Part 33

Azan reached his house. His hands were shaking. His eyes became red..... He was breathing heavily due to crying. He entered the house. Seeing the decorations, his heart was sinking. He ran to his room and slammed the door. Anger was taking over him. He didn't expect this from Noor. He sobbed hardly falling on knees. He gripped his hair. His heart broken completely. His breathing got heavier with time. He looked around his room which was decorated rose petals. He got up and destroyed the whole room.

****Noor*****

Tears were filling my eyes. My hands trembling. I never wanted to broke him. I hugged Shilpa di tightly and broke down in tears. It was just killing me from inside. He must be feeling so broken. I broke him. I broke his heart. Pain was building in my chest again. Shilpa di was rubbing my back, consoling me!!!! He deserves better!!!! I didn't deserve me!!!! My heart breaking in pieces for him.

"Noor!!!!! You need to leave.... If you cry like this, who will console Azan????" Shilpa di said, lifting me face. I looked at her with pain.

"How will I face him di???? I don't deserve him..... I broke his heart!!!!" I sobbed harder.

"I know but......." She took a deep breath. "But he needs support!!!!! You know?? He is broken now!!!! You need to make it right!!!! Please go!!!!!"

"How??? He hates me now!!!" I breathed out..... Tears spilling out my eyes. I bent over and placed my palmed on my face. My voice cracking. My heart pounding inside my chest at the thought of confronting him. He must be alone!!!! I need to leave!!!!

"Noor!!!! You don't know how much he loves you!!!!!" Shilpa di said!!!!! A long tear escaped from her eyes. "He can never hate you!!!!!"

I got up at my feet. Wiping the tears from my eyes. My heart throbbing inside my chest. Like I am going to pass out or something!!!! My lips shaking.

My grabbed my phone with my trembling hands. I dialed Azan's number.

It ran though and went to voice-mail......

I tried another time but it didn't help. So I dialed at Ravi aunts number....... I just hope she would answer........

"Hello?" Ravi aunts voice answered.

I breathed out.

"Did Azan come there????" I asked.... My voice cracking!!!!! My body was feeling numb!!!!!

"Noor!!!" She said softly. "Where are you??? We were so worried!!!!" She explained.

I was not in the state to tell her anything. I just shrugged.

"I can't explain right now!!!! Did Azan come there???" I again repeated.

"Yeahhh!!!!! He is not coming out of his room!!!!! We call tried to call him, to ask him what happened!!! We knocked on his door, But no response!!!!! You please come first!!!!" And the phone clicked off....... My breath stopped. I rushed to my car and started driving. I sobbed harder.

He has to be fine.

I reached his house. Without wasting time I went inside running. My legs felt numb as I reached his room. My jaw trembling.

"Azan!!!!!" I called out for him. But no response!!!!! My tears streaming down. I again called him still no response. This time I panicked.

I rushed downstairs and grabbed the keys of his room ignoring everyone's questions and ran upstairs.

I opened the door with shaking hands only to find dead silence inside. My blood rushing. I practically had stopped breathing. Everything was shattered there. Dark everywhere....... I felt like no strength in my body....... I turned the lights on......

He was sitting in a corner hugging his knees close to his chest. His head buried in his knees. My heart broke for him..... I didn't had the courage to face him.

"Aza..n!!!" I burst out in tears. He didn't answer. My breath became more heavy when I noticed the blood drops on the floor. I hurriedly rushed towards him and kneel down infront of him.

"Azan..." I touched him but at he pushed me. Tears falling from my eyes. My lips trembling. I didn't had the courage to talk to him.

He turned to me with blood shot red eyes. I looked down. I can't really bear the hatred on his eyes.

"Why did you come here now???" He muttered softly looking into my eyes....... His voice deep with full of pain. I pulled myself up and went to cup his face. But he stood up moving away from me. The room was full with silence. This time I burst out in tears seeing blood flowing from his right hand.

"Azan please your silence is killing me!!!" I said crying unable to take the pain....... He continued to stare at me.... Blankly!!!!!!

Why.....di..d you...do th..is??? He asked. His voice choked at the end.

Tears were threatening to escape from my eyes. I just closed my eyes unable to face him. My heart heavy.

"I am really sorry!!!" I said looking at him. My heart broke seeing him crying.

"Sorry??? Is that this much simple???" He said chuckling softly. Tears falling from his eyes. "You could have just asked me Miss Noor Ahmed!!!!!" He burst out in crying!!!! I down my head crying. He continued.

"But you didn't!!!!! You just judged me!!!! I didn't expect this from you!!!!! I hate you Noor!!!!!" His voice was loud. I felt my world crushing. His pain killing me.

"Azan!!! I......" I didn't know what to say. My heart throbbing inside my chest. I felt nauseous, unable to control my emotions. I reached over and to hold his hand. He didn't stop me this time...... Waiting for me to answer him... He was just crying looking down. His hand was tightened in a fist. I can see the hatred for me in his eyes. Which broke me......... In a jerk, he pulled his hand from me!!!!! He was breathing heavily. Tears were flowing from his eyes.

"Just leave!!!!" He ordered.........

"Azan!!!!" I said as panick taking over me!!!!!!

"I said just leave!!!!!!!!" He said at the top of his voice. Then he reached over and gripped his dress holding his head. I felt like my voice choked. I rushed towards him to hold him but he just pushed away from him. He was breathing heavily and his hands were shaking.

At this time, he fall down unable to control himself. He hit his head on the wall and then at the floor. Blood started oozing out of his head.

My heart beat skipped I immediately ran towards him. I pulled him up in my lap tapping his face. He had fallen unconscious. I felt like frozen at my place. Tears dripping down........ I hurriedly rushed taking him to hospital.

Hope you liked this part..........