Chapter 53

My eyes were locked on the pair in the center of the room. Sam was on his knees, sitting in front of Erick, who was in a sleek wooden chair. The small room we were in began to heat up as I watched the scene unfold.

Sam had a thick collar around his neck. The collar wasn't of the dog variety; instead, it was thick leather with a silver metal loop on the front. Erick, Master Cohen, had a tight hold on the leash in his hand, which was connected to Sam's neck.

My eyes wandered between the two men, avoiding the sole reason I wanted to turn around and leave. Sam had Master Cohen's length in his hold as he sucked on the tip. I watched, despite everything in me screaming it was wrong to watch my friend engage with his lover.

But the other part of me, the submissive part, the part that wanted to please my Master; that was the part that craved to continue watching. My Master stood behind me, holding my hips tight in his hands.

I shuffled myself in his grasp as he began touching up my torso, rubbing his hands ever so slowly.

Sam gazed up at his Master while sucking on the tip. Master Cohen smirked devilishly at him—a look I've never seen from him.

Without breaking eye contact, Sam moved down to his Master's balls, taking one into his mouth. As time went on, I began disassociating my best friend with this, and in turn, I imagined I didn't know that submissive.

Master Cohen grunted at the sudden change of pace but allowed Sam to do as he pleased. Sam massaged his balls in his mouth, playing with them. The dominant allowed only so much time for his sub to do as he pleased before taking things back into his own hands. Master Cohen snarled as he yanked Sam by the collar, forcing Sam back to his erect length.

Without missing a beat, Sam got right to work, suckling, licking, and kissing the head. He barely got a chance to react before his Master took the back of his head and forced the entire cock down Sam's throat.

Without letting up, Master Cohen took hold of the back of the collar and crimped it together, making the collar tighten further around Sam's neck. A satisfied moan escaped Master Cohen as he held Sam's head down on him.

Sam couldn't move, he couldn't speak, nor could he resist.

After a few seconds of abuse, Cohen pulled Sam's head up a few inches. With the newfound wiggle room, Erick thrust up into Sam's mouth with force. I watched as Sam stared at his Master with love and raw passion, all while the man used his pliant throat for his own pleasure.

The tight collar restricted Sam's flexible throat, surely squeezing his Master's cock. I couldn't avert my gaze. My breathing became shallow, and my blood started to prick. I knew I was hard, but I just couldn't take my eyes away. I had to watch.

My Master's hand traveled to my throat, applying light pressure. I wavered, looking away from the scene and focusing on my Master.

"Pay attention." He said sternly, quiet enough to be a whisper. His lips grazed my neck, grinding his rough stubble along my soft ski.

His hand tightened, restricting my breathing momentarily as my gaze fell back onto my friend and his partner.

Sam had been released from his Master's hold and was now on his hands and knees in front of the man, showing his Master his ass. It was then that I realized Sam had a plug in. The small jewel covering his entrance wasn't discreet, and neither was the clear as day taint piercing.

Sam made a show of removing the plug slowly, sensually, and teasingly. Master Cohen watched with his erect member in hand, using his subs saliva as lube.