Chapter 58

Ever since Sam and I conducted our mischievous plan a few days ago, our men haven't ditched us for work. Corbin slept the majority of the day following our fun little night, probably due to overworking himself throughout the week.

Sam and Ryan had been AWOL for the past couple of days, surely having the time of their lives with their guys. Though I wasn't sure how I'd talk to Sam again, considering the last time I saw him was when Erick told him to fuck me.

I still get chills thinking about that night. The dirty side of me craved for it to happen again, but I knew I couldn't give in. It was a one time thing, and it should stay that way. I was afraid that maybe I had some more buried kinks within me, which I would hope to stay buried.

It was only a matter of time before Corbin squeezed them out of me. I just knew it.

With today being Christmas Eve, I decided I would treat Corbin to a homemade breakfast. He was sleeping still, despite the time being passed ten in the morning.

I was cooking up some pancakes in a shallow pan, using my spatula to flip them every once in a short while. I had a YouTube video playing beside me, teaching me how to not fuck up pancakes.

Corbin would be so proud of me. That simple thought brought a wide smile to my face. As I was doing my thing over the stove, my phone started to ring loudly.

I set the spatula down on a small dish and paused my YouTube video. I picked up my phone and checked the caller ID. Flipping the pancake, I swiped my phone to answer the call.

"Mom?" I asked.

"Leo, sweetie, how are you doing?" She greeted.

"I'm good, what about you?"

"Oh, I'm doing just alright," She replied cheerily.

"Was there something you needed?"

"Well, I wanted to let you know that I'll be in town for the holidays around this evening. Your sister and I were thinking about going to a nice restaurant. Would you like to come?

I choked on my words. "As in, this evening? In a few hours?"

"Yes," She confirmed.

"Well, I-" I started.

Arms wrapped around my waist, and Corbin held me from behind. He kissed me on the nape, making me giggle.

"What was that, hun? I didn't quite catch what you were saying," My Mom asked.

Corbin pressed his hips into my bum, pushing his morning wood against my shorts. I yipped and moved forward, only for him to follow my movement. His hands held my waist under my shirt, applying the best warmth to my soft skin.

"It's nothing, Mom. Let me know where you'd like to eat, and I'll try to make it work," I said quickly.

"Alright, my baby boy, see you tonight. I love you," She said, hanging up the phone. My Mom's sweet voice carried nicely through the phone, surely loud enough for Corbin to hear.

"You know, it's a lot easier to cook when I have both of my arms, right?" I joked.

"Why cook when I can just have you?" He asked. nibbling at my neck.

I closed my eyes and leaned into him, loving the way his mouth felt on my skin. "You're going to make me burn my pancakes," I said. "Why are you up so early anyway?"

"Early? It's almost eleven," He said with a chuckle.

"I thought you'd sleep forever, with how tired you've been recently," I commented.