Part 14

Azan was calling Noor continuously but she wasn't taking his calls. His heart was aching. He was sensing that something bad happened!!!!! He was weeping like a kid. He then made himself calm by thinking that he was overreacting and laid on bed. He wasn't able to sleep. He then got up and left to Noor's house secretly. He reached her house. It was 8 pm in the night. The guard saw him and came forward.
Guard: Azan baba aap iss wakt?????
Azan: Noor ghar pe hain???
Guard: Ji!!!!!! He went inside. He went inside as the main door was opened. He searched for Noor but didn't found her. He was searching for her and unknowingly entered her room. He opened the door and his heart beat skipped. She was falling unconscious on the floor.
Azan: Noor!!!!!!!😭 He hurriedly went near her and took her in his lap. He tapped her face. He was weeping like a baby. He took her in his arms and laid her on bed. His hands were shaking and lips trembling. He hurriedly took a glass of water and sprinkled on her face. He held her hand tightly and was crying like a kid by murmuring her name only. He suddenly felt a grip on his hand. Yes she was moving. She slowly opened her eyes and saw him. She got up holding her head. He overjoyed seeing her.
Azan: Noorrr!!!!! He hugged her tightly sobbing. She amazed. He was sobbing badly like a kid gripping her tightly. She didn't hug him back. She broke the hug and pushed him hardly moving away from him. He fall down and broke in millions. He again rushed towards her. She was jerking him again and again with blood shot red eyes.
Azan: Noor....tum... thik toh ho na?????
Noor:(rudely, expressionless) Please leave Mr.Azan!!!!!! I am fine!!!!!
Azan: But Noor tum.......
Noor: Pleaseeeeeeeee!!!!!! She screamed angrily. He jerked and became hurt but controlled his emotions.
Azan:(slowly) Why are you behaving like this????
Noor:(screamed, angry) JUST LEAVE ME ALONE DO YOU UNDERSTANDDDDDD PLEASEEEE LEAVEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Azan: Nehi jaunga!!!!! She started crying bitterly. He can't see her like this so he was also crying like a kid. He tried to touch her but she jerked him. She holds his hand tightly and angrily and pushed him out of the room. She closed the door hardly on his face. Tears rolled down from Azan's eyes. He felt a pinch on his heart. He sat down and was weeping silently. He kept knocking the door.
Azan:(weeping like a kid) Noor...ple..ase open the door........
While she sat on her knees crying bitterly. She then wiped her tears with a rage inside her. She went towards the bed and sat there. She understood that he had left. She was feeling tired so she laid on bed and closed her eyes. She slept.

In the morning,
Sunlight falls on Noor's face. She opened her eyes and took some time to adjust with the light. She got up rubbing her eyes. Her head was spinning slightly. She stretched her arms and looked outside. She then took her phone and checked the time. It was 8 am in the morning. She remembered about last night and a long unknown tear escaped from her eyes. She wiped them and left for washroom taking her clothes. She came after freshened up and opened her door. She went to hall and she was shocked to see Azan there. He was sleeping on the sofa. She understood he didn't leave last night and a long tear escaped from her eyes. She felt guilty for behaving with him like this. A small smile appeared in her face seeing him. He was sleeping like a baby by folding his legs. His hairs were messy with his red strawberry lips. She went near him and kneel down infront of him. She caresses his cheek with teary eyes. She had a sweet smile on her face. His sleep broke by this. He opened his eyes slowly and saw her.
Noor:(smiling with tears) Maan na padega!!!! Bohot ziddi ho tum!!!!!
Azan:(cutely, slowly) Toh???? Main kya tumhe chodke chali jati????? I am sooo responsible after all!!!!! Noor laughed at his words. He got up rubbing his eyes cutely. She sits beside him and hugged him slowly. He giggles cutely. She broke the hug and kissed on his right cheek. She was was in tears. She again kissed on his left cheek and hugged him tightly. He makes different faces while rubbing his cheeks. She broke the hug and laughed seeing him.
Noor: I am sorry!!!!!!😞
Azan:(slowly, cutely) It's ok!!!!☺
Noor: Awwwww you are sooooooooo cute!!!!!!!! She pulled his chubby cheeks. He became red like a tomato blushing. 🍅 She laughed. Suddenly her head started spinning as she didn't eat anything from last night. She held his hand tightly. She closed her eyes holding her head. Azan panicked.
Azan: Noor Noor!!!! Are you ok????🥺
Noor:(weakly) Yahi hu!!! Chillane ki zarurat nehi!!!!😑 He was in tears. He without any second took her in his arms by lifting her. She shocked. Her heart beat skipped and her eyes left open wide.
Noor: W..wh..wh..at are y..ou do..ing??????????😳
Azan:(serious) SHUT UP!!!!!!
Noor's jaw dropped. For the first time she noticed seriousness on his face. His eyes sparkling with a layer of glazy tears which was showing different kind of emotion and concern. She 🤐🤐🤐. He took her to the room and made her laid half on bed comfortably. She was just staring him without blinking her eyes with a peaceful smile. She was trying to feel the moment fully lost in it. He left from there without saying anything. She was confused but didn't say anything. She waited for him patiently. Her tears dropping seeing his concern towards her. Her heart felt heavy filled with pain. She didn't know how can a person be soooo amazing and innocent!!!!! Soon she was weeping slowly. But seeing Azan, she hurriedly wiped her tears and tried to act normal. He came and sat beside her with a plate of food. She smiled slightly seeing his cute innocent face which had became red due to crying. She got up and holds his cheeks by cupping his face gently. He smiled innocently between his tears. She wiped his tears by kissing slightly on his eyes.
Noor: Don't cry like a crybaby........ She smiled.
Azan:(cutely) Chiiiii so mean!!!!
He then took the plate and started feeding her. She was eating silently staring him with heavy heart. He was continuously talking and giggles like a small child.

Hope you liked this part!!!!!!