sky raised his eyebrow, "No! We could put one more here..." said Sky, but Clyde pat his shoulder. "No man, it's okay. I think I'm gonna go to our room. I'm not hungry actually." Said Clyde.

I clear my throat, well done for making me feel like the bad one here, Clyde.

"Willow can I talk to you after dinner?" he asked me.

"Uhm, I think I'm gonna sleep after this. Maybe tomorrow." I told Clyde and look into his eyes straightly. He only nods his head and head out from the restaurant.

"What happen now?" asked Nadine this time and I only shook my head.

I don't even know what happen now...

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Chapter 30!
DRAMA IS HEEEERRREEEE!!!
It's not edited yet 🙇🏻‍♀️

And........I will do double update today 😆😆

By the way, HAPPY HALLOWEEN 🎃 👻 for you guys! Sadly, we don't celebrate halloween in here but I still got the halloween vibes around me haha!

P.S: I don't know about London at all because I haven't been there before. So, I hope you guys would understand because I only use my imagination to describe London on this story. But I would be happy if you guys want to help me to tell me more about London 😊

Until then bubbye 👋👋👋

Loves,
M.F 😘😘
XOXOXOXOXO!