Part 9

He was weeping silently. Noor rubbed his back slowly. She slowly broke the hug.
Noor: Kyu ro rahe???? Shhh!!!
She broke the hug and cupped his face gently by wiping his tears. His nose and lips became red due to crying. Noor smiled. She then gets a call from Shilpa. She became alert.
Noor: Main abhi ati hu!!!!
Azan:(slowly) Hmm!!!!
She went outside and take the call.
Noor:(slowly) Hello Assalamu alaikum!!!!!!
Shilpa: Hmm, Walaikum assalam!!!! Noor tu kya Azan ke ghar hain?????
Noor: Ha di!!!! Aap kaha ho???
Shilpa: Main hospital mein hu!!!!! Azan kaisa hain???? Mujhe abhi pata chala!!!!
Noor: He is fine di!!!!🙂
Shilpa: Iska matlab tu usse dekhne gayi hain????? Haina????? She smiled.
Noor: A..aisa kuch nehi hain!!!!
Shilpa: Aisa hi hain Noor!!!! Maan le!!!!! Warna der ho jayegi!!!!!
Noor:(smiles painfully) Der toh ho gayi!!!!!! Use bhi waise torungi jaise usne Shreya ko tora tha!!!!! She cuts the call and closed her eyes. She remembers about Shreya and her words and her heart filled with hatred and rage. Suddenly someone called her from behind. It was Ravi. She hurriedly wiped her tears and turned towards her.
Ravi: Noor!!!!
Noor: Ji....aunty????
Ravi: What are you doing here beta!!! Come!!!!
Noor: Ok aunty!!!!! She smiled and went with her. They sits in the hall. Noor was a little bit awkward.
Ravi: Mujhe abhi pata chala ki tum Azan ki business partner ho!!!!
Noor: Ji!!!!!
Ravi: Woh toh tumhe bohot pareshan karta hoga na!!!! Sorry tum kehke bol rahi!!!! Main bhi na!!!😅
Noor: Arey nehi aunty!!!! It's ok!!!!!! Par yeh toh apne sahi kaha!!! Uff, bohot pareshan karta hain!!!!! She shook her head in disbelief. Ravi laughed.
Ravi: Uska toh kaam hi yahi hain!!!! Din bhar bass logo ko pareshan karna!!!! Bohot ziddi bhi hain!!!!
Noor: Haina????? They both laughed.
Ravi: Azan tumhari baare mein bohot baate karta hain!!! Itna bhi khadus nehi ho jitna woh bolta hain!!!!! She giggles.
Noor: Usne aisa bola mere baare mein?????? Idiot. She frowned cutely. Ravi caresses her face.
Ravi: Tumhe dekhke lagta hain bohot pehle se pehchanti hu!!!!! Noor smiled.

Then they chit-chated for sometime. After sometime, Noor entered Azan's room with a plate of food. He was sleeping like a baby folding his legs and curling up in the blanket. She smiled. She was lost in him. She went towards him and sat beside him. She puts her hand on his forehead. His fever had decreased. She caresses his faces down through his cheeks with a peaceful smile. She went closer to him and was about to kiss his forehead but stopped and moved back. She wiped the tear from the corner of her eyes. Then his sleep broke and he wake up rubbing his eyes cutely.
Noor: Ho gayi apki beauty sleep puri????
Azan: Hmm!!!☺ He gets up. He looked at the plate and made an innocent face.
Noor: What?????
Azan: Mujhe nehi khani!!!!! He makes faces.
Noor: Khana padega!!!!!
Azan: No!!!!!
Noor: Khana is zaruri!!!!!!
Azan:(giggles cutely) Wow!!! Hindi+ English!!!!!
Noor: Shut up!!!!! Just eat it!!!!!
Azan: Rude...... No no no!!!! Never!!!!
Noor:😑 Khao warna.......
Azan:(cutely) Tum meko dara nehi sakti!!!!!
Noor: Azan dekho I am loosing my patience!!!!!!!
Azan: No!!!!
She holds his chin forcefully and makes him eat. He chews the food fastly and started coughing. He made a cute angry face. She smirked.
Azan: Meko baat hi nehi karni!!!! He turned his face to another side. Noor smiled.
Noor: Acha sorry!!!!
Azan: No!!!! Tum ache se bhi toh bol sakti thi!!!🥺
Noor: Acha aab aisa nehi hoga!!!!!
Azan: Har baar yahi bolti!!!!!!🥺🥺🥺
Noor: Allahhhhhh!!!!!!!! Please please don't waste my time!!!!!
Azan downs his head a little and looked at her with a innocent baby face. He said like a baby:(slowly) Ok!!!!!! Par tum khila dogi!!!!☺
Noor: Hnff Ok!!!!!! She said irritatedly.
She made him eat. He was eating with difficulty as he didn't wanted to have and was doing a lot of dramas but it didn't work. He was sitting on bed with a angry face.
Noor: Aab yei natak karna chod do!!!! Khana finish ho gaya!!!!!😑 She was about to leave but he holds her hand. She turned. He smiled cutely at her.
Noor: What happened now????
Azan: Tum yaha rukogi thodi der???Pleaseeeee!!!!! He asked childishly.
Noor:(smiling) Ok!!!!! She sits beside him. He laid on bed. She covered him with the blanket.
Azan: Main tumhari hath pakad lu???? She was lost in him so didn't listen!!!🙆‍♀️ Noorrrrrrrr!!!!!!! She came back in senses.
Noor: Kyu??? She asked by raising her eyebrow.
Azan:(cutely) Aise hi!!!!! He holds her hand and closed his eyes without knowing her answer. He slept in minutes as he was feeling very weak. Noor kept staring him. She was feeling a strange connection with him. She was hell confused and angry at herself for being with him. She didn't know why her heart aches for him???? After knowing the truth that because of him, Shreya committed suicide??????? She gave a long forehead kiss to him. He smiled cutely in sleep. She suddenly moved back and made her hand free. She turned her face from him and ran downstairs by wiping her tears.
Ravi: Arey Noor kaha ja rahi?????
Noor: Ab mujhe chalna chahiye aunty!!!!!
Ravi: Oh!!!! Thik hain beta!!!! Bye!!!!
Noor: Allah hafiz!!!!!
Ravi: Allah hafiz!!!!
Noor then left from there.