Part 29

Aiza: B..but Ammi!!!!!!
Ravi:(coldly) What???? We didn't fix your marriage right??????? Aiza passed a glare to Azan to tell them. He started coughing more!!!!!
Azan: But....Ammi!!!!! Woh....woh!!!! I...i
Ajit: Why are you stumbling????? Say it clearly na!!! Do you have any problem???????
Aiza pinches him. He glares at her. She signals him through her eyes to say!!!!! He looks down. Aiza palmed her head.
Ajit: Ok then!!!! Tomorrow will be Azan's engagement then marriage!!!!!!
Azan: Noooooooooo!!!!! He made a cute face!!!! Woh woh actually Ammi I love Noor and I want to marry her only please please ammi I can't live without her please accept her!!!!!!!!🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 He said this in one flow closing his eyes tightly like a kid.
Ravi and Ajit looks at each other. Aiza's eyes widened in shock. She started clapping in happiness giggling. Ravi gets up angrily and went near him. Aiza stopped laughing and made a serious scared face. He got more scared looks at her innocently. She holds his ear and twisted it.
Azan: Aahhh Ammi!!!!!!
Ravi: You asshole!!!!!! I knew it from the beginning!!!!!!! Idiot!!!!!
Azan: Ammi!!!!🥺 She left him. Aiza is laughing hardly. He makes different faces while rubbing his ear.
Ajit: What did you think we will be the barriers of your love???????
Azan overjoyed.
Azan:(slowly) That means you guys don't have any problem?????
Ravi smiled and nodded in no. He got up and started dancing in happiness. He screamed in joy. Aiza joined him. Azan went towards Ravi and lifted her.
Azan:(loudly) Thank you thank you Ammiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!! He left her and kissed her cheek. She slapped him. Ajit started laughing.
Ravi: Nowwww moveeeee!!!!!
Ajit: Ha don't you dare to touch my girl!!!!!!! Azan rolled his eyes and ran to his room laughing.

After one day,
Azan's family was coming in Noor's house. In the morning, Azan came to Ravi's room. He sneaked in the room and gave a smile to Ravi by showing his all teeths.
Ravi: Now what?????
Azan:(like a kid) Ammi pleach pleach pleach!!!!!
Ravi: How shameless you are???? I forbidden you right?????? Just leave!!!!
Azan:(grumpily) Then I won't talk to you!!!!!
Ravi:(little loudly) Azannnn!!!!!! I said na!!!! Don't argue!!!!! She will be here na after sometime???? Till then don't you dare to come to off your room!!!! Warna I have to lock you forcefully!!!!!
Azan: But I want to join you guys!!!!! Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ravi: I said Nooooooooo!!!!!!!!
Azan:(angry) I will never talk to you!!!!!! He left from there angrily by stomping his foot on floor. Ravi laughed palming her head. Azan went to his room with a cute frown and laid on bed tiredly. Aiza was lying on the couch scrolling her phone.
Aiza: She didn't allow right?????
Azan: Hashhhhh, Yesssssssss!!!!!!!!
Aiza: Hahahaha, I knew it....... Before she could complete, Azan threw a pillow on her face.
Aiza: Youuuuuu!!!!!! I was thinking to help to but now.......NEVER!!!!!!!!!
Azan:😏 I don't want your so called HELP!!!!!!!!!! She throws the pillow on him and left making a cute frown. Azan giggles like a kid and again laid on bed. He laid on his back while spreading his hands and legs covering the whole bed, thinking and thinking. Suddenly his mind come up with an idea. He giggles and got up then went towards the window. He was thinking when something jumped on him. His heart beat skipped and eyes widened. He screamed but someone puts his hand on his mouth. Both fell down. She falls on top of him. Azan looks at the person. It was Noor!!!!!!
Noor: Shhh shhhhh!!!!!! It's me!!!! Don't shout!!!!! She looks at his dark brown cute small eyes looking at her widely. She lost in his eyes. She smiled. She felt his sweet scent of lemon which was driving her crazy. His hand were covering her waist grabbing it tightly yet protectively and her one hand on his mouth and another one on his chest. They were very close to each other. They can feel each other's hot breath. His heart beating fast. Noor removed her hand from his mouth. He blinks his eyes and smiled at her cute which made her crazy. He slowly tucked her hairs behind her ear. She caresses his face and placed a kiss on his cheek. He frowned.
Azan:(cutely) Who comes like this???? Don't you have manners??????
Noor:(rude) Don't teach me ok????? I know you were planning the same thing a while ago!!!!
Azan: Hawww maine aisa kuch nai socha!!!!!
Noor: Acha ji?????
Azan: Ji!!!🙄 Now get up from me!!!! Move move move!!!!!!!
Noor: Hnff!!!!!! She gets up from him and sat on bed. He went and sat beside her.
Noor: Mom wasn't letting me to go out that's why I had to come like this!!!!!!
Azan: So you came to meet me????☺
Noor: No I came to meet Aiza!!!! Where is she?????
Azan: 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
Noor: What happened now????
Azan: Nothing!!!! He said grumpily and again went and laid on bed. She giggled secretly and went near him. She rolled her fingers on his face to irritate him. He felt tickles and pulled his blanket over his head. Noor kissed on his cheek. 
Noor: Awwww you are sooo cute!!!! He blushed and became red.

