Part 18

***Noor***
I was caressing his cheek while he snuggling in my neck like a kid weeping. Awww I love this kid so much. He is soo cute and perfect, he is attracting me with his innocent eyes. Understanding the situation that I was too lost in him, I broke the hug. They will be here anytime and we need to leave from here. I cupped his face wiping the tears which was for me!!! I really liked the concern he showed for me. I placed a kiss on his chubby cheeks, I couldn't help cause he was looking damn cute....... He blushed like a girl. I then asked him to drive as my hand paining like hell and I was feeling tired. He agreed and and gave his most beautiful, cute and attractive smile which made me blush automatically. But I controlled them against my hard face!!!!! He then started driving and I was staring him shamelessly and I slowly drifted into deep sleep..........

After sometimes,
Azan's POV,
I was driving and she sitting beside me. I was really tired after all this and I thought she also....... I looked at her and saw her sleeping 😴 like a kid folding her arms and placing her head in the window side. I was staring her with a disbelieving look. She is always being sooooo serious and angry bird but now she is sleeping like a cute innocent child. I pouted!!!!!! Why can't she be like this always????? SWEET AND CUTE!!!!!!!! But no, she will be always scolding me and also consider me like a kid....... Huhhhhh!!!!! Don't I have any feelings!!!!!! Oh noooo!!!!! If I keep staring her like this I will end up doing an accident!!!!!! Then I have to die before me marriage with....... Oh no, what rubbish I am thinking???? I me..an if I die now then I...i...... I shrugged off all this and started driving sincerely. But I was again and again looking at her. I really can't move my eyes from her. Suddenly my eyes falls on the side mirror. OH NOOOO!!!!! They....they are following us. My heart beat skipped and I looked at Noor. She was still sleeping. My looked around and it was a hilly road. My heart fluttering thinking all this and now I understood their plans!!!!💔 I took a fast turn and started started driving fastly. I think they also understood and still following us. My mind stopped and my throat literally became dry. No no, I can't let anything happen to her......

Noor POV,
I opened my eyes jerkly realizing the surroundings. I looked at him and my heart beat skipped seeing his teary eyes and scared expressions. I can sense something is not good. He was driving harshly........
Noor: Azan..Azan what happened????
He was not replying!!!!!! He looked really scared and concerned. His eyes were blood shot red and breathing heavily. Then I looked behind and saw three big king size black cars following us!!!! I understood and my hands trembled. My head was throbbing my palmed my face thinking about it. I will not let anyone touch him!!!!!! I need to save him at any cost. I understood the deadly surroundings and held his hand tightly. He looked at me with tears and I shed tears seeing his concern. I nodded. But suddenly a loud sound came from back. I screamed then looked outside, they just shoot near the wheel. We jerked from our seat. I looked at him hurriedly to check him. Blood was oozing from his side of head.
Noor: Azannnn!!!! Tears rolled down from my eyes. I palmed my mouth.
Azan: I..I am fine!!!!!! He said while his eyes fixed on the road. I didn't know what to do????? My head stopped working. But he was trying so hard to save me!!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!! What is just happening!!!!!!!! Suddenly I noticed a truck infront of us!!!! My breath hitched.
Noor:(screams) Azannnn!!!!! Carefulllllllllll!!!!!!!! I screamed and closed my eyes tightly pressing his hand. For a second a realized that the whole world is crashing infront of me!!!!!! I just wanted to keep him safe. My head started spinning. Within a second everything around me started getting blank. I lost my sense completely. I was murmuring his name and the last thing I felt is his grip on my hand loosened.

After 3 hours,
I slowly opened my eyes when the dizziness hits me. Due to the bright light, I can't open my eyes. Allah, I was feeling so tired so I can't move. I tried to move my hand which was paining like hell and held my hand. Then everything starts to feel normal. I can hear the sounds of fan and some people talking....... I slowly opened my eyes a little and saw Shilpa sitting beside me!!!!! She looked at me and overjoyed. Tears can be seen in her eyes. I smiled slightly.
Shilpa: Noor!!!!! Are you ok?????
Noor: Hmm!!!! I then got up with the help of her. She adjusted the pillow behind me!!!! I hold my head trying to remember what had happened????? Then suddenly I remembered about the incident and tears rolled down from my eyes. Where is my Azan????????

