Epilogue

Sunlight pierced my eyes as I groaned and pulled the blankets over my head. Another boring day. This is what always happens on the holidays. Sleeping all day.

Well, Happy Birthday to you Noor.

I smiled slightly hoping the soft giggles behind me, this is how my mornings start. But there were none today.

I turned around and felt like my heart dropped, he was not here. I panicked. Where would he go????

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOORRRRRR!!!!!!!!" A scream left my mouth as I turned around quickly. I placed my hands on my mouth.

A laugh could be heard by the rooms followed by a small giggle. I sighed.

"You scared me Aiza!!!! Wait!!! How did you get in here!!!!" I asked her. I tried to set my messy hair from my sleep, yawning.

"I came by the window!!! You forgot to close it as usual..... And come on!! You should get used to it........" She giggled.

"You gave me a mini heart attack!!!!" I rolled my eyes. "Wait, where is he???"

"Mu..mu..mma!!!!" A small voice can be heard from the floor. I looked at him and he pouted. I picked him up.

"Good Morning little man!!!!" I kissed his cheeks which he pulled away hurriedly. I frowned.

"Hey Aaren!!! Say what I taught you!!!! Come on!!!!" Aiza said holding his little hands.

He looked at me innocently and smiled sheepishly. His chocolate brown eyes sparkling in amusement. It felt like a stab in my heart. I quickly looked at Aiza.

"Come on brown eyes!!!" Aiza huffed.

"No!!!" He said in his innocent voice. I laughed as Aiza glared at him.

"Huhhh cheater!!!!" She took him in her arms and tickled him. He was giggling loudly. I palmed my head staring at the two.

"What did you teach him anyways!!!!" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"I taught him to say Happy Birthday to you!!!!!" Aiza whined.

"Oh come on Aiza!!! He's only one years old!!! He can't say such a big line!!!"

"But he said it infront of me!!!!!"

Aaren giggled cutely.

"Anyways!!!! You know......" She paused, "Shilpa di is coming today!!!!" I looked down avoiding her gaze. We didn't meet after that incident. Thinking about it gives me chils.

"We...we haven't met in a while!!!!" I said slowly.

"I know but!!!!! Is she coming to meet you today????" Aiza asked with a smile.

"Yeah...." I breathed out trying to forget the terrible memories ripping my heart.

"Come on Noor!!! She is your sister!!! You know how everyone feels!!!! You can't just ignore everything!!!! You have to move on!!!! You know we also miss......." Aiza stopped. Tears threatening to fall my eyes. I looked at Aiza who was wiping her tears. I smiled.

"Hey!!!! You promised me you will let me meet him today!!!!" I asked and she blushed.

"He was busy today you know!!!!" Her cheeks got red.

"Oh someone's blushing......." I teased, giggling.

"Noor!!!! Please!!!!!" She shoved me playfully.

"He is your boyfriend!!! What's the problem!!!!" I asked then pulled Aaren back as he was clinging on my neck whining. "Stop it boy!!!!" I scolded.