Part 43

I looked at him after we finally reached. I was really tired with him as he kept frowning and muttering all the way, screaming and singing at the top of his lungs.

I turned to gaze at him asleep now at the passenger seat finally.

I sighed giving a small smile. Atleast he was happy now!!!! His cheeks and nose red due to the cold weather. I watched him as he slept more comfortably holding the jacket close to him. How can someone sleep in car so easily? Weird!!!!!

I slowly shook him and he got up rubbing his eyes.

A lump caught in my throat as he looked at me confused then at the place. My heart beating wildly. He looked horrified. I looked down.

It was the place where I proposed him.  It was the place where I broke his heart....... It was place full of bad memories. Yes we are here for the third time. But this time I only want to make good memories. With him. I want to make him forget the past and move on.

Tears building in his eyes as he looked at me. His lips shaking which made my heart broke.

What I did with him was unforgivable. I didn't deserve his trust. Still he believed me. I reached over and hold his hand, he didn't look at me. I ignored the aching feeling in my chest and pulled him towards me. I felt his small moves to stop me but I hugged him more tightly. He must be angry with me.

"Leave...me!!!!" He said, slowly.

"Please come with me Azan!!! Please???" I managed to speak, tears threatening to escape.

He didn't replied but slowly nodded and I smiled.

***********************

"It's freezing in here!!!!" Azan complained, a pout taking over his face.

"Can you stop complaining for a sec!!!!!" I rolled my eyes.

"But......"

"Shut up!!!!"

I let out a big sigh looking at him. He was now wearing a big loose blue sweater as he was still feeling cold in the black leather jacket with matching my dress. Idiot!!!!! Now his hairs also messed up which was falling allover his forehead. Not his nose and cheeks but also his ears were turning red. I suddenly felt the urge to kiss his bloody red lips.

I opened the door slowly letting out a deep breath before looking back at him. He didn't even look at me now, his gaze never moving from his feet. Suddenly I started feeling guilty for not telling him before.

I placed my warm palm on his cheeks. He looked at me with glittering eyes. I know it was heart for him but I had to do it.

Azan suddenly felt the urge to burst out in tears. His heart aching even looking around. It's literally tearing him apart remembering about the day. He was scared that he would literally run from the place to control himself. Every step he took towards the small wooden house, the memories ripped him from inside.

He couldn't look up from his feet until he felt her warm hand on his red chubby cheeks. She couldn't help but notice how he flinched by her touch.

How badly she wanted to bite his cheeks.

"Don't cry Azan!!!!" She hide him into a warm hug. His breath hitched. He instantly buried his face in her neck slamming his body against hers by wrapping his arms around her waist.

A gasp left her lips. She dropped her bag on the floor pulling him more closer, rubbing his back in circles and inhaling his sweet scent and balling his soft baby blue sweater in her fist tightly.