Part 5

She bandaged his hand. She noticed he was upset and making a cute sad face. So she wanted to light up his mood but she also didn't know why?????? She didn't know why she couldn't bear the his upset face. She gasped in shock. She denied to look at his shining eyes. She knows she will became lost...... What kind of obsession is this??????
Noor:(in mind) What is happening with me???? Then Suddenly someone knocked the door. It was Shilpa. She entered the room. She confused seeing them. She then noticed the bandage on Azan's hand and shocked.
Shilpa: Sir yeh kaise....I mean!!!!! She looked at Noor angrily as she understood she did that only!!!!! Noor rolled her eyes.
Azan: Kuch nehi tum jao aur yeh clean kar do!!!!!
Shilpa: Ok!!!!!! She became angry on Noor and left from there. Then Noor thinks something!!!!! She smiled looking at him.
Azan:(sadly) Kya hua???
Noor: Kal apne mujhe offer kiya tha na coffee ke liye so aaj main karti hu!!!! Aap mere sath icecream khane chalenge????? He delighted.
Azan:(happily, cutely) Sachiiiiiii!!!!! Tum...mujhe bol....rahi!!!!! I can't believe!!!! Hihihihi!!!! He giggles cutely like a baby. Noor palmed her head.
Noor:(angrily) Ab jana hain toh chalo warna nehi!!!!!!! She was about to leave but he holds her hand.
Azan:(cutely) Chalo!!!!☺
Noor: Thik hain baarish ruk jaye phir chalenge!!!!
Azan:(making an innocent face) Kyu??? Abhi chalte hain na!!! Please!!!!
Noor: No!!!!
After sometimes, They finished their work and went out. They reached the car. Azan went and sat on the car.
Noor: Huhhhh!!!! Don't you have any manners!!!! Car kon chalayega?????🙄
Azan:(giggling cutely) Tum!!!! She gave an angry glare to him. He stopped giggling. Then she went and sat on the driving sit. She started driving. After sometime she looked at him who was busy sleeping cutely placing his head on the window side. His ruffle hairs were looking sooo cute that she couldn't help staring. His closed eyes reminded her about someone. SOME CHILDHOOD FLASHES!!!!!! She gasped as she didn't want to move her eyes from him but it could make an accident!!!!!! Her heart fluttering like hell. Suddenly something came in her mind and she applied the break with a jerk. This made Azan wake up in a jerk. He hit his head on the window but it wasn't minor.😂
Azan:(cutely, holding his head) Ahhhhh!!!! Dekhke nehi chala sakti!!!!! He said making his cute face and frowning like a tomato!!!!!!
Noor: Galti tumhari hain!!!! Seat belt kyu nehi lagaya!!!!!
Azan:(cutely, angry) Nehi lagana!!!! He folded his arms while making an angry face.
Noor: Tum bohot ziddi ho!!!!
Azan:(cutely) And tum bohot rude!!!!!
Noor:(angrily) I am warning you for the last time!!!!!
Azan: No!!!!!
She forcefully took the seat belt and made him wear it. They were to close to each other. She suddenly realized and looked at him. She trembled seeing his gaze was already in her. She hurriedly moved back and started driving the car. And Azan rubbing his head where he got hurt while making an cute angry face. Noor giggles secretly. After sometime, they reached. It was near the road. They parked the car other side.
Noor:(coldly) Ab bhi main jao???? Jao jake icecream leke aao!!!! He didn't argue and started going out of the car. Noor frowned.
Noor: Aeeee!!!! Pucho toh mujhe kya chaiye!!!!! Ajeeb pagal hain!!!! Hnff!!!!
He didn't answer and went out of the car.
Noor: What the heck!!!!!!
He went the other side of the car and pulled her outside.
Azan:(cutely, excited) Car mein khane mein koi maza hain!!!! Chalo!!!!
Noor: What!!!! Main waha nehi ja rahi!!!! Kitna bhir hain!!!! Uff!!!! She rolled her eyes.
Azan: Chalo nai toh meko bhi nehi jana!!!!! He said like a kid.
Noor:(super irritated) Ok!!!! Fine!!!!! She was about to go but he holds her hand. She looked at him angrily and jerked her hand.
Noor: Now what??????
Azan:(innocently) Wait!!!!🥺
He removed his coat as it was making him uncomfortable. He was wearing a simple sky blue shirt, his first bottom was open and his shirt sticked to his body. He was looking way more cuteeeee yet handsome in shirt. She hurriedly looked down.
Azan: Chalo!!!!!! He said excitedly.
Noor: H..ha!!!! He holds her hand and pulled her to the icecream stall. Later they were eating icecream by sitting in the nearby stairs. She looked at him who was busy eating icecream like a kid. A slight smile crossed her face as she looked at his icecream smeared on his nose and the corner of his lips. But he didn't even looked at her completely busy in licking the icecream from his hand which was falling from his cone. He looked like a baby. She found it cute and palmed her head blushing.
Noor: Hey!!!!
He narrowed his eyes and looked at her making his eyes big. She offered him a tissue paper pointing towards his lips. He looked at his nose and giggles cutely. He made a cute pout. She chuckled slowly and wiped the icecream from his lips and nose with the tissue. Her eyes widened when she realized and hurriedly moved back. She gasped and closed her eyes. WHAT IS HAPPENING TO HER!!!!!!! This question made her disturbed.
Azan:(cutely) Thank you!!!!! Khao na!!!!
Noor: What???? She asked like a fool.
He made a cute face and pointed towards her icecream which was melting. She understood and started eating.

