Chapter 5

My shift ended with no more surprise visits. Actually, the rest of my shift was smooth sailing. I collected my few belongings from the back of the café and made my way home.

My walk home allowed me plenty of time to think about my actions for the day. Corbin's annoyed with me. That feeling when someone is annoyed with you was eating away at me. You could say I am of the 'people pleaser' variety.

I couldn't blame Corbin for being angry with me, though. I mean, I am the one that ran away from him before he even woke up. I'd be angry too if someone did that to me.

I arrived home and headed straight for my bedroom. I plopped down on the bed with a groan. I layed on my back, staring at the ceiling, deep in thought. Should I text Dylan and ask for Corbin's number? Or maybe I should delete Dylan's number and forget all about the club and the people I met because of it.

Not being able to make a decision bothers me. Whatever decision I make, could affect my whole life.... maybe that's going a bit far, but memories last forever, so I should make the best ones possible, right?

If I had Corbin's number, we'd get to know each other, probably. That would result in Corbin finding out my age. I doubt Corbin would be happy to find out that I'm eighteen. We met in a club for legal drinking age adults. Would Corbin still like me if he knew my age? Does he even like me to begin with? So many questions, and none of them can be answered.

I accepted defeat and stood from the bed, walking to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and got undressed. When I lowered my pants, my arousal became notable.

My face reddened at the sight. Oh my, what's wrong with me? Teenage hormones act up sometimes, I guess... even though I'm eighteen. I ignored my growing member as I stepped into the warm water.

As I washed myself, my erection remained prevalent. I showered for a good ten minutes, all while trying to think of disgust, in hopes of calming myself down.

I stepped out of the shower, and wrapped a towel around my frigid body. While getting dressed, my erection became a nuisance. My shaft continuously rubbed sensitively against my boxers.

The sensation became annoyingly uncomfortable from of the sensitivity. I decided I needed to take things into my own hands, literally.

I undressed from my waist down and laid flat on my bed. I took hold of my member and pumped myself gingerly.

Stroking myself felt good and all, but it wasn't enough to get me anywhere I need to be. In my bout of confidence, I reached for my nightstand. I opened the first drawer and grabbed a brand new sample bottle of lube out of my bedside drawer and laid it next to me.

The only reason I had lube was because I always planned to use my behind for pleasure. I never had the confidence to actually do so until now. I coated my fingers with the lube and reached down to my butt. I pumped my member gently as I pushed my fingers past my entrance.

It felt weird.

Weirder than when Corbin did it. I pushed half of my finger in before I involuntarily tightened up. I took a deep breath and made an effort to relax. Once I was relaxed, I started thrusting them in and out carefully. My butt kept tightening, so tight that I could barely move my fingers. It was a constant battle.

I see why men would like this, though. It's tight and warm, who wouldn't like this around them? Well, me, I guess, since I have never had the desire to top anyone.

I tried to curl my fingers and find that sweet spot, but I couldn't find it. This sucks. If only I had something longer. Pumping myself desperately, I added a finger to my butt and continued searching for that bundle of nerves.