Part 4

In the morning,
The weather was really gloomy. The cold breeze was blowing hard. It was about to rain!!!! It was a sunless morning!!!! Azan was working on his office. He was getting bored and was dozing off again and again. Suddenly Shilpa entered the room. She saw him and palmed her head.
Shilpa: Sir main sochti hu aap puri raat kya karte ho?????
Azan looks at her with cute angry expressions.
Azan: Itna sochne ki zarurat nehi Shimla!!!! Abhi kaam karo!!!! I am a very hardworking person!!!!😎
Shilpa: Ha woh toh dikh hi raha hain!!!! Acha woh Noor....... Azan looks at her by raising his eyebrow. She realized what she said and panicked. Woh.... I mean Miss.Noor ane wali hain apse milne!!!! But still he was raising his eyebrow, her heart beat skipped. She started sweating.
Shilpa: W..what?????

He suddenly then gave a naughty smile to her giggling and again started doing his work. Shilpa sighed in relief. She then left from there by wiping the sweat from her forehead hurriedly. He puts his hand on his cheek and looked outside making cute expressions!!!!
Azan:(making sad face) Pata nehi kab ayegi baarish!!!!! Ufffoooo!!!!!!

Then someone knocked the door.
Azan: Come in!!!!!!!
She entered the cabin. It was Noor. He saw her and overjoyed.
Azan: Hiiiii!!!!! Kaisi ho!!!!
Noor: Mr.Azan!!! This is office!!!! So please behave!!!! He made a cute pout like a kid. Noor rolled her eyes.
Azan:(slowly) Ab kya waha hi khadi rahogiiii????(whispering, cutely) Pata nehi subha subha shayad mirchi kha kar ayi hain!!!!!
Noor: Kuch kaha apne????
Azan: No no!!!! She came and sat infront of him.
Noor: Toh kaam shuru kare????
Azan: Toh maine kya mana kiya???? He giggles. She banged her hand on the table making him jerk. He became quite.
Noor:(angrily) Tum koi bhi baat ke sidha answer nehi de sakte!!!!!
Then she realized and stopped. He was giggling silently. She didn't know how to control her anger.
Noor: Ughhhh!!!!! She groaned in frustration!!!!!! Azan looks at her innocently by lowering his head a little.
Azan:(cutely) Sorry!!!!
She became lost in him for sometime. This official suit doesn't go with his look, but it matched him well. She wonders how????? She then shrugged off the thoughts and continued working!!!!! After 10 minutes, they were still working. Noor wondered how he was quite all the time? Did he got angry. This question made her disturbed..... She didn't wanted to look at him and also she wanted to know why he was quite........ This was hell confusing to her. She never behaved like this before of some tiny reason???? Her legs were moving by her own and she started pressing her left hand. Atlast she freaked out and gazed at him. She was stealing glances from him and atlast spoke out.......
Noor: Why are you quite now!!!!! She said highly disturbed by his antics.
Azan:(slowly) Tumne hi toh kaha chup rehne ko!!! Main bolu toh problem, na bolu toh problem toh main karu kya????

He said highly disappointed like a kid who lost his chocolate!!!!! A small smile appeared on Noor's lips. His cute sad face made her melt. She was struggling between her heart and mind!!!!! Through her feelings she had in her heart was weak but it gave a strong unknown sense to her. She cannot help herself from staring his face which shows sadness because of a simple reason like a kid. Suddenly it started raining and his expressions changed. His face delighted with 10 bulbs and excitement showed on his eyes. His face didn't lied about his happiness. He stood up and rushed towards the window leaving Noor confused. She didn't thought a person can be so happy seeing rain. She also went and stood beside him. He was jumping in excitement and giggling like a baby.
Noor: Barish dekhke itna khush????
Azan: Yessssssss!!!!!! Mujhe baarish bohot pasand hain!!!!!! He started clapping in excitement. She smiled slowly. For a moment, she had forgotten about her pain!!!! But remembering it suddenly, she became quite. A long tear escaped from her eyes but she hurriedly wiped it before he could notice!!!!!! But she didn't know why she just wanted to forget her pain for sometime and just enjoy his happiness???? Her mind became blank in this thoughts. Her heart doesn't corporate at all with her mind. She palmed her face and went from there and sat on chair. While he was standing near the window, trying to open the shutter. Noor watched him who is struggling to open the shutter with a cute irritating face. She smiled at his antics. He finally opened it and put his hand outside. He was jumping in happiness seeing the rain drops falling on his hand. But soon someone pulled his hand inside and closed the shutter hurriedly. He became angry. It was Shilpa.
Azan: Shimla ki bachi!!!! Kyu bandh ki tumne????? He fumes like a balloon.
Shilpa:(giggling) Sorry Sir!!!! Par Ravi ma'am ki instructions hain!!!!! Apko allergy hain na baarish se!!!! She then left from there giving a look to Noor. She sat there confused. Azan again sat on chair with his cute sad face. Noor smiled. Suddenly she remembered about her plan. She looked at him with pain and hatred. Her heart aching remembering Shreya...... She gripped her dress tightly and her eyes became red, filled with rage and emotions!!!!
Noor:(coldly) Ab kaam shuru kare Mr.Azan?????
Azan: Hmmm!!!!!! He said like a obedient child. They then started working. In this time, they had their fights almost three times. Noor was getting more irritated by his antics. Then they finally finished their work.
Azan: Uff Aaj toh bohot kaam kar liya!!!! Noor looked at him with disbelieving look. He giggles cutely showing all his teeths. Then a person came and gave them coffee.
Noor: Black coffee????
Azan: Ha tumne hi bola tha na tumhe Black coffee pasand hain so.....☺
Noor: Hmm!!!! Smart!!!!
Azan smiled sheepishly.
Azan: Bachpan se!!!!😎
Noor rolled her eyes as long as she can!!!!! Suddenly something came in her mind. She smirked and when he was about to take the cup, she intentionally falls the hot coffee on his hand.
Noor: Oh sorry sorry!!!! She smirked.
Azan: Ahhhh!!!!
He hissed in pain. Tears rolled down from his eyes due to pain. Noor's heart sank when she noticed the pained expression on his face. Which made her tremble. She stood up hurriedly and went towards him. She hurriedly holds his hands. He started weeping like a kid. She felt really disappointed. She blows air on his hand. Two drops of tears falls from her eyes.
Noor:(guilty) Hey its ok wait!!!!! She tried to make him calm. She looked at him. He is weeping seeing his hand. Tears falling from his eyes continuously. She smiled slightly. He looked at her and started weeping more.
Azan: Mu..mujhe chot...lagi aur tum hass...rahi ho!!!! He jerked his hand and went towards the couch and sat there holding his hand. She smiled and sat beside him.
Noor: Nehi baba!!!! Main toh tumhari face dekhke hass rahi thi!!!! She wiped his tears. He smiled cutely by blinking his eyes. She became awkward and took her hand back. She then applied ointment on his hand. He was weeping slowly. She finished it and looked at his innocent face which had turned red due to crying. She felt bad. She stared at his cute dark black glazy eyes which is sparkling with tears.
Noor: I am sorry!!!!
Azan:(slowly, cutely) It's ok!!!!

Hope you liked this part!!!!!!