Azan: Rude!!!!

Noor: What!!!

Azan: Rude, Mean!!!!!

Noor: Who????

Azan: You!!!!

Noor: Huhhhh!!!!

Azan: Bad girl!!!!

Noor: Shut up!!!!

Azan: No!!!! Mean, Mean, Mean!!!!!!

Noor: Ok!!! Shut your mouth!!!!! She said angrily. Azan stopped for a second and started giggling cutely like a baby. Noor didn't know how to control her anger. She got up and walked towards the car. Azan also came after sometime. Noor was about to sit on the driving sit but Azan sat before her. She frowned.
Noor:(angrily) Now what?????
Azan:(childishly) Jab hum aye the tab tumne chalai thi na!!! Ab meri bari!!!
Noor: Toh yahi tha na apka plan!!! Tab mujhe chalane diya taki ab mujhe jaha chahe waha le ja sake????
Azan: Hihihihi!!!! Yes!!!!
Noor: Smart!!!!! He giggles cutely and started driving the car. Noor sat on the car angrily. It was evening. After sometime they reached the place. It was really beautiful place near the lake. The water of the lake was blue and it was shining. After the rain, it was looking more beautiful and sparkle everywhere. Noor amazed.
Noor: Wowww!!!!!
Azan:(excitedly) Haina????? He ran out of the car and started jumping in happiness. She also went out and admires the beauty of the place. She looked at Azan. He ran towards a tree which was full of white flowers. He shakes the tree and the flowers fall on him. He giggles like a kid and again does the same. Noor smiled seeing his craziness!!!!
Azan: Yaha aao!!!! She went near him. He shakes the tree and the flowers falls on her. She amazed and smiled. She looked at him who is giggling like a kid.

After sometimes,
They were sitting on the floor near the lake.
Noor: Ab ghar chale????
Azan: Ok!!!! I am very tired.
Noor: Ab drive main karungi!!!!!
Azan:(tired) Tum hi karo!!!! Mujhe nehi karni!!!! He said tiredly.
They went towards the car and Noor started driving. After sometime she reached her house.
Azan: Yaha????
Noor: Woh actually ap..tumhe kuch files deni thi isliye!!!! Aur tum fresh bhi ho jana!!!!
Azan: Ummmm, ok!!!!
They went inside. Shilpa was lying on sofa scrolling her phone. Azan noticed her and confused. Noor also saw her and her heart beat skipped.
Azan: Shimla????
Shilpa listened his voice and her eyes widened. She stood up hurriedly.
Azan:(cutely) Tum yaha kya kar rahi???
Shilpa had to make something hurriedly in her mind so she said,
Shilpa: Woh...woh...main file....file dene ayi thi!!!! She took the file hurriedly which was in the side table. Noor sighed in relief.
Azan: Par tum toh aise bethi ho jaise tumhari apna ghar hain!!!!! Noor perplexed.
Shilpa: Woh.... Arey yeh toh mera hi ghar hain!!!! She then realized and closed her eyes tightly.
Azan: Matlab???? Yeh tumhara ghar kaise hua????? He asked whining like a kid.
Noor: Uska matlab hain....tum aise ajeeb sawal kyu puchte ho????
Azan: Hhe????
Noor: Aur kya???? Ab jao!!!! Tum fresh hoke aao!!!! He left from there. Shilpa came towards Noor.
Shilpa: Maine bola tha na tu use kabhi hurt nehi kar sakti!!!!
Noor:(angrily) Aisa nehi hain apa!!!
Shilpa: Maan le Noor!!!! Warna baadmein itna der na hojaye ki tujhe mafi mangne ka bhi wakt na mile!!!!!
Noor left from there. After sometime, Azan was roaming around the house. The house was really big, classy and well designed. Noor had went to get freshened up. Azan then noticed a room which was slightly opened. It was all dark inside. He slowly walked inside. It looked old. He turned on the light and saw it was a girl's room. Let me tell you it was Shreya's room. Noor had always kept it clean after Shreya died. He then noticed a big portrait which was covered with a cloth. He was about to take the cloth off from the portrait but someone pulled him outside and closed the door. It was Noor. Azan was confused seeing her red shot angry eyes.
Noor:(angrily, loudly) How dare youuuuuu to enter this room without my permission!!!!!!! Azan jerked by this. He became hurt by this.
Azan: I...am sorry!!!!!
Listening her voice, the servants gathered there.
Noor:(screaming at them) Who the hell opened this room????????
The servant: Sorry ma'am...woh!!!!
Noor:(loudly) Just shut up!!!!!!! You are fired!!!!!
Azan looks at her innocently with teary eyes. He felt insulted.......
Azan:(with teary eyes) Sorry!!!! It's my fault!!! Don't....scold her!!!! I shouldn't have entered......without your permission!!!! Sorry!!!! He ran from there while wiping his tears. He went out and sat on his car. He was weeping like a kid as no one before talked to him like this. He was really hurt by her behavior. He left from there.

Hope you liked this part!!!!!