Chapter 3

The room was dark. I couldn't see much, other than the large bed centered along the back wall of the room, with a nightstand on either side.

He proceeded to shut the door. It clicked, locking from the inside. The music was barely audible through the walls.

The man pinned me to the wall, holding his hands on either side of my head, allowing for no escape. He smashed his lips into mine. When he did, I was in the middle of taking a breath.

I broke the kiss to gasp for air, and without warning, he slipped his tongue into my mouth. Which I happily accepted, even if I am forced to breathe through my nose. 

His hands started roaming my torso, making their way behind me and down to my butt. His movements were slow and calculated, unlike the boy from the storage closet. He brought his left hand up to my chin and held my face tightly.

His lips moved down my neck, feathering over my skin as he breathed warm air onto me. Making me feel things I don't usually feel. I think I'm getting addicted.

"What's your name, Kitten?"

"L-Leo" I whispered breathlessly, hardy able to form words as he teased my sensitive skin with his teeth.

He hummed lowly, and his attack on my neck persisted. He sucked vigorously at my skin, surely leaving hickeys. I hope I'm able to hide those when I get home. If my sister saw me arrive home late with hickeys, I'll never hear the end of it.

The hickeys from school had faded; I don't think they're visible anymore. Thank goodness, because if this man saw marks from another suitor, he'd probably ditch me.

I reached for the man's head, lifting his face to mine. He leaned in close to me and mumbled, "Corbin," before smashing our lips together again. 'Corbin Rios' what a riveting name.

He slid his hands down under the curve of my butt and hoisted me up off the floor. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my slender legs around his waist. He rested my lower body against him, his erection pressed into my butt.

He propped me against the wall and started grinding his hips up against mine. His clothed bulge, against my behind, an entirely new feeling.

He probably comes here often, considering he has a private room with his name on it. I wonder how many other boys he's done this with. Maybe even women, he might be all inclusive, who knows.

We made out animalistically until it was too much for me to bare. "Please, I can't take it anymore," I whined, wanting relief.

Corbin growled and carried me to the bed. He let me fall to the mattress. Not a second passed before he was on me again. He sucked on my neck sensually. Both Corbin and I seem to have realized that my neck is a hotspot; something I cannot resist. His burning hands traveled up my torso, dragging the hem of my shirt and sweatshirt with them.

He slipped my shirt and sweatshirt off, tossing them to the floor. I watched his hand reach over to the nightstand and turn on a very dim lamp. I still couldn't see much, but the dim light gave everything a sexy undertone.

With my shirt out of the way, he went to my nape, kissing a path to my naval, slow and sensual. Butterflies soared through me as this stranger touched parts of me that had never recieved attention from another. He paused at my happy trail and sat up, leaving my begging body.

I eyed him as he removed his shirt, and for the hundredth time tonight, I found myself drooling over him. He's everything I've dreamt of. He's the kind of man I've envisioned taking my virginity. Absolutely breathtaking compared to all the boys I've snuck around with.