Part 23

Azan:(crying) Be..because I love you!!!!
Noor was shocked. She loosened her grip. She looked at him then pressed her lower lips to stop her laughter.
Noor:(laughing) I know.... I know!!!!! She wipes his tears. His cheeks became red due to crying. She caresses his cheeks.
Azan:(cutely) I am serious!!!!😑🥺 Noor shivered for a second but tried to act normal.
Noor: Wh..what....what are you speaking??????? Her legs started to shiver. She really wanted to ran away from there to avoid the fact. She couldn't digest it at all. It was hell traumatizing for her. Her heart beating fast. She couldn't understand what to do or say!!!!!! She just stared him with a pool of emotions. She just wanted to leave everything and hug him tightly and cry harder but she didn't want to get a heart break. She didn't except this from him. Yes she is happy!!!!!!! THE HAPPIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! Her happiness is uncontrollable. She was trying to believe that he was not serious about this. But his eyes were describing he is speaking the truth....... She holds the chair to support herself. She couldn't speak a word as someone is choking her. After all this, she decides to stay silent and listen to him carefully. Seeing her expressions, Azan was confused like hell. His heart aching like someone stabbing him to death. Her silence making him mad. He was weeping without his knowledge. All he could understand is he wants her to be with him at any cost. HE NEEDS HER. As he couldn't bear her silence, he said in a really low and crying tone with breaking voice. Tears were falling continuously from his eyes.
Azan:(like a kid, weeping) I..i don't know any...thing!!!!! All...I know is I need you in my life!!!!!!! I..i love you!!!!! If it's called love then that's it!!!!!!! I can't live without you!!!!!!😭 He blurted out and was crying more while rubbing his eyes. She was like hell shocked her body started moving by her own. She just ran towards him and gave him a bone crushing hug. Literally she didn't had any control over herself anymore she couldn't stop herself anymore. She was just crying bitterly as she got the best thing in her life. She just gripped him more tightly. He was literally shaking. His tears falling like river. He just wanted to get lost in the moment and never came out from it. She realized he didn't hug her back she holds his hand and put on her waist and again hugged him tightly by waist sobbing. She snuggled her head on his neck. She was really mad that he didn't hug her back. He slowly circled his arms around her waist with shaking hands. She can feel his heart beat fluttering in his chest. He was weeping silently. He then hugged her tightly away from the world. Both were crying silently. Both were fully lost in the most precious and beautiful moment in their life. Then it started raining heavily to increase their happiness. They slowly broke the hug and looked outside. They were shocked seeing the beauty of the nature. The rain were also the witness of their happiness. Noor suddenly broke the hug and pushed him. He was shocked and looked at her innocently with red eyes. She slapped him. But it wasn't serious. He was scared to lose her.
Noor:(crying) Kya ha????? Ai..aise koi propose karta hain ek ladki ko????? He bursts out in tears. She took his face in her hands and cupped his cheeks gently. She was smiling with tears. She kissed his forehead. It was a long and most beautiful forehead kiss. They felt peace in the moment. She broke it and kissed his cheeks, eyes and nose. She was kissing him madly. But he was crying continuously. She again hugged him and puts his head on her chest. He was snuggling in her chest and crying.
Azan:(crying like a kid) Don't....don't lea..ve me Noor!!!!! Plea..se.. please please!!!!!😭
She broke down by this. She was fully helpless. Her tears had no boundaries. She was feeling very selfish and guilty for her deeds. She just wanted to take revenge from him but..... His pure love, his angelic heart was making her weak. She holds him close to her heart more tightly. Her fear can be seen in her eyes. Her lips trembling.
Someone: FINALLY!!!!!!!!!😚🙈
They both turned and saw Ayaaz and Shilpa standing there. Both were smiling at them. Azan and Noor distanced. They both wiped their tears and smiled.
Ayaaz and Shilpa:(together) CONGRATULATIONS!!! 👏👏 👏
Azan: Yei Shimla phirse agayi moment kharab karne!!!!🥺😤 They all laughed at him including Shilpa.
Shilpa: Ok ok we are leaving!!!!!! She holds Ayaaz's hand and dragged him out.
Ayaaz: Arey arey ek second Azannnnn, aunty ko bol dena aaj hum ghar nehiiiiiii ayengeeeeee!!!!!!!!😚 He screamed loudly. Shilpa glared at him. Azan and Noor started laughing. They looked at each other and smiled. Noor suddenly pulled him closer and crushed her lips. He was shocked as well as perplexed what to do!!!!!!!! She pulled him more closer. This time he holds her tightly by waist and kissed her back. It was the most beautiful passionate kiss ever. Unknowingly tears started flowing from Azan's eyes through his cheeks. She was wiping his tears while kissing him. She broke the lip lock and looked at him. She hugged him tightly.
Noor:(whispers in husky voice) I love you tooo!!!!! Meet me at 6 pm!!!!!! She smirked. She gave him the chit and left. Azan was confused. He smiled cutely!!!))) while wiping his tears. After sometime he also left from the office.

