Part 17

In the morning,
Noor slowly opened her eyes. When bright light pierced her eyes. She started rubbing her eyes. She remembers about last night and sighed in relief. She then feels a weight in her. She cannot move. She turned her head towards Azan who was sleeping by placing his head on her chest snuggling into her like a kid. He was hugging her tightly by waist. She was like awwwwww. She caresses his hairs and smiled madly. Suddenly she came back in senses and her eyes widened.
Noor: WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!!! She pushed him and sat on couch. By this, Azan woke up in a jerk and started looking here and there. He was shocked yet confused.
Azan: Main kaha hu??????🧐😟
Noor: Jahannam mein!!!!
Azan: Kyaaaaaa????? Par Allah, mene toh koi bura kaam nehi kiya aajtak.......... Please mujhe maaf kar do!!!!🙏🙏🙏
Noor: SHUT UP!!!!!😒 Office mein hain hum!!!!!! He thought for sometime.
Azan: OHHHHHHH!!!!!!😅😅 Sorry bhul gaya tha!!!!!
Noor: Agar abhi apni natak bandh nehi karoge na, toh sachi jahannam mein pohoch jaoge!!!!!😑
Azan: You are wrong Noor!!!!! Why will I go to jahannam!!!!! I am sooo kind after all!!!!!! I will go to jannat!!!!!
Noor: Zippp yourrrrrrr mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!
Azan:😝😝😝
Suddenly someone opened the door lock. They stand from the couch and adjusted themselves. It was Shilpa. She entered the room and became shocked by seeing them. She smiled awkwardly. Both glares her angrily.
After sometime,
Azan:(serious) How can you guys be so irresponsible??????? Could you think what would happen if there was someone else in our place!!!!! Due to her kind nature, you guys are taking advantage????? Don't forget, Noor is our investor!!!!!! Who knows if she gets angry by your behavior and cancels the dea???(in a professional tone) She is our guest and you should take care of her!!!! I am warning you guys for the last time!!!!!!
All the workers were standing there quietly.
Manager: Sorry Sir!!!! It will not happen next time!!!!!
Azan: It's OK!!!!🙂 You can leave now!!!!!!!! He said in ordering tone. Everyone left from there. He sighed. On the other hand, Noor was with Shilpa. She was scolding her and Shilpa was sitting there looking down due to guilt.
Noor: How can you do this to us Diiiiii?????? Do you really understand what have you done?????? What if something happens to us?????? She said angrily. Shilpa looked at her with teary eyes.
Shilpa: I am sorry Noor!!!! I didn't know this would happen!!!!😔
Noor: I can't diiiii!!!!! What if something happened to him!!!!!! You know how scared I was!!!!!! But you, you just locked us in the office and left!!!!!!! We were soooo tensed. She said remembering Azan's condition. Her heart aches remembering it. She has tears in her eyes. Shilpa noticed her and shocked. She smiled as her plan worked. She was able to make Noor realize about her feelings. But she didn't wanted to hurt Azan for that so she was feeling guilty.
Noor: I can't afford to lose him diiiiii!!!!!!!! Noor said in her unconscious thoughts as she was lost. She was pressing her hand in tension.
Shilpa: What.....wh..at.. did you just say?????? You came to take revenge from him right????? So why are you thinking about him soooo much?????? JUST KILL HIM!!!!!!!!! She smiled trying to read her sparkling eyes.
Noor: DIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!! She looked at her angrily with tears. She was breathing heavily in anger. She was about to say something but controlled herself and closed her eyes. Two drops of tears slips from her eyes rolling through her cheeks. She wiped them hardly and left from there. While Shilpa was in tears in happiness seeing her. She smiled madly.
She then went to Azan. She stood near the door as Azan was talking on phone.
Ravi: Hello Azan!!!!!! Kaha hain tu haaaaaaa???????? Ghar aa tuuuuu!!!!! Phir batati hu tujhe!!!!!!! Puri raat gharpe nehi tha!!!! Phone karu toh unreachable!!!!!!!! Aaj sachi tuuu Mar khayega mere hatho se!!!!!!! Bandor ki aulad kahinka!!!!! Azan bites his tongue listening it.
Asim:(from back) Arey mujhe kyu daat rahi ho????? Maine kya kiya?????
Ravi:(loudly, angry) APKO KON DAAT RAHA HAIN HA???????
Asim: Arey abhi toh bola bandar ki aulad!!!!!!! Toh mera hi toh beta hain na???????? Toh bandar toh main hi hua na????? Ravi glares at him. He became quite. Azan started giggling cutely listening them.
Ravi: CHUPPPPP!!!!!!
Azan:(childishly) Par ammi mujhe bolne ka moka toh do!!!!!🥺 Woh hua yei ki......... He told her everything!!!!!! Then after sometime, they finished talking. He cuts the call and saw Shilpa was standing there listening him. She was giggling. He glares at her. She came and sat beside him.
Azan: Don't talk to me Shimla!!!!! You locked us in the room!!!!! He said cutely turning his face to another side. Shilpa sighed.
Shilpa: I am sorry Azan!!!! She said and hold her ears. Azan looks at her and smiled mischievously.
Azan: It's OK Shimla!!!! He said by ruffling his hairs. Tum meri bhabi ho that's why I am forgiving you!!!! He said giggling and Shilpa glares at him.
Shilpa: I am also forgiving you this time because I made a mistake!!!!! She said irritatedly. He smiled mischievously. I will take your leave now!!!!! She was about to leave but Azan called her.
Shilpa:(confused) What?????
Azan: Did you say sorry to Noor???? He asked innocently. She smiled seeing his concern towards Noor and nodded. She left from there. Suddenly Ayaaz enters the room. He looked tensed. Azan pouted cutely. He came towards him and hugged him. He smiled cutely and hugged him back.
Ayaaz:(tensed) I am sorry Azan!!!! Are you ok???? He caresses his hairs.
Azan: Yes bro!!!!! Leave me!!! He left him and looked down in guilt.
Ayaaz: I am really feeling sorry!!!!!
Azan:(cutely) Offo!!!! Everyone is saying sorry sorry sorry from the morning!!!!!! I need some break!!!!!😑 He rolls his eyes. Ayaaz laughed!!!!!