Part 40

I didn't had the courage to open my eyes. My entire body shaking. I hugged the person more tightly who was holding me. The throbbing pain in my head was increasing.

Slowly my blurred vision was coming back. I could hear the whispering sound around me.

Tears falling from my eyes. My heart throbbing inside my chest.

My baby has to be fine.

I didn't realize I was sobbing at the thought of that. I felt secured as I felt an arm wrapped around me.

I snuggled into the person's chest without even bothering to look. I felt his arms firmly wrapped around me.

Azan.

"Noor...no..or are you ok???" His panicked shaking voice asked.

I opened my eyes only to face his dark pair of brown chocolate eyes looking into mine sea green eyes. His eyes filled with tears.

I smiled.

He was crying for me. He still loves me.

I turned my head to notice the big chandelier falling just beside us. Shattered everywhere.

I quickly looked at Azan again. I had to make sure he was not hurt.

"Azan...are you...okkk???" I asked cupping his face. I scanned his body to notice any sufferings around him. There were none.

He nodded in no. I sighed in relief closing my eyes. My heart still beating wildly.

I could be dead by now. Along with my unborn child.

The last thing I would want now is too lose my child.

I slowly got up looking at Azan who was silent. Tears falling from his eyes continuously, his hand shaking.

I know he is scared.

I held his hand and squeezed it, assuring him I was ok even through I was not.

My head was paining. I think it was bleeding.

He looked at me. I knew he was having a breakdown. We shared a deep eyelock.

He then just left my hand and ran from there.

I wanted to go behind him but I stopped first to face family.

"Noor are you ok???? I-i w-was scared!!!" Mom asked hugging me. Her tears falling on my shoulder.

I smiled and give her a tight squeeze before leaving.

"I am fine Mom!!!!" I smiled turning to face everyone.

"Call the doctor now!!!!" Ravi aunty said, almost panicking.

"I said I am fine Ammi!!!!" I said holding her hand. She stared me with tears.

"Are you sure???" Ravi aunty asked.

I nodded, smiling.

I was pretty awkward by the fact everyone's eyes were on me. Even though Ayaaz bhai and Asim uncle had went to attend the guest.

I just wanted to leave from here.

"Come we will do first aid!!!!" Shilpa di said and I quickly went with her.

As soon as we come out of the crowd, I stopped Shilpa di.

"Di I want to see Azan please!!!" I pleaded.

"Noor!!!! Don't forget you are pregnant!!!! You are bleeding!!! We need to aid it!!!!"

I unwantedly agreed. She was right.