Noor's POV,
I can see the happiness in his eyes glowing!!!!!!! I smiled to myself!!!! His happiness makes me happy!!!!! I am stuck!!!!! Between my love and my sister!!!!!! I just can't forgive him and...and also can't forget about her!!!!! How can I just ignore the.......fact that he killed Shreya!!! I was trying hard to control myself!!!!! My lips and hands were trembling thinking about it. I pressed my lower lips to control myself!!!!! I know what I am going to do is going to ruin everything!!!!! But I can't stop now at this stage!!!!!! I know what I will be doing, It will make my life hell, because I am nothing without him!!!! My happiness, my life, my end everything depends on him!!!! But......... I can't never forgive myself for this!!!!!! I am sorry Azannn!!!!! Tears rolling down from my eyes!!!! I closed my eyes tightly. My eyes had become red!!!!!! I was controlling myself to not to cry!!!! But my eyes was telling that it can't continue anymore!!!!! My heart was sinking!!!!! I was shaking, broken!!!!! He by the time got up for not listening any response from me!!!!! I hurriedly wiped my tears and tried to act normal and smile at him but couldn't. Already tears filling my eyes. I looked down avoiding eye contacts with him. I know he will be hurt seeing me cry!!!!! He is sometimes sooo sweet that I can't believe he could do this to Shreya!!!! But this is the truth. I was lost when he cupped my face and straightly looked into my eyes. I can't see tears in his eyes soo I wiped his tears. He stared me with intense innocent eyes which was pulling me towards him more and more, forcing me to fall for it.
Azan:(softly) What happened Noor!!!!
His voice made me tremble. His concern, love and soft voice was making me more weak. I couldn't resist myself to hug him. A long tear escaped from my eyes. I wrapped my arms around his waist and put my head on his chest. I hide my face in his chest. It was somewhere giving me peace!!!!! He quickly wrapped his hands around me!!!!! I can feel the warmness in his hug!!!!! The peace and sensation I was longing for!!!!!
Noor: Nothing happened Azan!!!!!
Azan:(with a cute pout) I know you will not tell me what happened!!! But I will not ask you!!!!(cutely) Tum jab chaho tab bol dena!!!!!! He smiled cutely.

I gripped him more tightly. I closed my eyes as his smile, his love is killing me from inside!!!!!! I broke the hug and looked at him with teary eyes. He smiled cutely at me. His smile was breaking me!!!! My lips curved into a smile automatically. I went closer to him and holds his cheeks. I pressed my lips on his forehead. He giggles!!!! I broke it and he wiped my tears and kissed my nose. I giggled automatically. He was touching my neck to irritate me and I burst out laughing. I tickled him and he jumped from the bed. But then our beautiful moment broke when suddenly someone banged on the door. My eyes widened we both looked back. It is Aiza!!! Her eyes widened and sparkling. She started coughing fakely. We distanced hurriedly and I settled my hair. Azan hurriedly went near her and holds her mouth tightly. He closed the door. Aiza bites his hand. He screamed and pulled her hairs. I was laughing hardly seeing them. I went towards them and distanced them laughing. They were glaring each other. I sat on couch laughing. Aiza sat beside me!!!!
Aiza: Soon to be bhabi!!!! Aap kab aur kaise aur kaha se ayiiiii?????? And by the way sorry for breaking your romantic cute moment with this monkey. Azan threw a book on her. She laughed along with me!!!!!
Noor:(laughing) I agree!!!!
Azan: 😤🥺😡
Aiza: Apne bataya nehi???
Noor: Woh.......
Azan: Tujhe kya???? Urke toh nehi ayi na!!!!!!!
Aiza: Shut up!!!!! Waise chaliye soon to be cute sweet bhabi!!!!😍 Noor blushed. Apko kuch dikhate hain!!!!!!
Noor: Ok!!!!
Azan became sad and made a cute pout. Aiza dragged me with her. I looked at Azan who was standing there quietly like an innocent child whose chocolate got snatched with a cute frown. I smiled at him and he pouted. I then winked at him and left blushing with Aiza.

Hope you liked this part!!!!!!