Part 26

Noor didn't know what to say. She was scared that he listened everything or not!!! She hurriedly got up.
Noor:(breaking voice) A..Azan!!!!! He hurriedly ran towards her and burst out in tears. He hugged her tightly and was crying like a kid. Tears rolled down from Noor's eyes. She sighed in relief and caresses his back.
Noor: Azan!!! What happened????
Azan:(weeping like a kid) I sho..uld ask....this question!!!!!! She smiled.
Noor: Arey nothing happened!!!!!
Azan: Why are you crying????? Kuch...hua kya?????
Noor: Ab tum agaye na!!! Sab thik hojayega!!!!! She smiled at him. She wiped his tears. He kissed her eyes holding her face. She giggled. Suddenly a glass piece pierced her feet. She hissed in pain. He looked at it and again started crying. Noor was controlling her laughter with difficulty seeing him.
Azan:(crying) Dekha??? Phirse lag gayi!!!!! Careless!!!!!😭 He holds her hand and dragged her towards the bed. He started bandaging her feet while sobbing. She was staring him with controlling her laughter. She tried to go near him.
Azan:(crying more) Don't moveee!!!!😭😭😭
Noor: Ok ok!!! Sorry!!! Don't cry!!!! She pressed her lower lips. After he had done his work. He turned to another side angrily. She stood from bed and went towards him. She holds her ears.
Noor: I am sorry!!!!!! She holds his hand and kissed there. But he took his hand back and continued weeping. She couldn't see him like this so she hugged him and caresses his hairs. Her eyes filled with tears.

Azan:(slowly, weeping) Itna gussa tumhe kiss baat ka hain Noor???? She shocked by his questions and became alert. She didn't say anything. He continued speaking while crying. Tum aise kyu behave karti ho???? Kyu...kyu har baar apne aap ko hurt karti ho???? Kuch toh hain na jo tumhe pareshan kar raha hain???? Kuch toh hain jo tum...chupa rahi ho mujhse!!!!! Tum...tum sab!!!! Mujhe pehle se pata hain!!!!😭 Phir bhi maine kuch nehi kaha!!!!! Mujhe....mujhe janni hain kya hain Noor!!!!!! Mujhe sach janni hainnnn!!!!!! Please Noor!!!!! Ab jhut matt bolna kuch nehi hain aisa!!!!!!(crying) Ab tum mujhse tab hi milna jab sab sach bolo!!! Usse pehle nai!!!!! Before Noor could say or do anything, he rushed out from there crying like a kid. Tears rolled down from Noor's eyes. She was in dilemma. She decides something and took a deep breath closing her eyes. She then took her bag and left from there.

On the other hand,
Azan was working on his cabin. His eyes were red describing that he cried a lot. Tears also dripping from his eyes but he was wiping it again and again. He was rubbing his eyes like a kid weeping when someone entered the room. He opened his eyes and seeing the person he turned his rocking chair around and looked down closing his eyes. The person came towards him and held his rocking chair and made him turn towards her. She knelt down infront of him. He was still looking down closing his eyes.......
The person: Azan look at me!!!!!!! She said in her stern voice. He scared.
Azan: Tum...tum meko jaan buch ke aise dara rahi!!!!😤 Main nai darti tumse Noor!!!! Samjhe???? He turned his face still closing his eyes. So the person is Noor. She smiled slightly.
Noor:(coldly) I said look at meeeee!!!!!
Azan:(childishly) I told you na main tumse tab hi milunga jab tum meko sach bataogi???? Go away!!!!!
Noor:(screams) Azannnnn!!!!!! He jerked and hurriedly opened his eyes with big eyes. She started laughing.
Noor: Dekho tumne ankhe khol di!!!!! Tears started rolling down from his eyes. She wiped his tears lovingly.
Azan:(weeping) Tum bohot buri ho!!! Baat nai karunga tumse!!!!😭
Noor: Bas bas bohot ho gaya natak!!!😑
Azan: How rude!!!! He made a cute pout.
Noor: Tumhe sach janna tha na???? He overjoyed and wiped his tears by rubbing his eyes. He nodded happily.
Noor: Main tumhe sach bataungi!!!! Par react nehi karoge aur puri baat sunoge!!!!! Promise?? He held her finger happily.
Azan: Promiseeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!☺
Noor took a deep breath and looked into his eyes. He was looking at her desperately like a kid while making an innocent face. His eyes were looking sooo cute. But they were red due to crying. She looked down.
Noor: Shi..Shilpa meri sagi behen hain!!!!! Azan's expressions changed. His cute smile faded and eyes became big. He was numb. She cupped his face. She was in tears.
Noor:(tears) Ha Azan!!!! Shilpa meri apni behen hain!!!!!!
Azan:(shocked, tears) Sa..sachi????? She nodded silently. A long tear escaped from his eyes.
Noor: I...
Azan:(slowly, tears) Tumne merese kitni bari baat chupayi Noor???? He was hurt as she didn't tell him.
Noor:(tears) I am sorry Azan!!!! Woh...woh kya hain na, meri aur Shilpa di ka na jhagda ho gayi thi!!!!!!! Isliye usdin maine tumse bola ki woh.....meri behen nehi hainnnn!!!!!
Azan: Yei bohot hi faltu excuse tha Noor!!!!😑🥺 Par jo bhi ho, agar tum nehi batana chahti toh koi baat nai!!!!!! Tumne mujhe sach bata diya yahi kafi hain!!!! I believe you!!!!! Bus meko chodke kabhi matt jana please!!!!! He hugged her tightly. Noor was surprised by his confession, she was losing herself. Tears rolling down from her eyes continuously and she closed her eyes. She was about to hug him back but stopped thinking something and broke the hug. She controlled her emotions and smiled at him. She wiped his tears and kissed his forehead.
Noor: Thank you Azan!!!!! He smiled cutely at her.

Hope you liked this part!!!!!!