Part 39

****Azan****

"Do I have to go?????" I asked, unwillingly.

"Of course, sir!!!!! Please????" Ammi said making a puppy face. I rolled my eyes.

"Ok?....."

"Azan you're becoming rude day by day!!!!!!" She muttered softly. Which made me roll my eyes again.

I hate my life now.

I sighed as soon as she left the room. I used my arms to get up from bed, lazily.

Exhausting.

Why can't I just sleep?

I know I can't just ignore the things around me, butttt.........

It's hard. Really.

I can't just face her. It makes me feel suffocated.

I wiped the tear from my face and rubbed my eyes.

She didn't even apologize properly. Bad girl. I would forgive her but she didn't want. She blamed me!!!!!!

I couldn't control the aching feeling in my chest. I let out a hiccup unable to control my tears.

I again laid on bed pushing my face in the pillow.

I just feel terrible.

I then felt someone's presence in my room which made me jump a little. I hurriedly rubbed my face in the pillow and got up.

Shimla.

"Hi Azan!!!!!" She gave a tight smile to me. Nervous.

She scared the shit out of me!!!!!

"Hmm????" I asked, slowly.

She came and sit near me. I knew what she wanted to say. I already felt tears building up in my eyes. My head throbbing.

"Do you wanna talk???" She asked with a sympathetic smile. I turned my face from her to hide my tears. I pressed my lips.

"No!!!"

"Azan!!!! You're being rude!!!!" She pouted. "Don't show this attitude to me ok???? I will smash your head."

I let out a chuckle, immediately regretting for that. Bad timing. I just couldn't control myself. You are an idiot Azan.

"I hate you!!!"

"See I made you laugh!!!! You're welcome!!!!" She giggled.

"I don't want to talk to you!!!!" I said slowly without looking at her.

"Azan please????"

"No just leave!!!!" I wiped the tear from my eyes. She cupped my face.

"When you feel free!!! I will come ok???? We can talk!!!!!" She said softly and got up.

"By the way, are you coming to the party???? Please, for me???"

"You're not that important!!!!!" I said slowly trying to control my smile.

"Oh..... that hurts!!!!!" She said putting her hand on her heart. "You're an asshole!!!!"

"I am coming!!!!!" I said, trying not to pout.

"I knew!!!!"

"Just leave now Shilpa!!!!!"

"Shilpa????" She asked, her eyes widening.

"You didn't liked na that I call you Shimla!!!! So......." Tears threatening to escape my eyes. My lips trembling. I don't want to trouble anyone anymore.