On the other hand,
Noor went to her house. It was dark all around. She directly went towards the room. She closed the door of her room and laid on bed lifelessly. Tears falling from her eyes. She started crying devastatedly. His words roaming in her mind. She looked at the diary beside her and caresses it.
Noor: I am sorry Azannn!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! She cried. Whyyyyyyy????? Whyyyyyyyy????? She was crying bitterly and screaming. She got up from the bed and sat on her knees. She folded her knees and held it close to her heart digging her face. No one can describe her pain which was going through........... She was crying continuously. After 1 hour, she wiped her tears and got up. She went towards the washroom and smashed water on her face. Her eyes were red. She opened the tap. She stood there lifelessly and let the cold water fall on her. Her tears mixed with the water which had no boundaries. She came out after sometime and went towards the cupboard. She took out a black saree and wrapped it around her. She did her little makeup and stood infront of the mirror. She was looking stunning. She opened her hairs. Her long hairs falls and touched her knees. She shakes her head and settled her hairs. She took the hair dryer and started drying her hairs. Then she took her rose fragrance perfume and applies it on her neck. She was looking elegant..... She admires herself on the mirror and closed her eyes. Azan's face comes infront of her eyes. She smiled but soon it turned into deep sorrow. She saw the time and took her bag and left.

On the other hand,
Azan was standing infront of the cupboard with a cute pout.
Azan:(cutely) Kya dadi!!!!!!!!! Ek bhi acha nai hainnnnnn!!!!!!!! Kya karu???????
Dadu: Itne saare toh dekh liye!!!!!!! Ab agar pasand nehi kar paya toh main kya karu?????😑 Bhag yaha se!!!! Kambakhat!!!!!!!!!
Dadi: Mere bache ko kuch matt bol!!!!! She kissed his forehead. Azan giggles at Dadu. He glares at him. Azan looks around. The whole room is shattered with clothes. He gasped.
Azan: Dadiii!!!!! Aap choice karo naaaaaaa!!!! Please!!!!🥺
Dadi: Thik hain!!!!! She went towards the cupboard and took out a suit and gave it to him. He smiled.
Azan: Wowwww!!!! Dadiiiii!!!!! Your choice is bestttt!!!!!! I love you sweetheart!!!!!!! He jumped in happiness and kissed her cheeks. Then Dadu chased him away.
Dadu: Mere biwi hain nalayak!!!!!!😑
Azan:(childishly) Par pehle meri dadi hain!!!! Hihihihi!!!!!! He giggles cutely like a baby. Everyone laughed seeing him happy. After sometime he left. He reached the place where Noor asked him to come. He was infront of the gate. It was a wooden house and beautifully decorated from outside. His eyes widened seeing the beauty of the place. It was a lonely beautiful place near the sea. His heart fluttering in his chest. He gasped and went inside taking slow steps. As he came infront of the door, the door opened by his own. His eyes sparkled in happiness seeing the place. His lips curved into a exciting smile. As the place was not less than fairyland. He palmed his mouth in shock and giggles in excitement. Then he went inside and one by one the lights started to turn on. He was lost in the beautiful moment. He looked outside through the big glass window. It was raining slowly making their special day more beautiful. Suddenly he felt someone's hand on his hand. First he got scared but he understood who was She???? He turned towards her. It was Noor. He mesmerized seeing her beauty. He giggles cutely with his most innocent smile. She smiled slightly at him. He was looking soooooo handsome that she can't move her eyes from him. And his innocent smile was making him more handsome. Suddenly rose petals started falling on them. He giggles and looked at her. She suddenly holds his hand and sits on her knees. She looked at him with teary eyes and a peaceful smile.

Noor:(with tears) Love is not a word to say!!!! Love is not a game to play. Love doesn't start in April and end in May. Love is yesterday, tomorrow and forever!!!!!! I love you Azan!!!! Will you be mine to the eternal ????? Will you marry me?????????

Hope you liked this part!!!!!!!!