Chapter 37

By the time Saturday rolled around, I was so touch deprived of Corbin that I was nearly shaking in anticipation. It was early in the morning, so I had plenty of time to get through until Corbin picked me up.

Corbin had told me to do some research on things I might want to try, so I logged into my laptop and went to Google. A simple search of bdsm kinks brought me a few sites with lists of kinks.

I didn't know what a handful of them were—like, what the hell was voyeurism? If I didn't know the kink, I skipped it. Online learning was never my virtue. I pulled a few kinks from the websites and wrote them on a piece of paper to remember them.

Restraint
Impact Play
Breath Play
Toys

I kept my list short since I didn't know what the majority of the kinks would involve, such as something like sounding. I assumed sounding would be something like loud noises or something similar to sensory play.

Right when I was finished, I texted Ryan to see what he was up to. He responded to me, letting me know he'd call within the hour since he wanted to talk to me about something. In the meantime, I searched my closet up and down for something revealing to wear for tonight.

I put on a tight crop top, matched with a pair of skimpy shorts with lacy rims. I used the garter from my Halloween costume to give off that bdsm vibe. I didn't quite know how to dress for the sex club, but I tried my best with what I had seen others wearing.

I suspected Corbin would have me change or get undressed anyway, so I didn't spend too much time picking an outfit.

Not long after I set aside my outfit, I got a call from Ryan.

"Leooooo," Ryan sang into the speaker.

"Hey, Ryan," I greeted cheerfully.

"What did you want to talk about?" He asked.

"I was wondering if you were going to be at the club tonight."

"Tonight?" He repeated. "I don't know, maybe? Why?"

"Corbin said we would experiment with a few kinks and wanted me to find some I think I might like," I said hesitantly, unsure of how open I was being with Ryan.

"Kinks? Do you have any in mind?" He questioned.

"A few. I was wondering if you could tell me a few you think I might like."

"Well, it's hard to say. Kinks can be hit or miss, so I'd say trying them all out once would be a good idea to get a clearer picture of likes and dislikes," he recommended. "Unless there are things you would absolutely never do, in that case, I don't recommend trying something that you think would be a hard limit for you."

"What if Corbin's uncomfortable with something I choose, though?" I asked.

"Pff. It's Corbin, hunny. If you ask to do something, I'm like ninety nine percent sure he would go out of his way to make it happen."

"Ninety nine percent?"

"Okay, okay. One hundred percent! Come on, you've known Corbin for a while now; do you think he would turn a cold shoulder to something you'd like to try?" He asked dumbly.

"Well, no-" I started.

"Exactly! Now, did you have any kinks in mind?"

"Is restraint a kink?" I asked sheepishly.

"Yes," he replied concisely.

"I was also thinking of impact play and, uh, breath play?" I hushed myself. Saying it out loud felt weird.