Flashback,
Azan's POV,
After seeing the truck approaching towards us, my breath hitched. I lost my sense for a second and couldn't understand what to do?????? But I had to save her at any cost. I noticed that the truck was veryyyyy close to us, I hurriedly moved the car to another side jerked. It got hit by a tree and I hurriedly placed my hand on her forehead so she cannot get hurt!!!!!! By this, my head banged with the steering wheel. I could feel the blood flowing from my head. It was paining like hell and my vision started getting blurred. I lost the grip from her hand. I hold my head. I looked at her and saw she had already fainted. I can't let anything happen to her. Just then I realized the cars were still following us. I gathered courage and turned the car again. With no energy left in me, I again started driving. My head was paining like hell. Tears started flowing from my eyes. I then finally reached the house. I looked at her. I was loosing my sense slowly, painfully........ I tried to call her but couldn't make it. I holds her hand and squeezed it. Tears were falling from my eyes. I smiled faintly. We are safe now!!!!! I lost my sense............

Flashback Ends.........
***Noor*****
I...i remembered what had happened!!!!!! Tears were falling continuously from my eyes. I looked around and it was a hospital. My heart throbbing. My throat was getting dry remembering about Azan. I really didn't had the courage to ask diii about him....... What will she answer?????? I finally spoke.......
Noor: Di...di whe..re is Azan??????? I asked and tears burned my eyes.
Shilpa:(tears) We found you guys near Azan's house!!!!! You both were bleeding and unconscious!!!!!! Then we took you two in hospital.
Tears started flowing from my eyes. I understood what had happened after the truck approached towards us. He actually pulled his last strength to save me!!!! An..and I......... Why do you care for me so much Azan????? Why????? You are making me more weak with your love!!!!! Why do you care for me this much????? I stood up from my bed and turned towards Shilpa di!!!!! She tried to stop me but I didn't.
Noor: Di please don't stop me!!!!! I want to see him. I cried......
Shilpa: Par.......
Noor: Pleaseeee Diiii!!!!!
Shilpa: Ok!!! Come!!!!
She took me towards his room.

I entered his room. I stumbled and hold the door to support seeing him. My world stopped for a second seeing him lying on the bed like a lifeless body. My legs trembled and I was not able to support myself. Tears were betraying me. I can't see him like this!!!!!😭💔 Please, Allah!!!! Why are you testing me like this?????? Aaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! I screamed in my mind........ I hate you Idiot!!!!!! Why are you disturbing me like this Azan!!!!!! My eyes were fixed on him. A bandage on his head and a drip attached with his hand. It must be painful right????? I gathered courage and went closer to him taking slow steps. Tears burning my eyes rolling through my cheeks. He had to suffer sooo much!!!!! I will not spare them!!!!!! I slowly touched his cheeks. My hands trembling. PLEASE WAKE UP!!!!!!! I caresses his cheek and pressed my lips on his forehead. It was a long forehead kiss. I kissed his cheeks and eyes. Suddenly I noticed movements in his hand. I overjoyed and hold his hand. He was moving slowly. I called him happily. Tears filling my eyes.
Noor:(happily) Azan!!!!! I caresses his cheek. He slowly opened his eyes. I can sense he was confused. I smiled at him. He blinks his eyes twice looking at me. I nodded at him pressing my lower lips controlling my tears.
Azan:(innocently) Noor!!!!!
I couldn't control myself and burst out in tears. He smiled weakly at me.
Azan:(slowly) Tum roti bhi ho!!!!😲
Noor: Shut up!!!! Idiot, duffer insaan!!!!

***Azan***
I slowly opened my eyes and the bright light pierced my eyes. I shut my eyes immediately waiting for sometime. My head was paining like hell. As I opened my eyes, I tried to move my hand. But couldn't. I looked at the person. My vision was blurry but I can sense it was Noor. She was holding my hand. I can feel her hand on mine. I tried to hold her hand but couldn't. I looked at her and smiled. She was weeping badly. I looked at her confusingly and blinked my eyes to clear my vision. When she scolded me, I made a pout looking at her. I was trying to control my chuckles. She rolled her eyes.
Noor: Tum thik toh ho na????
Azan:(slowly, weak) I am always fine!!!!! I replied and closed my eyes as my head was spinning. She was looking at me then burst out in tears again.

Hope you liked this part!!!!