Part 7

Next Morning,
Noor was getting ready infront of the mirror. She was thinking about Shilpa's words. She sighed and closed her eyes.

Noor's POV,
WAS SHILPA APA TELLING THE TRUTH????? AM I FALLING FOR HIM!!!!! NO NO NO, THIS CAN'T HAPPEN!!!!!! I MUST REMEMBER MY TARGET!!!!!!

She became angry and threw the spray bottle on the floor. Her eyes became red in anger.

"Itna gussa kaha se lati ho????"

She looked behind and saw Azan was standing there. He was giggling cutely. She hurriedly turned towards him with widened eyes.

Noor: Tum....tum kab aye??????

I ASKED HIM SHOCKED!!!!!! MY HEART BEATING FAST. WHAT IS THIS IDIOT DOING IN MY HOUSE, IN MY ROOM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!!!!!!!!!

Azan: Tumne hi toh bulaya mujhe!!!! He pouted cutely. Noor perplexed.....

Noor: Kab bulaya tumhe maine!!!!! What are you doing in my house!!!! And also you entered my room without my permission!!!! Idiot!!!!!! She was scared that he heard her talking about her plans or not. He blinks his eyes twice and started giggling.

Azan: Abhi toh bulaya aur bhul gayi!!!!!! Hihihi!!!! He laughed and went near her. Her heart was fluttering like hell.
Noor: Kya...kya ha...dur...dur hato!!!!!
Azan: Tum maanti kyu nehi tum mujhse pyaar karti ho!!!! He said sadly like a kid. Maan jao na!!!!!
Noor: Just shut up!!!!! Main kisise pyaar wyaar nehi karti!!!!!!
Azan:(cutely, angry) Karti ho!!!!
Noor: Nehi!!!!!

She then suddenly came back in senses. Yes she was only daydreaming!!!!!! She gasped and left for office. She went towards Azan's cabin and knocked the door.
Azan: Come in!!!!!
She entered the cabin and saw Azan playing with a small puppy. She smiled unknowingly. He was looking very cute. She entered the room and sat beside him.
Noor: Tum office mein puppy leke aye ho?????
Azan: Ha!!!☺ Woh yei na mujhe road pe mila!!!! Car ke niche aa gayi thi!!!🥺 Dekho!!!!!! He showed the puppy to Noor. He dressed her wound which was on her leg.
Noor: Aap office mein kaam karne ate hain ya yeh sab karne!!!!!! Hnff!!!! He made a cute face. She rolled her eyes as long as she can!!!!!
Azan: Tumse achi toh yeh hain!!!! She glares at him. He giggles silently.
Noor: How dare you!!!! You are comparing me to this......Huhhhh!!!!!
Azan:(making cute expressions) Par maine aisa kab bola???? Aur isme bura kya hain!!!! Dekho she is so cute!!!!😍
Noor: Just shut your mouth!!!! I just hate this street animals. They are so dirty!!!!!! He became angry.
Azan: Tum aisa kyu bolti ho!!!! Karwi dubaan!!!! Rude, mean, bad girl!!!!!! He fumed like a balloon. She smiled.
Noor: Acha aab zyada natak karne ki zarurat nehi!!!!! He smiled naughtily.
Azan: Pata hain, mera na ek dream hain!!!! Batau?????
Noor: Ab main mana karungi toh konsa nehi bologe????😑
Azan: Jao nai bolni!!!!!
Noor: Bola na bolo!!!! She said angrily.
Azan: No no no!!!!
Noor: Hnff!!!! Thik hain!!! Bolo na Azan!!!!! Pleaseeeee!!!!!! She said gritting her teeths.
Azan: Ab jab tum itna bol hi rahi ho toh bata hi deta hu. She glares at him angrily which was hell scary. He laughed palming his mouth, trying hard to not to laugh.

Azan: Pata hain, Mujhe na Street animals ke liye kuch karna hain!!!! Mujhe bohot bura lagta hain unke liye!!!!!
Noor: Tumhe pasand hain animals???
Azan: Ha bohot!!!!!! He patted the head of the puppy taking it on his lap. Noor smiled seeing him.
Azan: Logi????? She nodded. He carefully lift up the puppy and gave her. She is scared. She slowly patted its head and smiled awkwardly at Azan. He giggles cutely. Then the pup crawled over her dress and snuggled in her lap. Azan took it from her and started playing with it cutely. She smiled.
Noor: Ab kaam shuru kare Mr.Azan????
Azan:(smiling naughtily) Hmm!!!!
They started working together. After 3 hours, they finished their work.
Azan: Hnff!!!! Finally!!!!
Noor: Hmm!!!! She was lost. Azan noticed and pouted cutely. His eyes falls on the little pup which is sleeping cutely. He smiled like a baby and again made a cute face. He went and sat beside Noor who was busy in setting everything in place. He offered her a chocolate. She looked at him.